Alone Together...

By STAY-CALM-IM-HERE

First waking up in the body of a character in Naruto, then meeting their inner personality was never a good t... More

The New Beginning
Getting Used To This World
Crazy First Day
Lessons On Etiquette
First Day Of Training
Revelations and Goals
The Bakery and The Encounters
Insecurities
Convenient Trip
Better Days
Guilt
Finally Home
Again
Ramen and Cookies
Getting Caught
Memorial Stone
The Game
Five In One Day
The Rain
Seriously Scary
Suspicion and Ninja Games
Unexpected Sleepover
Truth's Told
ISSA BAD BITCH B-DAY!!!
Not Expected
Believe In Me
Overload
Finally Friends
First Fight
HEY GUYS!!!
Apprenticeship
Normality
The Academy
The Betrayal
All The Colors
Bell Test
The Wave Mission Part 1
The Wave Mission Part 2
The Wave Mission Part 3
I Remember You
Probation and Training
Forget About Everything
FALSE.
The Real Sakura
Change In Plans
It Has Begun
The Chunin Exam's Part 1
The Chunin Exam's Part 2
The Chunin Exam's Part 3
The Chunin Exam's Part 4
The Chunin Exam's Part 5
First Kill

Scroll of Sealing

7.7K 407 135
By STAY-CALM-IM-HERE

Normal POV

"Twelve years ago, a nine tails fox suddenly appeared. It's tails lashed out smashing mountains and sending tidal waves crashing to the shores. The ninja rose up to defend their villages."

"Shishou, I've already read this before." Sakura interrupted as she sat along side of him. A smaller canvas of her own was positioned in front of her. Unlike Hiruzen, she was painting a picture, while he worked on his calligraphy. Not minding the interruption, Hiruzen picked back up where he left off.

"One shinobi faced the nine tailed fox in mortal combat. He sacrificed his life to capture the beast. This ninja was known as the Fourth Hokage." Sakura's brush stopped painting as she looked over to him incredulously for having ignored her.

'It's a bit weird actually, to experience what you knew was going to happen.' Sakura thought with a frown as she laid her brush down.

"Well it's best that things are still going towards the same direction, or we wouldn't know what to do."Inner supplied from inside her mind.

"Shishou, what brought that up?" Sakura asked waiting patiently for a reply.

"Just in case it comes to be of any use during the exam." He stated as he continued to move the brush to create delicate strokes. Sakura hummed and turned back to her own work. As she reached again for the brush she had put down, two jonin ran into the room.

"Lord Hokage! It's an emergency!" Screamed one of the two ninja's.

"What is it?" Hiruzen asked without stopping. He had an inkling to what the emergency was all about. Sakura already knowing what the emergency was just listened and cleaned up what was around her.

"It's Naruto! He climbed up to the Hokage mountain!" anxiously stated the ninja.

"He put graffiti all over the faces!" Backed up the other one. Sakura chuckled at what they had said and turned to Hiruzen when he sighed.

"It's okay Shishou, Iruka-sensei will find him and drag him to class. I'll make sure he cleans up his mess." Sakura stated as she stood off the pillow.

"Please do so, that kid has gotten very rambunctious over the years." Hiruzen stated while dismissing the worried jonin. Sakura laughed but nodded her agreement.

"That's true, but he can be quite shy with the right words." She stated, and received an incredulous look from Hiruzen.

"Well I'm off before Iruka-sensei comes looking for me too." Sakura said and began to walk away.

"Good luck to both of you on your test tomorrow." Hiruzen stated and received only a smile and a wave goodbye from his apprentice before she jumped out the window.

Sakura's POV

"To think it's finally time. I'm getting excited just thinking about it all!" Inner shouted in my head. I smiled as I jumped across the roofs.

'It is a bit exciting, however, it's also hard to believe that things are still going somewhat the same as the anime/manga.' I thought as I landed in front of the school.

"Well, just think of all the fun things instead of the scary ones!" Inner suggested and I couldn't help but chuckle.

'Oh? Do you mean all the future D-rank missions?' I asked with my eyebrow raised. She immediately frowned and shook her head.

"No! Those will be boring! I was talking about being paired up with hotties!" She squealed and sent me images of all three male members of Team Seven.

