The Girl With the Dragon Eyes

By TySavage

Hunted. Outcast. Loner. Menace. Monster. Murderer. These are just a few things EnderIris (or Iris) has been c... More

Introduction
Chapter 1- The Girl
Chapter 2- The Guy
Chapter 3- Night of the Sheltok
Chapter 4- Utopia
Chapter 5- The Hunt
Chapter 6- A lesson in history
Chapter 7- Home defense
Chapter 8- Prison Break
Chapter 9- The End
Chapter 11- Flames rekindled
Chapter 12- Beasts of prey
Chapter 13- Just another day in paradise
Epilogue

Chapter 10- Friendly reunion

96 7 6
By TySavage

<POV- Ty>

Only a few of the thugs remained, including their apparent leader. "You may as well give up now. We've captured most of your men or killed some in the process."

"That is why we still fight! You will pay for their deaths!" the leader shouted, then ran at me with his backup heavy sword.

I was all ready to strike when there was a bright flash of light. It had apparently knocked the leader down, because he began scrambling to stand up as he picked up his sword. When the light faded away into an electrical purple then disappeared totally, three figures stood in front of us. One of them I immediately recognized as Eli, and the other two was a guy and a girl. The girl was in a neatly designed dress and had Ender particles floating around her.

"You!!" the leader shouted at them, then lunged at them with his sword.

The girl raised her hand toward him, projecting a translucent, purple energy shield in front of herself, which broke the sword as soon as it touched the shield. The shattered sword fell to the ground, the leader still holding handle. Then an energy blast from the shield threw him and the rest of his goons backwards.

The leader grabbed his knife, but Eli ran up, kicking the blade out of his hand. Next, the girl walked up to the leader, waving her hand at him. Suddenly, small head sized obsidian blocks appeared on his hands and feet, pinning him to the ground. He struggled to free himself to no avail. Then the girl lifted the same hand up which forced the thug leader to stand, his hands connected by the obsidian behind his back.

"Release me!!" he shouted, jerking at his restraints.

"Oh don't worry I will, but you're to answer for your crimes," she said plainly.

"What crimes?!" he demanded.

"Your crimes against me, my family, and my kind. You shouldn't have confessed those dragon murders you committed either."

"I never confessed killing the End dragons to you!"

"You just did," she smirked.

In unison, my fighters and Eli said, "oooooo..."

Hah, he got burned.

The girl then turned to her right, throwing both of her hands forward, sending purple energy from them. She slowly raised them, then brought them together, forming a large rectangle of energy in front of us all. There was a bright flash, then it appeared as if a giant End portal stood there.

Out of the portal, an End dragon flew out, fast and powerful. It circled around the island, then landed in front of the portal. Then a couple dozen Endermen walked out of the portal, walking around to in front of the dragon. The girl walked over to the dragon, then turned to a green eyed Enderman on the dragon's left.

"See to it that the prisoners are, 'taken care of,'" she said.

"As you wish, my queen," the Enderman said. He spoke in Enderin (the Endermen's language) to several of the Endermen around him who then walked forward, taking the remaining thugs prisoner, and taking the ones we had already captured or injured. We didn't kill all of them. At least, I'm sure we didn't...

<POV- Eli>

"Eli! It's good to see you! We've searched long and hard for you!" the cyborg grabbed my right arm with his right, metallic arm.

I must have seemed confused, because the smile on his face started to fade. "I... I'm sorry, you must forgive me. When I died, my memory was taken from me. I've only just remembered who I am with the Creator's help."

He looked somewhat offended. "Eli, it's me, Ty. Ty_Savage? Son of Orion?"

"No way!" I heard Arram's hushed voice exclaim behind me.

Orion...

~Flashback~

"Orion is there. Three of the brightest stars are his belt, and if you look north, you see a rectangular shape. That would be his body. From that you can see his arms stretched out as if he is fighting a great battle. Do you see him Elisham?" my father questioned me, pointing up at the stars.

"Is that what he really looked like?!" my three year old mind asked.

My dad laughed. It was powerful, but gentle and relaxed. "No, he was much bigger and stronger. His signature feature in battle was the iron arm gauntlet he would always wear in great fights. It's also rumored he could attach various weapons or a shield to it. He was also known for his rage and fierceness in wars...."

