Destination: Mystic Falls

Par JustAFandomLover

fem!Percy {Book One} Percy Jackson goes to Mystic Falls for one reason... School! The schools in New Yo... Plus

Authors Note
~Casting~
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Epilogue
PSA

Chapter 36

10.9K 304 192
Par JustAFandomLover

   Rebekah knocked on the Salvatore front door with shopping bags in her hands while Percy stood next to her, a supply of water bottles filled with nectar and ambrosia crammed in Tupperwares.

    As she chugged down half the bottle in her hand, the front door is opened by the elder Salvatore.

   "Where's Stefan?" Rebekah demands to know as she and Percy entered the boarding home, not caring that they hadn't been invited in by Damon.

    Damon whirled around the face the blonde, not caring that Percy also forcefully came in, "Who the hell are you?"

    Rebekah ignores him and faces Stefan, who was in a bit of a mess involving twister and ladies, "He left me here. My brother actually left me here."

     Stefan replied in a bored tone, "Oh, I'm sorry. Your tone implies that I'm actually supposed to care."

    "What's wrong with him?" Percy asked in worry as she faced Damon.

     "No emotions," Damon informed her before facing the blonde in what seemed to be surprised, "You're Klaus's sister?"

    "Rebekah. Pleasure, I'm sure. Which one's my room?" Rebekah introduced, shifting the shopping bags a bit in her hands.

   Stefan shook his head, "You're not staying here."

    Rebekah looks at Damon but he doesn't say anything, "Rude. Both of you. I'll see to it myself."

    Rebekah goes toward the stairs, when Stefan spoke, "So I guess she's staying here."

    "I'll go talk to her," Percy suggested as she ran up following behind the blonde Original, making sure the top of her nectar bottle was secure, "besides, I'm sure she'll just adore Estelle,"

»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»

     "I graduated last year, why the Hades do I have to return back to this prison?" Percy grumbled as she and Rebekah stood outside Alaric's classroom.

    "Because you're my friend and the only person in this whole bloody town that I can stand," Rebekah answered back.

    "How did I get enrolled back? I'm supposed to be in California with my friends!" Percy whisper-shouted to the vampire, not liking how she was going to relearn everything.

    "Compulsion. Made everyone believe that you were a junior last year and that it's your final year instead," Rebekah simply said.

     "You compelled a whole school?" Percy asks in shock, not knowing how the girl could've done such a thing so easily.

    Rebekah shook her head with a grin, "No, I only compelled the ones that I know you had interacted with last year."

     "And how would you know that?" Percy questioned.

    Rebekah only gave a shrug before getting ready at the door of the classroom.

     "Welcome back, seniors. Let's turn our brains back on, starting with this country's original founders...the Native Americans." Alaric's voice said.

    Rebekah gives Percy a smirk before she enters the classroom, Percy holding her head up as she walked by her and followed suit.

    "What about the Vikings?" The blonde interjected.

    "Yeah, didn't they sail the world or something back then?" Percy asked as they both took seats at a desk.

     Percy makes sure that her bag was in between her feet and that the contents inside were fully covered. She wouldn't want any mortal get their hands on some ambrosia or nectar.

    "There's no evidence that Viking explorers actually settled in the United States." Alaric said before looking towards Rebekah, "Who are you?"

    "My name's Rebekah. I'm new. And history's my favorite subject." Rebekah shined a smile.

»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»

    Percy laughed as she chugged down the bottle of nectar, "There is no way in Hades that I'm trying out for cheer. I'm not wearing that outfit, and I'm too lazy to put much effort into this stuff."

    Yes, she was drinking a lot of nectar lately.

    Why? Well she and her the two alive Originals discovered that she had to keep taking it so that she wouldn't get sick.

    Why was she getting sick in the first place? She had no clue.

    But she didn't want to complain or really bother anybody by informing them about her situation, so she decided to hush up about it.

   She didn't like others worrying about her and/or wasting their time on making sure she was alright.

   She could do that just fine, thank you very much.