'When will you ever learn?' I asked and walked inside the classroom. The first thing I took notice of was the lack of presence from both Iruka and Naruto. Shaking my head, I made my way over to Kiba who had an empty seat beside him.

~A Few Minutes Later~

Iruka had practically dragged Naruto inside the room. He then began to lecture the poor boy about his failing the exams from the previous years. We had exams every year to see if we could be passed to the next year. Even though Naruto passed them, he always scored a low grade on them. He didn't particularly failed them, he just made such a low grade to almost qualify as failing.

It wasn't because he was dumb, he just really had a hard time paying attention to the academic portions of school. When it came to subjects like Ninjutsu and Genjutsu, he had a reasonable explanation for not being able to do them. His enormous quantity of chakra didn't let him have any control over it, so he would always add a bit too much chakra.

In the end we all had to review the Transformation Jutsu, because of his lack of care.

The rest of the school day was spent reviewing for our final exam tomorrow. It didn't feel like it was time to graduate, perhaps because in my real world we didn't just stop at the age of twelve. Not everyone around me looked completely ready to graduate and some who did were not even close to being ready.

Naruto and I stayed back after school so he could clean up the monument. I sat with Iruka at the top and watched Naruto clean the Fourth's face. He sulked at the fact that I made him clean it up. I had said it was punishment for defiling my favorite place. He became incredibly apologetic afterwards and had made Iruka and I feel bad in the process.

I had deemed it enough of a punishment when he had cleaned up the whole face of the Fourth. I jumped down and grabbed a spare rag and dipped it into the bucket of water.

"Sakura-chan, what are you doing?" Naruto asked as he stopped rubbing the paint off the First's eyes.

"Helping out of course. You'll never finish cleaning this up." I said while moving towards Hiruzen's blue colored drippy nose. Iruka had promised to treat us to ramen whenever we wanted only if we went without performing any more pranks before Graduation.

Two hours later when we had finished getting all the paint off, we left to get some lunch.

"Naruto, why did you do that to the Hokage's faces?" Iruka asked from the other side of Naruto.

"And knowing it was my favorite spot." I added in and noticed the apologetic smile he sent me. He looked down to his empty bowl before answering.

"I did it because I'm going to be greater than any of them. Me, Naruto the next Hokage! A ninja legend that everyone will stop disrespecting and look up to." Naruto said from beside me.

I took in Iruka's hesitant expression and then towards Naruto's grinning face.

"Don't you think that's a bit hard. Sakura's a lot closer to reaching that position then you are." Iruka stated honestly and caused me to choke on my drink.

'What is he saying?!' I thought as I coughed.

"Maybe...but if it's Sakura-chan who beats me I don't mind. I know she would be a great Hokage!" Naruto shouted in my direction.

"Naruto, being Hokage has been your dream all your life. I would never take your dream, besides, I have dreams of my own." I said and watched his face light up in happiness.

"Really?! You wouldn't want to be Hokage? But its like the best job ever!" Naruto exclaimed and I watched as Teuchi chuckled at his childishness across the counter.

"Although it is a great position, I have...other things in mind. Plus, you've never seen the workload Shishou has to do." I said and watched as his face scrunched up.

"Work?...How about you become my assistant Sakura-chan? Then you can do the work and I'll protect everyone with my amazing power!" He suggested. I sent him a glare and watched him shrink down into his seat.

"Naruto, a Hokage doesn't push his work onto others." I started and watched him dejectedly swing his legs on the stool.

"However, I suppose I can lend a hand whenever it gets too much." I finished and watched him grin widely up to me.

"Are you sure you don't want to be Hokage? I bet you would be good at it." Iruka stated as he looked on. I smiled and shook my head.

"Unless I absolutely have too, I don't see myself becoming Hokage." I stated honestly and went back to eating my noodles. As I quietly ate, I overheard the little moment they shared and couldn't help the happy smile that crossed my face.

~Next Day~

I woke up extra early and made my way over to Naruto's apartment. On our way to the Academy, I made sure to give him a quick review on the things I believed he would have the hardest time with. We would be taking exams all day and so, it was important for him to have a good breakfast.

