My love ❤️ (Completed)

Por Aseeyaaleeyu

Deedat placed a wet kiss on her forehead and smiled helplessly at her. Amatullah even if I die take care of y... Más

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
❤️❤️❤️❤️pictures
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Epilogue 1
Epilogue 2
Appreciation❤️❤️
A\N
New book
Hello!

Chapter 18

1.6K 208 5
Por Aseeyaaleeyu

20th January 2018..
After 4weeks...

Deedat was still under radiotherapy,amatullah is always by his side,he's doing a rapid recovery. Everyday the doctor must collect 500 thousand or above saying that it's for the treatment and what not. Abba knows that treating cancer is very expensive especially in Nigeria but he never for ones thought it could be this expensive. He spent over 20 million now, and he'll give another 10million for the stem cell transplant but he never bemoaned about it.

Amatullah is now using crushes to walk, she talks fluently like before, she's back to her normal self the only thing is that she can't walk without the support of her crushes.

2weeks lately, she's been suffering from severe headache, morning sickness and nausea, but she didn't tell anyone.
Mamy would ask her if she's ok but she'll just reply with she's ok it's just a little headache. She always pretends to be fine in front of deedat.

Today being the last day of deedat's radiotherapy treatment, all the family arrived at the hospital, they were all seated inside deedat's room while Abba was inside Dr Namadi's office.

Alhaji bulama, the radiotherapy has been a successful one alhamdulillah, sora stem cell transplant, we'll start it on the 25th of this month insha allah, which is 5 days from now. And I've already told you how much it'll cost, so are you paying right now or you'll pay on the 25th? Dr namadi asked

Toh alhamdulillah doctor, thank you so much for your assiduous, I really appreciate it...Abba said with a smile

It's my pleasure Alhaji...dr namadi said with a smile. So what about the payment? He added.

Yeah about the payment issue, I'll do it on or before 25th insha allah, I don't have the money right now, I have to arrange for it, you know it isn't easy, it's a huge amount of money...Abba said with a small sight.

Yes alhaji I know, you're really trying,allah bada saa...the doctor said with a smile. And again deedat can go home today then he'll come back on the 25th...he added.

Thank you so much doctor...Abba stood up shaking Dr namadi's  hand.

It's my pleasure...he replied with a small smile.
****************************

Alhaji bulama's office

As salamialsikum....Abba's friend Alhaji sabo greeted while entering Abba's office.

Waalaikumussalam...ahhhhhhh doctor kaine yau a office dina... Abba said walking towards Alhaji sabo...

Ai kaine baka nema na...alhaji sabo laughed shaking Abba's hand.
They sat down on the visitors chair and exchanged pleasantries.

Toh doctor how's India ne? Abba asked

Wlh alhamdulillah, how is your family hope everyone is fine.

Wlh alhamdulillah doctor, I have only one problem..Abba said with a sight.

Problem kuma? What is it ? Alhaji sabo asked.

Deedat has leukemia, he's under treatment now, Ashe haka treating leukemia yake cin kudi...Abba shook his head.

Subhanallah, shine kuma baka fada mun Ba alhaji bulama, what are friends for, or did I do something wrong? Alhaji sabo asked disappointed.

I'm sorry doctor, wlh I wasn't in my right senses ne, I'm really sorry.

Tohm shikenan, Allah ya kyauta. Yanzu me ake mai? Alhaji sabo asked.

Amin. They'll start the stem cell transplant in 5 days insha allah, shi kadai ma treating dinsa is 10 million fa.. Abba said with a sight.

Subhanallah, who said so? Who said treating leukemia is 10million? Alhaji sabo gasped.

There's one doctor in ASH, his name is Dr namadi, he's a really good doctor, he's the one treating it..Abba stated.

Subhanallah...alhaji sabo said rubbing his forehead with his palm.
Wallahi wallahi treating leukemia is not up to 10 million balle ma stem cell transplant kadai, it's not even up to 3 million fa...Alhaji sabo yelled.
And upon all my stay in India, I haven't heard about any oncologist named Dr namadi in ASH....he added.

What do you mean alhaji sabo ? Abba asked squeezing his brows in confusion.
You mean all the treatments, all the chemotherapy, radiotherapy and stem cell transplant is not up to 10million? He asked raising his voice a little.

There's no way treating leukemia is up to 10million... alhaji sabo yelled again raising his hands up.

