A New Virus

Galing kay Vegorott

Annalise is no longer the little girl Anti and Dark found tied to their door. Reaching the end of her junior... Higit pa

Happy Birthday!
Not A Child
Uninstalled
A Monster
Convincing
Big Trouble
Grounded With A Crush
Take A Guess
Filling In
How To Ask
Party!
Let Her Go
First Date
Love Hurts
Angry Kitty
I Called It!
I Did It
The Real Her
Bully
Too Much
An Idiot
Time For Quiche!
Purple Cubes
Poisoning the Well
Southern Boy
Sparky
Over Charged
Too Much Tape
Happy Times
What A Shame
Quoting Memes
The New Virus
Papa
Sour Tea
Pixel Takedown
A Splashing End

Easter Confusion

98 7 4
Galing kay Vegorott

"Dad! Did you really put an egg in my purse!" Annalise called out when she went to get her lipstick from her bag. A bright orange, plastic egg was tucked in with her belongings.

"Why do you assume that I did it?" Anti said, putting a hand to his chest and pretending to be offended. "It could have been the Easter bunny."

"Dad, the Easter bunny isn't real." Annalise groaned. "I just wanted to fix my lipstick."

"I actually didn't do it." Anti said.

"Then who..." Annalise opened the egg and found a Hershey's kiss in it.

"I couldn't help myself." Bing admitted with a chuckle.

"Bingy-"

"We're waiting for Mark and Jack, correct?" Dark asked, sitting himself between Annalise and Bing before they could kiss.

"Yes, yes. Once they're here the party can officially begin." Dr. Iplier said, adjusting the table that was filled with snacks.

"I'm so excited for this party to begin." Annalise pouted, crossing her arms and legs.

"Bing, you got cockblocked." Chase chuckled, wrapping an arm around Marvin.

"I will block your cock too if you misbehave." Dr. Schneepestein warned. "Why are you laughing?"

"Oh, Sheep, I love you man." Annalise said between laughs.

"I am surrounded by immature children." Dark sighed. "And speaking of children." He added when there was a knock on the door.

"I got it!" Wilford sang, skipping over to the door. "There's the happy daddy!"

"Please don't call me that." Jack chuckled, the four-year-old in his arms just clapped and giggled.

"I think it's cute." Signe said as she walked into the Iplier manor with Jack.

"There's the old fuck!" Anti cheered when he saw Jack.

"Nevermind. Call me happy daddy." Jack rolled his eyes with a smile.

"Mark and Amy are coming, they're having issues with the car seat." Signe said.

"You mean Mark's having issues with the car seat." Dark corrected going over to Jack. "Hello, Aideen."

"Hi!" Aideen greeted back, waving her hand.

"She certainly has your projection." Bim said from the other side of the room.

"It runs in the McLoughlin blood." Jack chuckled, gesturing as an offer to allow Dark to hold his daughter. Dark nodded a thanks before taking the child.

"Dar-Dar!" Aideen giggled, patting Dark's shoulder.

"That's what he used to look like holding you." Wilford said to Annalise.

"What?" Annalise asked.

"The little twinkle in his eye, he'd get that whenever he held you at that age. Aideen actually looks a lot like you when you were younger." Wilford chuckled and patted Annalise's back. "Don't worry, he wouldn't trade you for the world." He added when he saw the hurt in Annalise's eyes.

"Uncle Marv! I wanna see a trick!" A ten-year-old boy yelled as he ran into the house.

"Jason, come back!" Mark's voice called from outside of the house.

"He gets it from you." Amy giggled, the two showing up in the doorway.

"You can't blame everything that he does on me." Mark chuckled, the infant in his arms began chewing on her hand. "Kiana, no." He said in a silly tone, moving her hand out of her mouth as he and Amy walked in.

"Time to party!" Jackieboy yelled, slapping the radio and blasting some music. He started dancing around, not noticing that Kiana had begun to cry. He stopped when the music did by Google's hand.

"You've upset that baby." Google stated.

"Whoops." Jackieboy curled up in embarrassment.

"It's okay, honey. It's okay." Mark started bouncing Kiana, but she continued to cry. "Amy, help."

"Give me my little cookie-ball." Amy took Kiana and she immediately stopped crying.

"Rude." Mark huffed.

"I see that you stop trying to dye out your gray hairs." Dark commented to Mark.

"I don't have any-ow." Mark flinched when Dark plucked out a hair.

"You might need to visit the salon again." Dark teased before dropping the hair.

"Jack's just letting his salt shine through." Anti ruffled Jack's hair.

"What can I say, I make a great silver fox." Jack chuckled, fixing his hair.

"How's being forty?" Anti asked.

"How's being an ass?" Jack asked back.

"Alright you two, break it up." Signe giggled, stepped between the two men. "Don't make me take my shoe off."

"That was so cool!" Jason yelled when Marvin showed that he was holding the card he picked. "You're the coolest uncle ever!"

"He is the coolest, isn't he?" Chase said with a chuckle, pecking Marvin's cheek. Marvin's face was bright red behind his mask.

