Love Will Take You

By LadyHStyles

No stranger to his world... Is Daria who they believe she is? Can Harry protect her? Love will take you... More

Love Will Take You
SAUDADE
Dearg-due
Alma
Deusa da la
Decisoes
CLAREZA
Perdão
Aceitação
Desgosto
Desespero
Devoção
Incerteza
Despertar
Rainha
Nutra sua alma
Ciume e Sangue

Perfurado

61 11 7
By LadyHStyles

"PUNCTURED"

“Ye said ye wanted to close a few chapters, Pet...”

“I don’t want any of you to be hurt trying to protect me,” I said as I shook my head. I was still in danger. Harry was nowhere to be found. That left the three of them to protect me. A pang of loneliness shot through my heart.

“Whether we’re here or in L.A., we’ve still pledged to protect you,” Liam answered as he poured me a cup of tea.

“Louis?”

“Yes, love?” he answered looking up from the laptop on the kitchen table..

“The girl...Ellie...”

“Ah...yes,” he smiled brightly. His eyes crinkling up.

“What kind of understanding do you have with her?”

“When I needed to feed...I’d go to Ellie.  She knows what I am. I’d seen her a few times when we went there.  She came out of the bar one night and stumbled across me having a snack, as it were,” he laughed.  “She walked right up to me, no fear in her eyes. She told me she’d willing let me do whatever I needed. That’s why we went there tonight. I texted her this afternoon and she agreed to meet me.” He shrugged.

“Does she remember?”

“She does...”

I thought about how different Niall and Liam were when they’d fed. Both bringing the females to a point of sexual pleasure before feeding from them.  Did Harry do that too?

“Is it always about getting them to a certain...point before you do what you do?”

“We drink, pet.” Niall chimed in.

“Feed, drink...whatever,” I shrugged. “Do you all...do you...”

“Spit it out, love,” Louis snickered.

“Do all of you have sex with them?” I blurted out.

“I didn’t,” Niall laughed.

“You did too!  That was sex, Niall,” I slapped him on the leg. “It might not have been penetration, but it was sex.”

“No harm in having fun,” he smirked.

Liam cleared his throat, “If you have sex with them, it gets the blood flowing. It also gets them blissed out so that when you do feed, they don’t feel it as much.”

“I think what you’re asking is...Is Harry intimate with them?” Louis said without emotion behind the wheel.

“Nevermind, I don’t want to think about it,” I sighed softly.

“He used to...” Niall answered.

“Used to?”

“Not since he met you. He usually charms the hell out of them, gets em worked up and then does what he needs to do. That’s when he started to get sloppy,” Louis shook his head.

“Does he have a favorite spot?” I asked playing with the ruffle on the shirt.

“Spot to drink from or place to go?”

“Either...," I shrugged.

“He prefers higher end bars. We’d go to those last because he would just pick some random girl, drink from her and end up getting it all over himself. It’s not easy to walk into another establishment with blood on you. I don’t know if he has a preferred spot to drink from.”

“I see,” I nodded stirring a bit of sugar into my tea.

“Daria, Love. Once he found you, he just wanted to feed and get out of there. He was always in a rush to get back to you; make sure you were okay,” Niall tried to reassure.

“It’s ok. You said it yourself, you’re creatures of habit. He has to do something to sustain himself,” I said.  It was a total lie. The thought of Harry being with someone else when he wouldn’t even be with me stung. “So...is it the same with females?”

“We all have to feed, love.”

“I understand that. I meant...do female vampires go about it the same way?”

“Well, we don’t know...we’re not female,” Liam joked.

“I’m sure when you become one of us, you’ll figure out what works best for you,” Louis commented as his phone went off. “Shit. Excuse me.”

Niall and Liam exchanged a look before turning back to me.

“Any other questions, pet?”

“Can I get you something to eat?”

Niall looked anxious again. Liam asking to provide me with food was the tip off, “What’s going on?”

“Nothing...nothing at all.” They both shrugged.

“Why don’t I trust what you’re telling me?”

“We’ll tell you if it’s anything important,” Liam said patting my hand.

“Alright, well...I’m going to go to bed. Please wake me if something happens.” I carried my cup to the sink and rinsed it. Louis was pacing back and forth on the patio. I couldn’t hear what he was saying, but it was definitely a heated conversation. I had to trust that if something was wrong with Harry they’d tell me.

“Goodnight,” I said softly before leaving the room.

When I got to the bedroom, I opened the door to my balcony a little to see if I could hear what was going on.

“Well, if you were there, then you knew she was safe!  If you don’t like how she’s being protected, maybe you need to return to her,” Louis growled out. “How do you think she is !?!??  She misses you...”

I closed the door quietly, not wanting to hear anymore of the conversation. I’d heard enough. Harry was in still in New Orleans, but avoiding me and the mansion.

I prepared for bed and slipped under the covers.

“I’d come for you...” I whispered into the air as if he might hear me.

~LWTY~

I danced in the crowd. Bodies rubbing against each other to the rough beat of the song. The air thick with heat and sweat.