I didn't want him to eat ramen since he always ate it, but he just loved it so much. Once we filled up our stomach, we walked to school. As we arrived, I was pulled aside by Iruka and told that I would be going to a different room for the majority of the day. I had an idea why, and so I wished everyone a good luck.

Before I even arrived to the room, I could feel the councils chakra inside. As soon as I could ask anything, I made sure to know if I was going to be with the others during their final test. I was told that I would be tested until lunch time. Feeling relieved, I didn't so much as hesitate when they asked me to begin the writing section.

Apart from the nervous feeling I had as they stared me down, I felt I had aced the writing section. Knowing them for being very critical about anything I did, I held nothing back and answered every question correctly. I didn't want them to use anything as a means of stopping my apprenticeship under Hiruzen. Surprisingly there had been questions about the nine tails attack and the Fourth, but simple questions that didn't go into too much details.

The next part would be the practical test. I was asked to perform all D-Rank Ninjutsu and Genjutsu's I knew. They made me skip the E Rank so I would be able to take them with the others. So I perfectly executed all the D rank jutsu's I knew and threw in a few C rank for extra measure when they asked.

Taijutsu was the last thing and I was made to spar with a selected chunin. It wasn't a win or lose spar, all I was doing was demonstration my forms and usage of them.

Lunch came by sooner rather than later, and I was amazed at how fast the time had went by. The only thing that took up most of the time was the written exam and that was only because of the amount of questions.

Sitting inside the empty room I had previously shared with the two council members was nerve-racking. Knowing them, they would look for any sign to kick me out.

"Haruno Sakura, the test is completed. We have come to a decision." Stated Koharu when they had re-entered the room.

"You have adequately passed each portion of the exam. Your results were satisfactory in remaining as the apprentice of Hiruzen." Homura informed with his ever present scowl. I stood and bowed.

"Thank you for taking this time to see for yourself my commitment in continuing my apprenticeship." I stated and stood up when they dismissed me. As soon as I stepped out and felt their presence gone, I sighed in relief.

"WE PASSED!" Inner shouted in relief. I smiled and nodded at her happiness.

'That's right and I'm completely blown away by the fact that they didn't even try to find any mistakes.' I said and began my walk to the location we usually ate lunch in.

"I know! Did you see their faces? I think their wrinkles were showing more than usual!" Inner stated and laughed at the image of the two elders. I chuckled at the exaggerated image she produced.

~*oOo*~

Once we found everyone else, Ino had tackled me in a hug and demanded an explanation. I had given her a rough explanation about my test and was relieved to have no suspicion within the group. They seemed to trust to easily, and I hoped it was only because it was me. If they trusted others so easily, they could be tricked.

Since this was our last lunch together at the academy, I brought a whole variety of pastries. We ate them all together as a class and made it a mini version of a goodbye party. Iruka looked the most depressed I had ever seen him; but as soon as I said Naruto and I would visit him often, he cheered up.

Lunch ended quickly as we returned to resume the last part of the exam. We would have no further breaks since the remaining of the time would be taken up by the test.

"We will now start the final exam. When your name is called proceed to the testing room. The final test will be on the clone jutsu." Iruka spoke from his podium. We had been at this for hours. First with the Transformation technique, then the Body Replacement Technique and this one would be the final test.

I looked over to Naruto who was across the room. He looked worried, this was his worst technique and I knew he would completely mess it up. I had been seated surprisingly in between Sasuke and Shikamaru. We had been given assigned seats due to the written portion that I wasn't present for. The reason for our placement was probably because we were the three least likely to cheat.

Both boys weren't worried, since they were either brooding or sleeping. I looked around to gauge the reaction of the others in class and noticed them to be border line worried and confident.

"Kaito, You're up first." Iruka stated and I looked over to Naruto who was over thinking it all. I sighed and shook my head that rested on my palm as it was propped on the desk.

"Worried? That's not like you." Shikamaru asked gaining the attention of not only me, but our silent companion.

"Nah, just worried about all of you children." I said.

"Children? Hn." Sasuke disbelievingly scoffed.

"Sakura, you do remember we're all the same age right?" Shikamaru questioned as he sat up.

"As a matter of fact, I'm older than most of you." I stated.