   Currently, Rebekah had a plan formed in mind. Not one that she really cared to share with Percy, though. All she said was that they both needed to get on the cheer squad.

    Percy huffed as she stuffed the empty bottle that had been filled with nectar into her bag. The two were currently on the football field where practice was underway and cheerleaders were practicing on the side of the pitch.

    "Has anybody seen Dana?" One of the cheerleaders called out.

    Percy crossed her arms as she and Rebekah made their way towards the group of girls.

    "Sounds like you have an opening or two on the squad," The Original vampire said as she made sure Percy was in their sights.

    "What are you doing?" Caroline asked in a demanding tone towards Rebekah.

    Percy sensed the tension and loath between the two which made her raise her hands up in what was like a 'surrender' move before speaking, "Chill, it's just extracurricular. Gods knows I'm gonna need an excuse once I get home about why I skipped a whole year of college to repeat senior year."

   Rebekah smiles at what Percy says as she stretches, but Caroline was still standing next to her, "Hey. Hey. You can't just come here and infiltrate all of our lives."

    Percy looked up at her friend in confusion, "Am I infiltrating your lives?"

    Caroline shook her headband replied before asking a question that she had been itching to ask,  "Of course not, Percy. What are you even doing with her?"

    Percy shrugged before flopping onto the ground and starting to stretch, "She feeds me. And it's the good stuff."

     Caroline didn't really like Percy's answer but took it before turning to Rebekah, "I'm going to say this again. You can't just come here and infiltrate all of our lives."

    "I'm only interested in yours. Your spunk, your popularity," Rebekah listed off with a shrug as she and Percy continued to stretch.

    Rebekah glances over at the football field where the football players were practicing, specifically at Tyler, "Maybe even your boyfriend."

     Percy turned to Rebekah as she moved on to stretching by lifting her leg onto Rebekah's shoulder, "Bekah, honey, I can get you much better guys. Or girls, if you swing that way."

     Rebekah looked at Percy with a bit of interest as Caroline continued to fume, "Really?"

     "Yep.  How would you like to meet 'Pollo? Or Hermes? And if you like chicks, then I could introduce you to Annabeth or Reyna. I'm pretty sure they're single at the moment." Percy decided to cut Apollo's name a bit so that Caroline wouldn't really catch on about the god, but couldn't do anything about Hermes.

    If she was questioned about Hermes or anything like that, then she'd just say that his parents were huge fans of Full House to the point that they decided to name their child Hermes.

    Rebekah gave her a tiny shocked look that conveyed her feelings before quickly putting up a wall and looking towards the football team with disinterest.

    "It's not the ballet, ladies. Let's move! Let's move!" The coach of the football team pushed.

    Percy grinned, reminded of the amazing Coach Hedge and his amazing baseball bat that still terrified her to this day.

    That grin disappears into a look of confusion though as Tyler stops in front of the coach, "I think we're done here, coach."

    "Did you have a mental breakdown, Lockwood? Get back in line." The coach demanded. Well, at least he's not calling anybody cupcakes. That's Hedges thing.

    "I have a better idea." Percy heard with her amazing hearing as Tyler walks closer to him, beginning to compel him, "Shut the hell up so we can go get drunk at the bonfire."

   The coach is silent for a moment before everyone could clearly hear him announce, "Hit the showers, gentlemen."

    Caroline joins Tyler up in the field.

    Percy, having a couple things she wanted to say to the newly turned hybrid, followed her out.

   "Try to be a little more subtle, Tyler," Caroline commanded as she got to him.

    Tyler gave her a calm look, "Coming from the queen of subtlety? Relax. I'm in total control."

   "Then why are you acting like this?"

     "Drop it, Caroline. I'm fine. I've never been better. Klaus has given me this...gift."

    "What?!" Caroline freaks out.

    Percy grins at the teenager, "Hey, congrats on making it out alive!"

    The daughter of Poseidon lifted her hand up for a high-five that Tyler happily obliged to.