"Seeing two younger versions of myself together is still a sight to see." Jack said.

"You jealous?" Anti teased, changing himself to match what Jack looked like thirteen years ago.

"Not all of us are supernatural creatures that maintain the same age and shape." Mark huffed.

"Have you started drafting your wills yet?" Bim asked, going between Mark and Jack and wrapping his arms around their shoulders.

"We're not that old." Mark scoffed as he and Jack slapped the show host's arms away.

"Dude, you alright?" Jack asked when he saw Anti standing there with his eyes wide.

"Yeah." Anti shook his head and went back his usual 'human' look. "Just zoned out."

"Dad! We forgot the ham!" Annalise suddenly shouted and ran into the kitchen.

"First my quiche. Now the ham!?" Anti shouted as well and took off.

"He likes cooking." Dark answered the question that was on the other's faces. "I'm not telling him no."

"Someone's whipped." Mark sang.

"I'll show you whipped." Dark growled his threat.

"Now, now, Darky. It's Eater we gotta behave." Wilford said.

"Easter!" Aideen cheered. "Easter bunny!"

"Yes.The Easter bunny came and he left you lots of eggs to find." Dark said to the little girl, letting her take his finger and shake it.

"How come he's only nice to my daughter?" Jack asked.

"The ham is safe!" Annalise announced when she came back into the living room.

"My hero." Bing chuckled, putting his arm on Annalise's waist.

"Would you two behave?" Dark said, the annoyance clear on his face.

"Oh, I'm sorry, let me just-" Annalise grabbed Bing's face and kissed him on the lips.

"Annalise!" Dark gasped while the others laughed. Jack used the moment to take his daughter back, Aideen would not be the biggest fan of an angry demon holding her.

"She's definitely got Anti's attitude." Jack chuckled.

"He's my boyfriend, father." Annalise huffed.

"Boyfriend?" Bing stiffened, his cheeks flushing a little.

"One date does not make him your boyfriend." Dark stated.

"And one fuck does?"

"We are not doing this again!" Anti snapped as he stormed back into the living room. "You are coming with me, mister." Anti looped his arm through Dark's and lead him to his old room.

"What is Uncle Anti doing, dad?" Jason asked.

"I honestly don't want to know." Mark answered.

"At least it's not the couch." Annalise muttered, Bing too stunned to laugh.

"So, I heard that someone's grounded. Again." Wilford teased Annalise. "What did you do?"

"Nothing." Annalise quickly responded.

"Nothing? Nothing my ass. Last time you got grounded was 'cause you did a Glitchers job on your own."

"She worked on a computer on her own?" Amy asked.

"Why would she get grounded for that?" Signe asked as well.

"It's complicated, dear." Mark said.

"Long story that you don't need to know." Jack added.

"We already know almost everything, why can't we know this?" Amy lightly slapped at Mark's arm.

"It's better that you don't." Mark said.

"Come on, Jack." Signe whined.

"Sorry, honey." Jack handed Signe Aideen and went over to the food table.

"Hey, Host. You alright there?" Bim asked Host when he noticed that the ego was extremely stiff.

"Someone is coming. Someone unknown to all but one is coming." Host stated.

"Dark should be a lot calmer now." Anti chuckled, licking his lips as he stepped out of the bedroom.

"Was the lip-licking necessary?" Jack asked through a mouthful of cheese.

"Would you rather I leave it there?" Anti asked with a wink.

"Leave what?" Jason asked.

"Nothing!" Mark slapped his hands over Jason's ears. "Would you quit making innuendos and suggestive stuff around my son?"

"That's no fun." Anti pouted, Dark now stepping out of the bedroom. His face was a little flushed and he cleared his throat before speaking.

"Apologies for the interruption." Dark said.

"It wasn't an interruption, you just got your dick sucked." Wilford laughed and clapped Dark on the back.

"Dick!" Aideen squealed.

"You've corrupted my child!" Jack groaned.

"Payback!" Anti laughed.

"Now we're going to have to-" Signe's comment was cut short by the front door getting knocked on.

"Everyone's here." Marvin said.

"I'll get it." Dark said, waiting until Mark turned Jason around before breaking out of his human form. "Who-" Dark stopped his growl when he saw a man about Annalise's age standing at the door, covered in blood.

"Hi." The man greeted before passing out.

"Mac?"

Ipagpatuloy ang Pagbabasa

Magugustuhan mo rin

106K 3.1K 54
[ REWRITTEN VERSION IS ON MY OTHER ACCOUNT, MORE INFO IN THE VERY FIRST CHAPTER ] You were an 11 / 12-year-old girl with (h/l), (h/c) hair. You ran a...
382K 12.2K 28
AntiSepticEye is one of the most feared demons on Earth. He is constantly kept in cages and under watch. After so many time of switching guards, he g...
38.9K 1.1K 35
I looked over at him,my eyes still brimming with tears, then back down. Dark sighed and went to walk away. ''Wait.... P-promise me something.'' I sai...
1.7K 125 24
Being a Demon Hunter is hard enough, but when the assassination attempt fails and Antisepticeye gets mad, how can you escape?