His voice faded, then another memory flashed through my head...

~~~~~|||~~|~~~|

"Arise, and join me Ty, Son of Orion," the Creator continued.

I looked at Keira, wondering if she knew who he spoke to. She looked at me the same way. (Keira...) Then we saw Steve walk up to The Creator and take a knee. Suddenly, his form changed. His armor vaporized into a mist, then his body shifted from a tan guy wearing a turquoise shirt and jeans, to a mechanical looking humanoid; he was a cyborg!

~End flashback~

I looked into Ty's eyes, both robot and real. "Ty... The Creator disguised you as Steve when we first met..." I grabbed his metal hand back. "I remember!"

Ty grinned. "Welcome back old friend."

We pulled each other's arms in, using our other arms to hug quickly.

"Welcome back!" he slapped me on the shoulder with his human arm. He then turned his attention to Iris. "And who might this lovely lady be?" Man, he seems... Happier than usual. Man, it feels good to remember!

Iris blushed as she smiled, then looked at Ty with her big, blue-green dragon eyes. "I am EnderIris."

"Nope..." I shook my head at her incomplete introduction. She looked confused. "You are EnderIris, Queen of the End!"

She smiled and laughed a little. "I know, but that sounds rather pompous, don't you think?"

"But it's true," I winked at her, causing her to blush more.

"Your powers are amazing. Are you an Enderling by any chance?" Ty asked.

"Yes, as a matter of fact, I am," she smiled. "I may even be the last of my kind," she finished rather sadly. I can understand...

"Don't give up hope, just find the flow," one of Ty's foot soldiers said under his futuristic Sparta design helmet.

"Ah, our poetic Clarence... Always making rhymes that don't actually rhyme..." another of them teased.

Suddenly, we heard a yell, "Iris!" We all turned, and the dragon raised his head to see who had yelled. Phil popped out from behind one of the horns on his head.

We saw Joash and his men getting out of a longboat, and to Joash's left, an olive skinned guy with dreadlocks standing on the beach not too far away. He wasn't one of Joash's men, and I've never seen him before. Apparently Iris has though.

"Row?" Iris stared intently at him.

'Row' began walking towards us, smiling. Iris began walking toward him. "Ronin?!" she began to pick up the pace. He also began to walk faster.

<POV- Narrator>

She couldn't wait. Iris teleported a few feet in front of Ronin, and they both slowed to a stop, staring into each other's eyes, smiling. He was taller than her, standing at 6'5" or so, and she at about 5'9".

He held his hand up in front of him. She looked at it, then lifted her own hand up to his, matching his fingers and palms as best she could, seeing as his hands were a few sizes bigger.

"It's been a long time I," he said to her. ('I' is short for 'Iris' btw)

"Too long..." she smiled.

He took his hand away from hers, using it to gently stroke her chin, up to her cheek. She held onto his hand as he did so, smiling the whole time.

"You look beautiful," he smiled.

"You look taller," she teased.

He started to laugh and so did she. He leaned his forehead on hers. "It's great to see you again."

As everyone else looked on, Ty noticed Eli looked somewhat sad. "You fell in love, didn't you?" Ty asked him.

"I did. But, I have the satisfaction of knowing that she's not the only one for me," he said, managing to grin.

"So you do remember Keira?" Ty asked.

"The big parts, yes. Although, I'm afraid I'll have to get to know her all over again, at least, until I can remember completely."

Ty patted him on the back. "Don't worry, you'll get there. It may take time, but you'll get there." He then raised his bionic arm, shifting it around until a screen appeared. He began using it to communicate with the jet glider he and his men had brought with hem to get there. "You can even start today."

"What?" Eli was confused.

"Yeah, we brought Keira with us. She said she'd follow us on horseback if she had to. She was determined to come with us. You married an amazing woman."

"At least I remember that we're married. Otherwise, that could've been bad..." Eli trailed off.

"Yeah. You remember your kids too, right?" Ty asked for assurance.

"We had kids?!" Eli seemed a little on edge now.

"Probably should've waited for Keira to get here to say that..."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Meanwhile, in the Nether...

"Lord Carnage..." a demon messenger approached the Dark Lord leaning over the balcony, watching the damned build the Nether fortresses as punishment for their sins.

Carnage shifted his eyes towards the messenger, looking over his shoulder with his anger inflamed eyes.

"... he remembers..." the messenger finished.

Carnage turned back to the view. His eyes became even more raging with a flame of hate and wrath. He threw his head back, chest forward, and arms out as he let out a powerful roar of anger. It shook the entire Nether, causing several enslaved workers to stumble, blazes lose their confident flame and flickered out, and ghasts and zombie pigmen to wail and cry. The messenger, simply being in his presence was killed from the raging flame of Carnage's wrath. It was as if an explosion rang out from ten hundred nuclear bombs all at once.

The roar finally ceased, the rumbling settled, and the Nether began to cool back down (both literally and figuratively. It was a powerful roar...)

He clutched the railing, crushing it under his grip. He held one hand up with the now Nether brick dust.

"Son of Arius,

Son of Orion,

Son of Nishten,

Son of Zechaadius,

Son of Darius,

Your time is near its end..." he crushed the dust in his fist, then raised his hand, allowing the dust to slowly seep out of his grip. "Time is running out, and when it does..." the dust stopped falling and he opened his hand completely. "You, will, DIE!!"

!!SPOILER ALERT!!

Think of it as you wish ;)

What you think?? READ MEH BOOKS! They all have one thing in common: Carnage.

Let me know what you think! At first, I wasn't guna add that end part there, but I decided to. Let me know if it was good :D

Anywhos, SEEYAZ!

Keep calm, and FLAME ON!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.9K 97 34
Everybody has a monster inside them. And sometimes, the monster gets out of hand. (Credits to Google Image for the cover).
8.9K 442 59
Three friends find themselve in a world full of cubes. Follow their jorney as they face griefers, an army of mobs, the Wither, and finally the Enderd...
24.4K 1K 37
Ty has always felt a connection the ruins around Astina but that's all it ever felt to him. Just some feeling. His memory problems and supposed dysle...
271K 10K 34
She is a hunter, hunting the paranormal since she was 9, when she was abandoned by her family. She is known as Golden Eyes, because it is rumored her...