Chapter 10- Friendly reunion

<POV- Ty>

Only a few of the thugs remained, including their apparent leader. "You may as well give up now. We've captured most of your men or killed some in the process."

"That is why we still fight! You will pay for their deaths!" the leader shouted, then ran at me with his backup heavy sword.

I was all ready to strike when there was a bright flash of light. It had apparently knocked the leader down, because he began scrambling to stand up as he picked up his sword. When the light faded away into an electrical purple then disappeared totally, three figures stood in front of us. One of them I immediately recognized as Eli, and the other two was a guy and a girl. The girl was in a neatly designed dress and had Ender particles floating around her.

"You!!" the leader shouted at them, then lunged at them with his sword.

The girl raised her hand toward him, projecting a translucent, purple energy shield in front of herself, which broke the sword as soon as it touched the shield. The shattered sword fell to the ground, the leader still holding handle. Then an energy blast from the shield threw him and the rest of his goons backwards.

The leader grabbed his knife, but Eli ran up, kicking the blade out of his hand. Next, the girl walked up to the leader, waving her hand at him. Suddenly, small head sized obsidian blocks appeared on his hands and feet, pinning him to the ground. He struggled to free himself to no avail. Then the girl lifted the same hand up which forced the thug leader to stand, his hands connected by the obsidian behind his back.

"Release me!!" he shouted, jerking at his restraints.

"Oh don't worry I will, but you're to answer for your crimes," she said plainly.

"What crimes?!" he demanded.

"Your crimes against me, my family, and my kind. You shouldn't have confessed those dragon murders you committed either."

"I never confessed killing the End dragons to you!"

"You just did," she smirked.

In unison, my fighters and Eli said, "oooooo..."

Hah, he got burned.

The girl then turned to her right, throwing both of her hands forward, sending purple energy from them. She slowly raised them, then brought them together, forming a large rectangle of energy in front of us all. There was a bright flash, then it appeared as if a giant End portal stood there.

Out of the portal, an End dragon flew out, fast and powerful. It circled around the island, then landed in front of the portal. Then a couple dozen Endermen walked out of the portal, walking around to in front of the dragon. The girl walked over to the dragon, then turned to a green eyed Enderman on the dragon's left.

"See to it that the prisoners are, 'taken care of,'" she said.

"As you wish, my queen," the Enderman said. He spoke in Enderin (the Endermen's language) to several of the Endermen around him who then walked forward, taking the remaining thugs prisoner, and taking the ones we had already captured or injured. We didn't kill all of them. At least, I'm sure we didn't...

<POV- Eli>

"Eli! It's good to see you! We've searched long and hard for you!" the cyborg grabbed my right arm with his right, metallic arm.

I must have seemed confused, because the smile on his face started to fade. "I... I'm sorry, you must forgive me. When I died, my memory was taken from me. I've only just remembered who I am with the Creator's help."

He looked somewhat offended. "Eli, it's me, Ty. Ty_Savage? Son of Orion?"

"No way!" I heard Arram's hushed voice exclaim behind me.