Ikon Allah..Abba whispered to himself.
And how do you know that Dr namadi is not an oncologist?...Abba asked

Alhaji wallahi wallahi I only know Dr namadi the gynecologist but i never heard of Dr namadi as an oncologist. You know every year we use have all Nigerians, Indians  and Chinese doctor's reunion. Wallahi I have never seen dr namadi as an oncologist, I only know dr namadi that is in Abuja standard hospital as a gynecologist.
Alaji sabo explained.

Ikon Allah...Abba held his head totally confused.

Wait..explain to me please, how much did you spend on deedat's treatment?
Alhaji sabo asked.

About..uhmm..20 millions or so, and I'll pay another 10 million for the stem cell transplant...Abba explained.

Innalillahi wainnailaihi rajiun, subhanallah, so much has happened and I didn't know, innalillahi wainnailaihi rajiun...
Alhaji bulama what is wrong with you, are you in your right senses? Won't you call me as your friend and ask for my advice, or even go to some hospitals and ask? Are you even sure deedat has blood cancer...... alhaji sabo yelled.

Alhaji sabo I see you're not in country and I thought Abuja standard hospital was the best hospital in abuja that I could attend to. And  I'm sure deedat has blood cancer, I have his result, it's over there inside my office drawer, let me bring it for you...Abba said standing from the chair but alhaji sabo pulled him back to sit...

I don't have to see the result alhaji, I know what I'm doing, now listen to me carefully, I don't have to ask you weather to help you or not, I'll just do it because you're my friend and a brother yo me, all I need from you is your cooperation, I'll try and figure things out within this 5days insha allah, and don't you dare give that 10 million, wait till I figure things out, there's no way treating leukemia would be over 30 million.... he yelled the last part.

Abba just nodded totally confused.
************************************

Deedat went to his parent's while amatullah went to her parent's. He dropped her at her parent's when they left the hospital while he drove to his parent's house. He'll go and fetch her later at night.

Are you sure you're ok ya Ama? You've been throwing up fa since, I'm getting worried wallahi.... reena said cleaning Amatullah's mouth with a towel.she managed to scramble over the wall and sat down on reena's bed.

Ya Ama I asked you a question...reena said obviously really worried.

I don't know reena, wlh me too I don't know what's wrong with me... amatullah replied holding her head with her hand.

Ya Ama please don't argue with me please, dan allah dan annabi, I want you to stand up, wear your hijab and let's go to the hospital...reena said sternly.

But reee.....
Before she could finish talking reena cut her off.

Please ya Ama, now let's go... reena said standing up from the bed.
*******************************

Can I see Amatullah salihu's husband? The doctor asked looking into the crowd of the waiting room.

Reena gasped when she saw it was dr namadi?
She walks towards him and whispered *are you not an oncologist?*

He was shocked when he saw it was reena but quickly masked it up with a smile.
The gynecologist isn't around so I was appointed to takeover, I'm just here to announce the result, I don't know anything about women...he explained.

Ok...reena said with a sight.

So where is deedat? How is he feeling now? Dr namadi asked

He's fine I guess, he's at his parent's, he's not here, can I know the result instead of him? Reena asked politely.

Yeah sure, why not.
Take this...he said handling an envelope to her.
Congratulations...she's 3weeks pregnant. The doctor added.

What....reena gasped
Dr namadi just nodded with a smile.

Reena started jumping up and down asking if she could see her.

You're pregnant sister..,,reena shouted hugging amatullah tightly.

Just promise me you won't tell anyone..amatullah said nonchalantly.

Why? Reena asked

Just promise me,,.amatullah said

Ok...reena said with a sight..

Amatullah is pregnant 💃💃💃💃
Is Dr namadi a real doctor?
Is dr sabo telling the truth?
Drop your comment and what you think about this chapter.....

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

7.9K 171 13
"𝘈𝘴𝘴𝘢𝘭𝘢𝘮𝘶 𝘈𝘭𝘢𝘪𝘬𝘶𝘮." Hamza said as soon as he enter in his room and then sit on the bed. Zainab look up with mixed emotions she open he...
602K 40.9K 73
I walked down the dark hallway, my eyes scanning the rooms on my way.The door was slightly ajar as I reached the end of the hallway, my hands pushing...
589K 28.9K 59
COMPLETED!✔🔱✅ "Don't worry little one there is no one here to save you from me, you don't know how desperately I have waited for this moment," he sa...
56.8K 7.1K 87
Anger, pure anger and fear sipped through her veins threatening to burst out. She struggled vehemently to release her hand, but that only made him ti...