    "So how does it feel to be a hybrid?"

    Tyler smiled with joy, "Much better than having to worry about the moon while as a wolf."

    "And that's the point of this thing!" Percy pointed out before giving him one more high-five.

   "How have you been feeling, by the way?" Tyler asked the demigod.

    Percy looked at him in confusion, not really knowing what he was asking.

    This got Tyler to think a bit before elaborating, "You looked really sick yesterday. How are you feeling?"

    Percy gave a laugh, "Oh that. It was nothing. Just me not eating for a couple days and deciding not to sleep either."

   Tyler gave her a weird look, unsure why somebody would willingly do that.

    Percy, seeing the look, just shook her head, "Don't do it."

    Tyler nodded his head, "Noted."

    "Good," Percy said with a gleaming white smile.

    She then starts to overhear some of the boys in the team talk about Rebekah.

    Tyler and Caroline turn their heads away in an awkward way before Rebekah takes a running start, then makes impressive gymnastic moves that end with a front split.

   She looks at Caroline and Tyler with a smile before motioning for Percy to go.

    Percy huffed out a breath before giving the two a wave before grumbling over to where others could see her.

    She then took a running start before jumping into a mid-air split, after that moving on to completing a set off back and front flips. Then, she finally lands in a split matching Rebekah's.

    Who in all the gods names knew that all that demigod training could be applied to executing something like this.

    "My God!" Caroline yelled.

   Tyler grinned, "Damn, girls got moves."

»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»

    "What's the plan?" Percy asked as she stood by the bonfire. She knew that Rebekah must've had a reason for enrolling in high school and then attending the bonfire. Percy knew that would be the last thing on her list if she ever was immortal. 

     "Well, we just need to find Tyler so that we can talk. He is Nik's first hybrid, after all," Rebekah says before pouring some beer into two red cups.  

     "Why does everyone try to give me alcohol all the time?" Percy breathed out as she took the beer in hand, planning on probably dumping it over a person's head if they tried flirting with her or bothering her. 

    "You won't know if you love it until you try it," Rebekah said with a shrug. 

     "And I have no plan whatsoever on putting it in my system." 

     Right as Percy said this, Stefan walks over to her and Rebekah, "You all right there?"

     "I thought Tyler would be here," Rebekah said, her voice laced with disappointment. 

     Stefan gave her a look with his no-emotion personality, "You're into Tyler now? That's kind of fickle."

     "When you're willing to give me the time of day again, then we'll talk. Until then, a girl has needs." Rebekah answers back. 

     Percy thinks this sentence over for a bit before shuddering at the image that popped into her head as soon as she understood it. 

    "What's up with that backpack, Percy?" Stefan asked with interest, his nose picking up on the scent. 

    "It's nothing, Stefan. And none of your business," Percy shot back, hating the nosy, emotionless, wreckless Salvatore. 

    "Then you wouldn't care to let me see it," The guy reasoned. 

   Percy gripped the red solo cup tightly, agitated as she spoke coldly, "No. It's none of your fricken business."

    Right as she went to pour the contents of the red cup on his head, Elena arrives and starts to pour herself some beer, "Excuse me."

     "Elena, hi. What are you doing?" Stefan asked. 

     Percy turned to her, "Yeah, Elena. Hi. It was great for you to inform me that you were alive and let me not feel guilty all summer long." 

    Was Percy mad at the fact that she was clueless about the whole 'Elena isn't dead' thing? Yes. Was she going to be as petty as she could be? Most probably. 

   Elena, trying to not feel as guilty as she probably was considering her facial expressions, only answered Stefan, "I'm having fun, Stefan. You have a problem with that?"

     She then goes and drinks the whole cup of beer.

    "All right, take it easy. We both know you're kind of a lightweight." Stefan says, trying to stop her. 

   Elena gave him an unimpressed look, "Uh-huh. Really? You think I'm going to let a blood addict tell me how to drink?"

    Percy grinned and started to laugh at Elena's comeback, storing it in mind for future possible use in case she would ever have to use it. 

