Psycho Boyfriend 2✔ (JHope BT...

By taehyungmine17

The last five chapters are private so you have to follow me to read those private chapters Psycho Boyfriend T... More

Author's words
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30 (Last Chapter)
Epilogue
Bonus Chapter
Psycho Boyfriend Trilogy
Psycho Boyfriend 3
Questions and Answers
Answers
After 3 Years

Chapter 11

6.6K 471 216
By taehyungmine17

I am very mad at you my love. You are talking to that Ethan guy yesterday.  And now you are staying with a guy. That Hoseok guy really is hitting on my nerve.You have to be punish.

I closed my eyes and sigh. This weekend really makes my mind messed up.

I am still living with Hoseok. I dont know my stalker knows that i am Hoseok's girlfriend or not but i am scared.

"Hye Seo." Eva greet me but she seems upset.

"Hey. Are you alright?" I ask. "Yeah. Han Bin just being a jerk." Eva said. I frown. Eva and Han Bin barely having an argument.

"Whats the problem?" I ask. Eva just shrugged and look at the letter that i am holding. I know she doesnt want to talk about her argument but i just curious.

"Another letter?" She asks and i nod.

She sighs. "I will go to the class now." She said and left me alone.

Maybe her argument with Han Bin is making her in a bad mood. But then i remember Hoseok said that Han Bin is not really a good guy. But I dont think i should trust Hoseok either.

Should i tell Eva about this? But she is having her own problem right now.

I wonder why Hanuel doesnt even try to call me. Hoseok said that he knows that i am with him. But Hanuel doesnt mind with it. I think that Hanuel knows about his bipolar friend. But i hope Hanuel is not bipolar like Hoseok. I dont want my brother to be like that.

Someone suddenly hold my arm and drag through the hallways.

I gasp and see its Ethan. "Ethan...what the heck are you doing?" I ask.

Ethan just keep quiet and bring me into an empty classroom and lock the door.

"Why you bring me here?" I ask.

Ethan sigh and frown.

"I want to ask you something and you have to be honest with me." Ethan seems very serious. He usually likes to joke about everything.

I nod. "What do you want to ask?"

Ethan takes a deep breath.

"Do you have any stalker or even someone that always following you around?" Ethan asks.

How many chapters for this book?

20? 30?

I dont know because this is just a sequel so i think it should be shorter than the book 1. Or not?

And i am very happy that you guys like this book. I really apprecite it. A lot.

So can guess who is the one that giving the letters to Seohyun?

Vote and comment

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

372K 12.7K 48
If POSSESSIVENESS is the outcome of true LOVE then ANGER is the outcome of true CARE. But very few realize it... ••• "If something happens to the...
411 47 18
---------------☾︎--------------- Kim Taehyung, a lonely 18 year old boy in collage, who is fighting for his life, suffering with depression. His life...
949K 28.9K 168
💜COMPLETED💜 ~Social Media Based Story~ (This is gonna be a long ass story but the chapters don't take very long to read) Being the twin sister of B...
515K 29.2K 40
''I would never trust you Park Jimin. It's your sister I am marrying, not you'' the man chuckled and raised his glass, almost swallowing all the wine...