Forever & Always

By xCrazyButFree

"T-They'll tear me apart! I-I need Louis there! Louis will help me.." I mumbled and ran for the stairs "Elea... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32

Chapter 21

666 10 16
By xCrazyButFree

Chapter 21

-Good For Nothing Popstar.-

I walked out of the hotel quickly. The hair hanging from my ponytail swayed with my steps. Louis and I had come up with a plan for today. We'd go to the doctor today, while the boys all left to Dublin. Right after the doctors appointment, Louis was set to fly to Dublin. We had agreed on me staying here, since I'd probably be the one decorating the nursery.

I was supposed to meet Louis there so we wouldn't cause more attention than necessary. Neither of us knew when or how we'd let everyone know. Louis was set to call Jay on his way to the doctors and I was set to do it on my way there too.

I was pacing around the front of the doctor's office, thinking of how I could possibly tell my mother that I was five months pregnant and the child was from the 'good for nothing popstar' she warned me not to date? Even though Louis was sweet to her and told her he'd take care of me, she didn't approve. She faked it in front of Louis, only because I begged her to. He had a hunch she didn't like him, but he could never find actual proof she hated him.

"It's all or nothing, El. Remember what happened last time you decided not to." I whispered to myself before dialing my mums number.

I waited for her to answer. The phone rang a few times before I heard her voice, "Hello?"

"Hey, mum. It's Eleanor." I mumbled into the phone.

"What's the occasion? What do I owe your call to?" She asked in a monotone voice.

"It's about.. Me and Louis."

"Well, by the way you're talking I'm guessing you finally left that good for nothing popstar and realized you needed something more stable?"

"No.." I took in a deep breath before speaking quickly. "I'm five months pregnant and it's Louis' baby."

The line went dead quiet. I thought she had ended the call. I was about to ask when I heard her begin to speak. "How old are you, Eleanor Jane Calder?"

I sighed. Here comes the lecture. "I'll be twenty two in-"

"That isn't my question, Eleanor!" She shouted.

"Twenty one."

"That's right. Now, just because you live with that lousy boy doesn't mean he can be there for you! I should've known he'd end up getting you pregnant!"

She kept yelling at me and I was too annoyed to realize Louis walking over to me. I didn't notice until his hand was on my waist, leading me into the doctor's office.

I smiled up at him then talked sweetly into the phone. "Okay, mum. I'll call you then, thank you. I love you too, bye." I blew a kiss into the phone before hanging up. I was going to get killed for that.

"What'd she say?" He asked before looking up at the nurse. "We have an appointment right now? Eleanor Calder."

"She freaked." I mumbled with a laugh. "What about Jay?"

"She cried. She laughed. She was happy. She was mad. I don't really know." He mumbled with a laugh, taking a clipboard. He didn't bother going over to take a seat, he just started filling out the form.

"Hey, isn't that supposed to be for me?" I asked and raised an eyebrow.

"Yeah. But I know everything. So I'm doing it for you."

"You don't know everything." I scoffed.

"You're irrelevant. Shut up. Let me concentrate." He mumbled and almost instantly flinched back.

I raised an eyebrow and crossed my arms over my chest. "Is that so?" I asked.

"I mean, no, Darling. You know everything. I'm just stupid little Louis. I'm sorry." He spoke softly and leaned his head closer to me. "Stupid little Louis who wants a kiss."

I rolled my eyes and pecked his lips. "Hurry up and finish the form. And tell me what Jay said."

He nodded and began checking some of the boxes again. He shrugged and spoke as he marked stuff off. "First, she pulled the 'Louis William Tomlinson' card. Then, in the midsts of all of that, she said, and I qoute, 'my baby boy!' and started hysterically crying over the phone. Then she began yelling at me because she was genuinely mad, at me, that she was getting old. Then she continued crying and told me that Ernest needed a diaper change so she congratulated you and hung up." He explained.

I found myself smiling fondly at his story. He finally glanced up at me and looked at me funny.