Happiness radiated through me.

I didn’t feel alone. No one wants to go it on their own. Everyone wants to know they’re not alone.
I didn’t know anyone, but I didn’t feel alone.

The cool air hit my skin as I started to turn. The whole atmosphere changed in the room. I opened my eyes and the crowd had parted, stepping away from me.

That’s when I saw him.

He was glorious.  Long curls framing his face. Tight black jeans, expensive harnessed boots and a blood red shirt.  Strength. Control. Sex. He looked hungry. 

I started towards him and then stopped in my tracks.

Lifting his hand out to me, he stood straight. His head raised in authority.

I reached out as my body moved toward him on its own. He took my hand, raising it gently. His soft lips pressed lightly on the top of it as he looked at me with hooded eyes.

Letting him guide me, we entered a barely lit room of greys and greens.

Releasing my hand, He stepped over to the bed and sat.

“Come,” his deep voice called to me.

I removed my heels and walked slowly to him. Taking my hand, he pulled me onto his lap. His body cool against my bare legs. Not wasting any time, He dug his hands into my hair releasing it from its tie.  His nose ran along my neck. A low growl escaped him.

His lips felt like heaven against mine as he kissed me greedily. Turning me onto my back, he laid me on the bed.  Holding himself on one arm, he ran a hand along my body.  In response, my back arched towards him.

“That’s it, love,” he whispered in my ear.

Reaching between my breasts, he ripped the flimsy dress from me.  His lips roaming wherever they wanted against my skin. They returned to my neck as he whispered, “What do you want, Queen?”

“You...” I moaned.

“Then you shall have me,” he said wrapping my legs around his waist. He entered me quickly.

“Master!” I cried out as he brought me to peak.

Turning my face to look at him, he continued to move within me.  His eyes black as night; hair pulled back from his face. He looked at me with love, adoration and need.

Struggling to catch my breath, I called out, “Do it.”

Lifting my arm, he bared his fangs and bit into my wrist. The tightened chord in my body snapping at the same time.

I woke with a scream.

I could feel his cool hands on my skin. I checked my wrist for puncture wounds. Anything to make it real. Disappointment sunk in as I realized it was just a dream.

“Are you alright, my Queen...”

“Harry...” my voice broke as I called for him.

A cool hand stroked my cheek, “Yes, my love?”

Not wanting to wake from whatever dream I was having, I squeezed my eyes shut, “I need you...”

The hand gripped my chin gently, “Open your eyes, Daria.”

I blinked a few times at the sight in front of me, “Master,” I whispered in relief.

“So when Niall tells you to stop calling him master, you listen?” He laughed.

No longer able to contain myself, I kneeled on the bed and pulled him to me. I laid my head on his chest as I wrapped as much of myself as I could around him.

“Shhhh...I’m here, Love. I’m here,” he cooed sweetly as he ran his hand through my hair.

“Please don’t leave again,” I begged.

“Only if you send me away,” he whispered.

“That won’t happen,” I sniffled.

“Lie back down. You had an eventful evening,” he snickered.

“I don’t want to sleep,” I answered looking up at him.

His eyes trailed my face, “I see that.” He placed his hand along the side of my neck. My pulse was racing. I closed my eyes; the events of the evening replaying in my head. Except He replaced Niall...and Liam in my thoughts. He was the one growling at me from the side of the building. He was the one drinking from the other girl’s thigh.

“I think you need to calm yourself,” he said pulling his hand away.

When I opened my eyes, he was halfway across the room. His eyes were closed; his hand running through his hair.

“Is that what you do when you feed?” I asked brazenly. His eyes flew open; black as the sea at night. Not really caring what would happen, I asked again, “Do you work up your chosen meal like Niall and Liam?” I watched as he swallowed hard; his lips pulled tight.

He turned away from me, “Daria...enough.”

“What’s wrong?” I asked pulling my legs out from under me so I could stand. I took one step toward him.

“Daria...you may be Queen...but I suggest you listen,” he said raising his hand to me.

“Harry?”

He finally turned toward me. He was breathtaking; fangs bared. I took another step. He stood straight. Just like in my dream. As he looked at me through hooded eyes.

“Daria...you don’t know what you’re doing,” he said slowly.

“Love me,” I whispered as I took another step.

“I don’t want to harm you,” he said as he shook his head

“You won’t,” I said reaching for him. “You won’t.”

He gripped my hand and pulled me roughly against him. Wrapping one arm around me, he stared into my eyes, “I promised to protect you.”

“And I need you to love me...give in to what you know you feel. I need you,” I answered as I lifted my hand to his cheek. His eyes closed at the feel of my touch. “Love me.”

Pulling me closer, he ran his hand up my spine. My head fell back as he gripped a handful of hair. Closing my eyes as he leaned in, “Love me,” I repeated.

His breath fanned across my skin as he ran his nose against my neck. A low hum rising in his throat, “I want to...”

“Do it,” I urged him.

