Hurt//k.t.h

By sugasstrawberryjam

A girl named Yoonhee moved to Seoul with her brother, Junki, to live with her other brother, Yoongi. She didn... More

1
2
3
4
5
6
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
Book title?
A/n
New book!!!!

7

117 6 0
By sugasstrawberryjam

[Edited]

We both ran around the living room like 5 year olds. "Ignore them they're always like this. Junki hyung hates it when Yoonhee wakes him up while jumping on his bed." Yoongi explained. I wasn't looking to where I was going so I ran into the wall and fell. "Yoonhee!" Junki oppa shouted they came running to me as I rubbed my forehead. "Are you okay?" They said in unison "Yeah help me up" I said and Taehyung helped me stand up. I was in a lot of pain but I didn't want to cause any trouble for them. "I'm going to the bathroom" I said and walked off. I went in my bedroom and I collapsed on the floor all I could see now was darkness. I hit my head on the floor badly.

Taehyung's POV
Jin hyung told me to call Yoonhee for breakfast. I knocked on her bedroom door but she didn't answer I knocked a couple of times but she didn't say a thing. I got worried so I opened the door and saw her on the floor blood on her forehead "YOONHEE! HYUNG CALL 911!" I shouted and carried Yoonhee bridal style. "HYUNG CALL 911!" I shouted "WHAT HAPPENED?!" Yoongi hyung asked "JUST CALL 911 FIRST!" I shouted. No Yoonhee please be okay.

To be continued...
[A/N]: Short chapter sorry.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.3K 108 25
It's already third year of high school in Seoul Academic High. This year, they, Kim Namjoon, Kim Seokjin, Min Yoongi, Jung Hoseok, Park Jimin, and Ki...
15.1K 962 18
HURT| Hoseok X BTS # Just a feeling for others but pain for someone who is going throught it. # Sometimes it's better to keep silent than to tell o...
13.4K 896 23
Stuck between acceptance and denial, Seokjin finds himself trapped in a nightmare disguised as a living dream. Creating for his fragile heart a fake...
5.7K 173 23
When a terrible accident happened to Hoseok, Yoongi thought it would be better to leave his life forever... But would it really be forever?!? Starte...