Poetry about him

By bermuda1

This is poetry about a guy I use to/I'm trying to get over, so please have patience I'm also not very good I'... More

His eyes
Updating plan
Everything about him
My name
admire him
his smile
When he looks at me
his laugh
The way he smells
When he smiles at me
His Voice
wow.
He's so sweet
Pretty much sums up my feelings
Hisness
When i talk to him
Oh, his hair
i didn't see him
So you...
Goodbye
The way you make me feel
when you're bored
i wish
did you know
I can't get you out of my mind
He's too much
my dreams
the tingles & butterflies
update! but not a chapter...
My waterfall of emotions🌹
Neverland👾👼👱👲👧👦👨👩
dreams that will never happen
my obsession, my addiction
before i met you
when your near
we don't talk anymore
it's alway him
He means more to me than he realises✔
I'm trying mesmerize every detail of you before it's too late
How does he do it?
i saw him
aw.quote
why is it always me
i promise
You keep me up at night
Why can't i stop loving him
12.08.02
sorry not an update
talking about my feelings
what i wish we had
confession
my heart breaks thinking I'll never talk to you.
He's my first bad boy
letters to him
Goodbye
Dear Mr bad boy
Sunshine 🌞😍😇
I am his puppet

i don't understand

11 2 0
By bermuda1

I feel like something's missing from me, I don't know what it is, I just don't feel complete.
I like I'm missing a big part of me.

I feel so lonely, even when I'm with people, even if I look happy. I feel empty. I'm missing something big and I don't know what.

People say when you fall in love with the right person, they complete you. When I'm with him I don't feel as a lonely. Or is that just in my head? Am I so desperate not to be alone I'm making myself believe something that's not true or even real?

I don't want to feel so alone, lonely or empty anymore. I try to do things I like, but that doesn't seem to stop the pain that's always there.
Its always there when I stop moving and am left to my thoughts and feelings the loneliness and emptiness is back and I want to cry, but even when I do I still feel the same. It doesn't change anything.

I read, I listen to music, I sketch, I watch movies, I laugh, I try and pretend I don't feel the way I do, but the pain the feelings their all still there. The feeling of helplessness is crushing me, the heart breaking loneliness is too much to bare, the need to feel something - pain, anger, happiness. All that I feel is loneliness, pain, insecure, hurt, the need for companionship.

I can feel my feelings for you slipping away. I use to write your name on my shower door and giggle, but now I just sing and dance like I use too. I don't want to lose you, but there's nothing I can do about it except stopping myself from liking other guys at least for while. I use to talk about you constantly, I still think about you but not as much. I use to... Do so much more then I'm doing now.

I'm losing you I can feel it, i don't wish I'd bump into you as much as before and it's killing me.

I can feel you slipping from my grasp, all I have left of you are memories.

Every time I see you I want to say hi and talk to you, but you never notice me and I'm too afraid you'll reject me.

I want you to mine so badly, but you can't.
I need to let you go, but I don't want to.
I need you in my life, your my air.
When I'm away from you, its like I can't breath.
****
Sorry I haven't been updating on time lately.
I can feel myself letting him go and I'm desperately trying to hold on.

Thank you all for reading.

Checkout my other books.

I was away for the weekend and I didn't get to see him.

I haven't seen him in a month, I'm so sad without him. I miss him.

I keep praying I get to see him, talk to him anything.

I miss him so much.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

9 3 71
this is a poetry book filled with poems that describe how I feel about myself, and some of them describe my relationships with some people, and the l...
426K 2.8K 23
"Fuck me please. Fuck me harder." I begged. "Fuck me as if you haven't fucked me like this before. Hurt me. Hurt me more. Make me feel. Make me blee...
111 8 11
【 DISCONTINUED!!】I decided to write a new version of this story, close to this type this one is go check it out "His ocean blue eyes" is the title, h...
7.7K 135 12
Hello there! welcome to my new book, OoO one shots, I hope you will enjoy :3