Chapter 12- Beasts of prey

<POV- Narrator>

"No, we need to sit backwards! It's faster!"

"Forward, so we can see where we're going!"

"We know where we're going! Besides, we could strain our backs rowing forward!"

"See, that's where you're wrong, rowing forward, we'd strain our... Oh never you mind! Let's just go!"

"Would you just...!" the babbling fight continued while Eli, Keira, Ty, and Arram waited to climb into the boat.

"So, Arram, which island are you taking us to?" Ty asked, beginning to get annoyed with the fighting rowers.

"The isle of Arius. I figured you two would want to see the capitol island of your ancestors. Then I planned on voyaging to the island of Orion," Arram explained.

"Huh, just think, our ancestors were friends just like we are now... Weird, but cool," Eli said.

"Yeah, but we'll never get there if these duds don't start cooperating..." Ty held back his temper.

"I'll handle them. Tyen! Cirvio! Quit fighting!" Arram got closer to the boat.

"Well, this might take awhile..." Keira said. "Want to get some snacks for the trip?"

"Sure, what do you want?" Eli replied to her.

"Hmmm... Surprise me!" Keira said.

"How about apples and some cookies?" Eli suggested.

"You know me so well," Keira said with a smile.

"More like he remembers you so well..." Ty said somewhat muffled, but loud enough for them to hear him.

"Ty, you made a joke," Keira said with a smile.

"Yeah, I'm going to see if I can boost this along..." Ty said as he walked towards the boat with the squabbling sailors.

"Okay, I'll be right back. Save a spot for me," Eli winked at Keira, then teleported away.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Eli began to walk out of the house loaded up with plenty of food, when he saw something in the distance. It was a man walking towards the village from the beach.

"Looks like someone was fishing," Eli hypothesized. But as he kept looking, he soon saw more people coming out of the water. It only took a moment before he recognized the bloodthirsty Sheltok. "Those aren't fish..." A second look at the leader's glowing white eyes brought back mountains of memory back to Eli. "Herobrine!"

Islanders began to run and scream when they saw the demons. The men began to gather weapons, ordering the women and children into the stronghold. Eli pulled out Damocles and approached the small army. "What are you doing here Herobrine?"

"Well, after my last defeat, I was demoted to babysitting for these demon rejects. I am stuck here until I prove my allegiance to my lord," Herobrine explained.

"What happened? Ty said the demon left you," Eli asked.

"Oh I'm sorry..." Herobrine pulled out an obsidian blade, looking as evil as ever. "But I have too much fun being the bad guy..." he said with an evil grin.

<POV- Herobrine>

NO!! YOU CAN'T!!

Oh... But I can!

"Kill Eli and his friends!!" HE ordered, pointing the evil blade at Eli.

The creatures shrieked, and charged at Eli. He raised his blade and charged as well.