'They have no idea how true that is.' I thought referring to my actual age. I heard Inner snicker from inside my head and promptly ignored her.

"Ah, but don't forget Sakura, Shino and I are older than all of you!" Kiba announced from in front of us. He must have overheard and wanted to be apart of it, silly Kiba. When it came to age, none of them could beat me.

"Oh? Pardon me old man. How rude of me to not respect you." I teased and watched as he pouted and heard the chuckles from around the room.

"I was just teasing Kiba. Though I do respect you." I said and watched as he puffed up in pride.

"Of course you do Sakura! Who doesn't?!" He stated, though I suppose he meant it in a rhetorical way, because he wasn't expecting Sasuke's snort of derision.

"What? You have something to say Uchiha?!" Kiba asked with a scowl. I heard a faint "Troublesome." from my left and so decided to intervene before it could escalade to something worse. Standing up, I raised my hands in a calming manner.

"I'm sure Sasuke meant nothing by it. He just like's to make funny noises when he thinks nobodies listening." I teased to try to lighten the mood. I could hear Shikamaru trying to retain his laughter and could see the grin appear on Kiba's face. And most definitely could I feel the glare from Sasuke burning a hole in the back of my head.

"Sakura." He stated angrily. I turned around and smiled down at him. Although he wasn't as antisocial as before and wasn't as broody as the anime/manga, he was still a bit of both. I was still at a loss for what his goal was but I was determined to find out soon.

"Lighten up, I was only trying to ease the tension you started. Besides, everyone knows it's not true, so chill." I said and watched as he continued to glare at his unfortunate desk. I had figured out a while back that he would often glare at something else besides me. I was pleased to know that he knew his glare did not work on me.

"Sakura Haruno." Looking up, I saw Naruto tense up. I sighed and looked back to the other three I had been talking to.

"Try not to kill each other." I said not waiting for a reply and making my way down the stairs. Making my way towards the door where Iruka waited, I stopped in front of Naruto at his desk.

"Don't worry. Things will be alright." I whispered and gave him a pat on the shoulder before walking off.

~*oOo*~

"Ready Sakura?" Mizuki asked. That man however much I disliked him, I also needed him to continue on with the plot. Nodding, I began to perform the required hand seal and soon found two of me flanking me.

"Good Sakura. Mind if I ask you how your other test went? If it's not confidential of course." Iruka asked politely. I smiled and dispelled the clones.

"Because of such great teachers I have, I managed to ace through it." I said and watched as his own smile broadened by the compliment.

"That's good to hear. Sakura, I'm proud to present to you, your very own Konoha headband." Iruka stated and grabbed ahold of one of the headbands on the desk. He extended his hand and I reached for it gladly. I bowed down to him in respect and left the room with another sigh of relief.

"AND WE PASSED AGAIN! ALRIGHT!" Inner again shouted with joy.

'I'm glad everything went well. Now all we need to do is wait for tonight.' I said and stepped through the door.

"Sakura-chan! You passed!" Ino said and hugged me tightly.

"Yeah and you need to pass too." I said as she let me go. She pouted and crossed her arms.

"Of course I will." She said and I rolled my eyes at her obvious worry.

"You'll do fine, I know it...Since it was I who taught you." I joked and didn't react when she slapped my shoulder.

"Yeah whatever forehead." She said. I smiled at the nickname. Around two years ago, we had gotten into another fight with some of her old friends, verbally of course. After it we had joked around and imitated the fight. So every time we teased one another, we would use those two nicknames. Because of our close relationship, she was the only person I would openly act like that around. I felt compelled to act a bit more polite to the others.

"Ino Yamanaka." Iruka called by the door.

"Hurry Ino-pig or you'll be late." I said and watched as she frowned but then worriedly look up to Iruka who had walked into the other room.

"You'll do fine." I reassured with a push. She breathed in and nodded. She sent me a shy little smile before closing the door to the exam room.

"There was no doubt that you would pass!" Kiba exclaimed from his seat as I approached them. I smiled and lifted my headband for them to see.

"And technically the only one so far. You're still a little student, while I'm a genin." I teased and watched as he frowned.

"Well it won't stay like that for long!" Kiba proclaimed. I chuckled and shrugged.

