Perfurado

"PUNCTURED"

“Ye said ye wanted to close a few chapters, Pet...”

“I don’t want any of you to be hurt trying to protect me,” I said as I shook my head. I was still in danger. Harry was nowhere to be found. That left the three of them to protect me. A pang of loneliness shot through my heart.

“Whether we’re here or in L.A., we’ve still pledged to protect you,” Liam answered as he poured me a cup of tea.

“Louis?”

“Yes, love?” he answered looking up from the laptop on the kitchen table..

“The girl...Ellie...”

“Ah...yes,” he smiled brightly. His eyes crinkling up.

“What kind of understanding do you have with her?”

“When I needed to feed...I’d go to Ellie.  She knows what I am. I’d seen her a few times when we went there.  She came out of the bar one night and stumbled across me having a snack, as it were,” he laughed.  “She walked right up to me, no fear in her eyes. She told me she’d willing let me do whatever I needed. That’s why we went there tonight. I texted her this afternoon and she agreed to meet me.” He shrugged.

“Does she remember?”

“She does...”

I thought about how different Niall and Liam were when they’d fed. Both bringing the females to a point of sexual pleasure before feeding from them.  Did Harry do that too?

“Is it always about getting them to a certain...point before you do what you do?”

“We drink, pet.” Niall chimed in.

“Feed, drink...whatever,” I shrugged. “Do you all...do you...”

“Spit it out, love,” Louis snickered.

“Do all of you have sex with them?” I blurted out.

“I didn’t,” Niall laughed.

“You did too!  That was sex, Niall,” I slapped him on the leg. “It might not have been penetration, but it was sex.”

“No harm in having fun,” he smirked.

Liam cleared his throat, “If you have sex with them, it gets the blood flowing. It also gets them blissed out so that when you do feed, they don’t feel it as much.”

“I think what you’re asking is...Is Harry intimate with them?” Louis said without emotion behind the wheel.

“Nevermind, I don’t want to think about it,” I sighed softly.

“He used to...” Niall answered.

“Used to?”

“Not since he met you. He usually charms the hell out of them, gets em worked up and then does what he needs to do. That’s when he started to get sloppy,” Louis shook his head.

“Does he have a favorite spot?” I asked playing with the ruffle on the shirt.

“Spot to drink from or place to go?”

“Either...," I shrugged.

“He prefers higher end bars. We’d go to those last because he would just pick some random girl, drink from her and end up getting it all over himself. It’s not easy to walk into another establishment with blood on you. I don’t know if he has a preferred spot to drink from.”

“I see,” I nodded stirring a bit of sugar into my tea.

“Daria, Love. Once he found you, he just wanted to feed and get out of there. He was always in a rush to get back to you; make sure you were okay,” Niall tried to reassure.