     Elena then left the three, causing Percy and Rebekah to look at Stefan. 

    "Come on, Bekah. Let's go roast some marshmallows," Percy suggested before dumping the contents of the red solo cup over his head and walking away, the blonde following beside her. 

»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»

   Rebekah and Percy sat near a campfire, each of the girls holding a marshmallow over it on a stick.

    Percy laughed at Rebekah's bored and clueless expression and didn't stop as Damon came and sat down next to her.

    Rebekah turned to Damon, "What? No friends your own age?"

    "Like you can talk," He retorted.

     Percy raised an eyebrow at him, not sure what he was trying to do. There had to be a reason for him to actually talk with Rebekah. 

     She then turned to Rebekah, who brings the burning marshmallow to her mouth and blows it out to find that it was burnt. 

     Percy burst out laughing at it before taking her brown marshmallow and biting down on it. 

      "Is this supposed to be fun? I've been through 10 of these," Rebekah said to Percy and Damon as she looked like she gave up. 

    "And Percy hasn't told you what the point of it was?" Damon asked, only to get a grin from Percy in return. He then breathed out a sigh at the reply before answering Rebekah's question, "No, you're just looking at it all wrong. This is a little rough on the outside."

    He pulls off the burnt outer layer of the marshmallow before speaking, "But the inside...Yum."

    He moves the stick before placing the marshmallow in the blonde's mouth. She eats it and looks at him as he licks his fingers while Percy gagged on the marshmallow she was supposed to be eating before spitting it out on the ground and wiping at her tongue. 

     "Mmm. It's good," Rebekah said with her British accent.

    "Yep." Damon agrees. 

    "And one hundred percent cringey," Percy says, hoping not to see him or anyone ever do that ever again.    

    Damon ignores his best friend's comment before giving her and Rebekah marshmallow sandwich's, "Can't believe you've never had one of these before."

    "Well, I've been in a casket for ninety years," Rebekah answered back. 

    "That's no excuse," Damon said as the two girls ate the smores. 

    "It's not an excuse, it's a fact of life," Percy defended. 

    Percy, suddenly feeling a rush of fatigue hit her, gave Rebekah a look that said 'I need to go now'.  

    Rebekah, receiving the look, nodded subtly before turning to Damon with a defensive look on her face, "Why are you being so nice to me? You hate me. You should be mean."

     "Well, I could be mean if that's what you're into." 

    She stands up, pulling Percy up with her. Percy stumbles a bit but otherwise tries to fight off the feeling of tiredness. 

     "You're distracting us. Why?" Rebekah asked. 

    Damon then goes and stands up too, "Just trying to be a good housemate."

    Percy interrupted what might've been a fight by saying confusingly, "I thought she was my housemate."

    "Nope," Damon said.

     "There's never a fair fight between us, Damon. Remember that," Rebekah said, seeing as it was going nowhere. 

    She stabs him with a wooden stick and leaves. He groans, sits down and removes it. 

    Percy, wanting to get one last good look at her best friend, stayed a bit longer than Rebekah and decided she still wanted to be outside. 

    "Bye, Damon," She announced before walking away, heading towards the bleachers. 

»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»

    Percy chugged down one of her bottles of nectar. She didn't know how Klaus had gotten his hands on crates of the divine foods, but she wasn't going to complain and not use it. 

   As she walked through the grass, she stopped as she realized that Elena was lying on the bleachers and looking at the sky. 

     She grins before taking off for the bleachers, forgetting about the golden liquid in her hand. 

     As she gets to the bleachers and laid down next to Elena, she realizes that the Gilbert girl should've taken Stefan's advice. She was drunk. 

     "I used to know every constellation. How did I forget them all?" Elena asked. Percy laughed at the drunken state of the girl, never have seen her drunk before. 

     A voice then came to the girls, "You're drunk. You need to go home."

    She gets up before pulling Percy up, who was feeling the well-desired effects of drinking the nectar. 