"Why are you smiling like that, weirdo?" He asked.

I shrugged and watched him turn in the form. "I like your mum. She's nice."

He raised an eyebrow and rolled his eyes. "She likes you too. Now, here's the serious part." He began. "Five pounds it's a boy."

I smirked and nodded. "Okay. If you win, you buy me donuts and if I win, you buy me donuts. Deal?"

He scoffed before shaking my hand. "It's on."

____________________

The monitor slid across the gel on my small stomach. The quick thumping of the baby's heartbeat was the only noise in the dark room. Mine and Louis' eyes were on the screen that showed some kind of yellow play-dough. The doctor moved the monitor around in search of a face.

"There it is!" He finally grinned and pointed to the screen. "The face is going to show up right... There."

I gasped slightly, squeezing Louis' hand.

"It looks like poo.." Louis whispered and scrunched his nose.

I, as well as the doctor, looked up at Louis. I rolled my eyes and let out a soft laugh before looking at the doctor. "Is everything okay?"

He nodded. "Yeah. She's a small baby, but she's pretty healthy."

"She?" Louis asked, a wide grin on his face.

The doctor widened his eyes. "I'm so sorry, were you guys planning on knowing?"

I nodded, a wide smile on my face as well.

"Phew!" The doctor chuckled and wiped his forehead. "It's a little girl. Congratulations."

____________________

"Mum?" Louis called over the phone.

We were in a car that was supposed to take me home. Louis had his mum on speaker and he was about to tell her the gender.

"Yeah, Poppet?" She responded.

"Mum, we just got out of the doctors."

"Yeah? And- Felicite, I said go get Doris!" She shouted over to Fizzy before talking to us again. "What did they say? Is the baby alright?"

"Yeah. It's a healthy five month old fetus."

"And did you find out the gender?" She asked,

Louis looked up at me and smirked. "It's a girl." The line went quiet for a seconds, Louis then mouthed to me, 'Wait for it.'

"Oh, a little girl!" Jay cried over the phone, already hysterically crying. "Oh, Louis! Where's Eleanor? Tell her I said congratulations. To you too, Poppet. Oh my, a little baby girl." She cried.

I smiled softly as I heard.

"She said thank you. I've gotta go now, mum. I'll call you later. I love you."

"I-I love you too, baby. Be safe." She sniffed before hanging up.

I couldn't help but start crying. Louis looked up at me and quickly pulled me into his arms.

"Baby, why are you crying? Don't cry." He whispered and rubbed my back.

"We're going to have a baby girl." I cried out and hung on to his shirt.

He went still for a few seconds before beginning to laugh.

"It isn't funny!" I yelled over my cries, lightly whacking his chest.

"No, it isn't." He mumbled with a soft chuckle.

"You're laughing at me."

"No I'm not. I'm laughing at myself so I won't cry."

I sniffled, my cries dying down. I leaned on Louis and wiped my eyes. "W-What are we going to name her?"

"What were you thinking?" He asked softly, rubbing my shoulder.

"I like the name Posey." I whispered and looked up at him.

He thought for a second before nodding. "Posey Tomlinson."

I shook my head. "Posey Jay Tomlinson."

He nodded with a wide smile. "My mum is going to freak out when she hears that."

I let out a soft laugh, wiping my eyes again.

"Posey Jay Tomlinson." He repeated.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

152K 4.8K 16
"Lux, this is Louis and Eleanor." Niall said as he motioned to the couple. "Hi, I am Lux, and that is my brother Will." I said as I pointed to the de...
196K 4.5K 36
Harry could tell he was upset. He denied it, but Harry knew, Harry always knew. He wanted to comfort him, but couldn't take the chance of someone see...
327K 7.8K 45
Louis licks his lips as he stares at my rock hard cock. He licks up from the base up to my slit, flicking his tongue around the tip, pre cum leaking...
772K 26.2K 45
My heart was beating and adrenaline was running through my body at a thousand miles per second. My hand wrapped around the door knob, but then I was...