“Please forgive me,” He said lifting me into his arms. He carried me to the bed with quick strides and laid me down gently. I could hear the rustle of fabric before the bed dipped under his weight. The coolness of his skin made my breath shudder as he laid down next to me.

I lifted my hand and placed it against the butterfly in the middle of his chest. I sighed as he ran his hand through my hair, pushing it from my face. He placed a gentle kiss to my forehead.

“What’s wrong?” I asked staring at the cross he always wore.

“We need to take this slow. I’m concerned I might...”

“You won’t hurt me,” I reassured him.

“Such faith,” he said placing another kiss to my forehead. He followed it by leaving one on my cheek and then hovered over my lips.

I could tell I’d have to lead him. He was too concerned with harming me. I moved a little closer and placed my lips against his. I pecked his lips once, twice before finally kissing him deeper. I moaned slightly when he responded.  His lips soft and surprisingly warm against mine.

After a few minutes, I nudged his lips apart with my tongue. He growled as he moved on to his back and pulled me on top of him. The soft satin of my chemise moved as our legs intertwined. His firm thigh rubbing against my own. His body was slender but strong; I could feel the muscle move under my hand. Knowing he was naked underneath me, I pulled back from his lips. Reaching behind my head, I grabbed the neckline of my gown; only taking my eyes from his to pull it over my head. His gaze wandered across my exposed body. Feeling like he’d gotten his fill, I laid my body against his.

“Daria...” he sighed closing his eyes.

“I love you,” I whispered against his lips.

“As I love you.”

We took our time learning each other’s bodies. Soft caresses and urgent touches fueled us. He worked me up just to bring me down and work me up again.

“Please,” I pled as he knelt on the bed. He wrapped my legs around his waist as he moved closer. He placed his hand on my abdomen as he lined himself up to enter me. Using my thighs, I pulled him into me. He threw his head back; his hair falling behind him. A deep growl rang through the room.

He leaned on his arms as we moved together. Moans of pleasure from me and small groans from him.

“Daria?!?!?!? Are you alright?” Niall called from the hallway. The doorknob jiggled slightly.  “Daria!”

“BE GONE!” Harry hissed toward the door.

“Haz!?!?!”

“I swear to all that is holy...LEAVE US BE!” Harry growled into the air.

“Hey...hey...look at me,” I said trying to calm him. I ran my hand across his cheek and down his neck. “Ignore him. Please...look at me,” I asked.

His eyes were turning from the beautiful deep green to black in front of my eyes. His fangs starting to protrude.

“Love me...”

He hissed at me as he picked up the pace between my legs.

“Oh my god,” I yelled as he brought me closer and closer. “Harry!” I screamed. He turned my head away from him and I could feel the tip of one of his fangs against my neck.

“Master, No!”

He scurried across the bed away from me panting, “I’m sorry!  I’m sorry!”

Trying to come down from my orgasm and calm him, I sat up on the bed, “Do...do you need to feed?” He lowered his head and shook it.

“It’s ok...” I murmured as I crawled toward him. “Harry, it’s ok.”

“It’s not!”

“If you need to feed, you can drink from me. It’s ok,” I said lifting his face up. “If you need to...”

“It’s not that I need to, Daria.  I wanted to,” he confessed. “I told you I’d hurt you!”

“You didn’t hurt me. You made love to me. That’s not hurting me.”

“I could have killed you.”

“You wouldn’t hurt me and you know it,” I admonished him.

“I’d kill for you,” he said as he looked into my eyes. He was deadly serious. “Even if it was Niall or Liam or Louis. I won’t let anyone harm what is mine,” he hissed.

“You need to calm down. You’re not talking straight.” He was starting to scare me. “What’s going on?”

“I...need you...” I could tell by the look on his face, it wasn’t about drinking from me. He needed to come down himself. I pushed him up so that he stood at the end of the bed. I laid down, offering myself up.

“Master...do what you must,” I purred at him.

Without a second thought, he entered me again. He wrapped my legs around him and held onto my hips. His pace was quicker and harder. I gripped his hands and watched as he brought himself to climax. He roared, fangs bared, as he emptied himself inside me. He fell with his head on my stomach in exhaustion.

After a few minutes, I ran my hands through his hair, “Harry? Come. Lay with me.”  I scooted up the bed and pulled the covers down. I lifted them up, “Come hold me.”

He nodded slowly and followed me up the bed. He wrapped himself around me, his head on my chest.  I laid the blankets over us and closed my eyes.

“I love you.”

“As I love you.”

**Thank you for waiting and reading. ~Lady H.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

189K 2.6K 25
Will Harry ever find out that her real daughter is near him?
64K 1.7K 24
Delilah had a difficult childhood with different foster family's have their way with her, she was abused by her biological parents! But what happens...
20.4K 460 36
Jade has slight trust issues and has a lot of problems with her family, she is pretty broken. But when she meets 1D will her life change??????? ...
1.5K 60 32
Lily is a girl with so many hopes and dreams. But is forced to give them all up when her dad abandoned the family leaving her with only her mom, litt...