    "Fine. Unh. Let me find my car," Elena commanded as she walked on the bleachers. 

     Percy smiled and ran the same way that Elena walked, loving the energy she was feeling and how the pressure in her legs felt. She hadn't run up something like stairs in a long time. It reminded her of when she went on quests, and what scared her was the feeling of longing she felt for it. She missed the quests, the adventure, the exhilaration. 

    "You're joking, right?" Stefan asked as he watched the two girls on the bleachers. 

     "Uh-oh. It's the fun police. I thought that ripper Stefan was supposed to be the life of the party," Elena commented, making Percy laugh. 

     "Come on, Steffy. Lighten up! You only live once," Percy encouraged as she slowed down and followed exactly where Elena was headed. 

    "Well, all right, I'm driving you home. You too, Percy. Come on."

    Elena climbs over the railing before looking at Percy, "Come on, Percy! Join me!" 

     Percy grinned as she climbed over the railing and held on before leaning forward and whispering, "I'm flying, Jack." 

     Wait a minute... was that Apollo in that movie!? 

    "What are you two, five? Get down." Stefan demanded, growing impatient by the second. 

    "Come on ,rippah. I'm not going to get hurt," 

     "Why? Are you afraid that I'm going to..." Elena trails off as she pretends to almost fall before restoring her balance and speaking again, "Oh. Ha. That was close. Klaus would not be happy with you."

     "You're hilarious," Stefan mocks. 

     Percy looks at Elena uncertainly as she gripped onto the railing really tight, suddenly feeling like the railing was going to break off and let her fall because of her luck. Elena, not heeding the daughter of Poseidon's looks, said, "Look, Stefan, no hands."

   Elena removes her hands and starts falling back but catches the railing just in time. 

    Percy, who was holding her breath, let it out in relief as she started to make her way to Elena by walking sideways while holding on to the railing. She wasn't amused with Elena's stunt, and Stefan wasn't either.  

    Elena laughs while doing it again, but this time actually falls. She screams at the same time that Percy reacts by yelling 'no!' and jumping off the bleachers, not noticing that she had landed safely but instead watching wide-eyed as Stefan caught the doppelganger. 

    "Rippah has feelings," Percy gasps out as she started to run towards them.  

     Elena breathes out, "I knew you'd catch me."

    The two start to look at each other, making Percy roll her eyes at them and turn away.

     She turned around to yell out 'goodbye' to the two only to find that Stefan had put Elena down but had two projectiles of some sort lodged in his back. 

   "Woah, Steffy. You alright?" Percy gasped out as she made her way to the two. 

     Elena, not informing Percy or answering her on what was happening, looks over Stefan's shoulder. Percy rushes up to her and finds that Alaric was pointing a dart gun at Stefan. 

     Stefan falls to the ground. Percy runs to him, puts her hands on his neck to try and find a pulse, and sighs out in relief. She might've not been friends really with him, but he wasn't in his right mind at the moment. Once he had his emotional switch flipped on would she take into account what he really did. But at the moment, he couldn't tell right and wrong apart. 

    The Salvatore was only unconscious. Percy stood up and went over to Alaric and Elena.

     "You okay?" Alaric asked Elena. 

    "Yeah. I'm...Fine."

    "You look, uh, not sober," Alaric commented. 

     "The plan worked. That's all that matters. Let's just get him out of here."

     Alaric just nodded and pulled Stefan by the arm before nodding for Percy to follow them. 

    Percy only shrugged before going and helping him drag Stefan. 

    "Are you okay?" Alaric asked the demigod. 

    Percy looked at him confusion, "Yeah, why wouldn't I be?" 

    Alaric just gave her a serious look, "That jump of yours should've broken your legs, and maybe your neck." 

    Percy looked at him in bewilderment before turning away from him and following Elena to the parking lot. 

    Elena opens Alaric's trunk. Percy and Alaric pick up Stefan and practically shove Stefan into the trunk.    

      Elena goes into the car, with Percy on her tail. 

      As the two got settled into their seats and buckled up, Alaric closed the trunk. 

    Percy rested her head on the backseat as she opened up her bag and took out one of the Tupperware's. She then took out what others might have thought to be a lemon square before taking a bite of it and sighing as the taste hit her taste buds. 

    "I see all the geniuses came out to the bonfire tonight," Percy hears Alaric say from beside the car. 

    All of a sudden, Percy started to smell something burning before opening her eyes to find flames starting to engulf Alaric's car.

     Percy rushes to try to open the door, pushing against it with her strength slowly building up as the nectar starting to actually work. She taps on Elena's shoulder as Alaric tries to open the door too. 

    "Elena! Percy! Open the door!" The teacher-hunter shouted, still pulling on the door handle. 

    The two pulled on the door handles, each trying to get the doors to open. 

     Percy's door started to budge at the same time that Elena exclaimed, "I can't! It won't open! What the hell?"

      Percy kicked at the door and watched as it slowly started to push out. 

    She then glanced out the smoky window a bit to find that Alaric was trying to break the door window with a lacrosse stick, only to have it not work. 

    Elena, taking a page out of Percy's book, tries to break down the door with her feet but it doesn't work either. 

    Percy, barely even realized that the fire was stronger since she was a bit more immune to the fire than an average human was. The only way she noticed was when Elena started to cough because she couldn't really seem to breathe. 

     Percy, remembering for a second that she had Gods-given abilities, started to focus on the very little water in the air. She tried to liquify it, but every time she did so, the fire would just dry it up.

    As she gave the door another kick, Elena yelled out, "Stefan!"

    "What?" Percy asked, stopping from pushing out the door just to look at Elena. 

    Elena, trying to not breathe as much as she could, only moved to the back of the car next to Percy. The demigod, seeing as nothing was happening, went back to trying to kick open the door to save herself and Elena. 

     Percy, her forehead covered with a layer of sweat, took a tiny breathing break only to find Elena about to collapse. 

    Percy jumps when she realizes that Stefan had broken out of the trunk and was beside the girls. 

     Percy gives the door a powerful kick, watching in a second's satisfaction before rushing out before turning back and helping Elena get out of the car with Alaric's help. 

      "Hurry up before it blows!" Alaric screamed, watching as Percy pulled on Elena, which only caused the doppelganger to almost trip. 

      "Wait! Wait, wait, wait!" Elena protested before grabbing Stefan. 

      Percy hands Elena to Alaric before grabbing onto Stefan's forearm and pulling him out. 

       As they all rushed away from the car, Percy turned back at the last moment to watch as it exploded, getting total Gangnam Style vibes. 

»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»

Word count - 4361 words

- I've been meaning to ask! The whole Percy x Klaus thing, is it moving too fast or seem forced? Because I don't want it to be that way, but I just want them to be together so bad!

- The sequel or all in one question I had last chapter, I'm thinking of probably doing both... what I mean with this is that I could continue in this book once we hit TO but could also upload it in a whole new story with a whole new name... is that a stupid idea? 

Continuer la Lecture

Vous Aimerez Aussi

239K 7.9K 50
❝ 𝙎𝙊𝙍𝙍𝙔, 𝙎𝙏𝘼𝙍 𝙂𝙄𝙍𝙇, I just have to make sure I can still look at you." ❝ 𝙏𝙃𝙄𝙉 𝙁𝙐𝘾𝙆𝙄𝙉𝙂 𝙄𝘾𝙀, Jackson.❞ ...
33.4K 1.5K 7
The Outcasted Couple The newly awakened Mikaelson siblings are shocked when they find a fifteen year old boy trying to comfort their half sister aft...
1.1K 85 10
Colette, a young demigod seeking a fresh start, moves to the rainy town of Forks, Washington. As she navigates the halls of her new high school, she...
7.2K 428 30
Percy Jackson had survived the unsurvivable. He had faced off against Liam and the Titans and the war had been won. But the battles left their marks...