"Who knows, we'll just have to wait and see." I said and took my seat, amused at the sudden nervous look that crossed his expression.

Even though I was far beneath Naruto in the pranking department, my teasing was way better. I just knew enough to get under their skin.

Throughout the remaining of the day, I spent my time telling all of them that they would be okay. Even with all my teasing, I did my best to reassure them.

~*oOo*~

When half the kids had gone, it was starting to get late and so they dismissed the kids who had already taken the test. I wished the ones who were still going to stay a good luck. I didn't leave the campus though, I went over to sit on Naruto's swing as I liked to call it.

I saw many parents present and envelope their kids who passed, or failed in a hug. Little by little all the kids left the building and yet Naruto did not come out. I figure that perhaps he would be called last, so I waited patiently. I pondered on the fact that even though the plot seemed to be going somewhat the same direction, things were different. In the anime/manga I thought everyone was dismissed all together and Naruto sat where I did. Hiruzen wasn't even present, these little facts made me nervous.

I waited for so long. I thought it odd, sure, but who knew what could be going on. Perhaps they lectured some kids too long, or others threw a tantrum? When the sun was beginning to set, I frowned and stood up off the swing. I closed my eyes and scanned the area for Naruto's chakra I had felt only some minutes ago. I gulped when I couldn't sense his, Iruka's or Mizuki's.

Cursing my own stupidity for not checking more regularly, I started to run down the streets. I created a single clone so it would find Naruto, while I went with Iruka. Even though these clones weren't able to fight, at least it could find Naruto and tell me his whereabouts.

~*oOo*~

I found Iruka with several Jonin and Hiruzen having a discussion about the stolen scroll. I had to hand it to Naruto, when he really wanted something, he would achieve it. How many people can steal the Scroll of Sealing?

When Hiruzen gave the order to bring Naruto to him, I had felt the memories of my clone flush into me. I wasn't so surprised when I had found him deep inside a forest and naively looking though the scroll. However, what I didn't expect was to actually see what was written on the scroll. Although it was only the first one, it was still engraved inside my memory. I chuckled at how easy it was to perform the Multi Shadow Clone Jutsu. I was certain that however easy it was to perform the jutsu, the necessary requirement of chakra would be a completely different subject. I would just have to have a serious conversation with Hiruzen about the possibility of using such a technique.

~*oOo*~

I made it to the forest a little bit later than Iruka. I stayed quietly up on top of a tree and observed. Deciding to only intervene if something went differently.

It was a bit frustrating watching it all play out and not stepping in. However Inner kept reminding me over and over that Naruto needed to experience this.

After hearing about the nine tailed fox being inside Naruto and Iruka's backstory, I had to restrain myself from interrupting. Snapping out of my thoughts, I had to quickly and silently follow after Naruto.

Inner was mentally cheering up a storm when fake Naruto(Iruka) nocked fake Iruka(Mizuki) to the ground. Without taking my eyes off of the pair, I scanned the area and found Naruto hiding behind a tree not to far away. I made my way to stand up in the tree beside his.

When I heard the heart warming speech Iruka gave, I quickly took my eyes off him and down to Naruto. He was crying and sniffling like the few times I had seen him really crying.

Hearing the large Shuriken spinning, I looked on and watched as Mizuki approached Iruka intent on killing him. Naruto, was able to intervene in time with a good head-butt.

"Not bad. For a little punk." Mizuki stated as he sat up from the ground.

"If you ever lay a hand on my sensei...I'll kill you!" Naruto exclaimed, his expression full of hate.

"Such big words. I can completely destroy you with a single move!" Mizuki stated confidently. Naruto moved his hands to his signature clone seal. In less than a second, the whole field was covered with clone Naruto's. I had to quickly jump down and hide in a place where his clones did not fill up space.

At the same time, all the clones attacked and I sighed knowing the fight to be over in a few more minutes. I was not expecting the end to be different then the anime/manga. Instead of getting beaten up by all the clones, he stood up and began to fight them. At some points he would get jumped at from multiple Naruto's before they poofed away.

It would appear that Mizuki wasn't such a bad ninja. Naruto clones were being destroyed from left to right. Even to me the real Naruto was difficult to find at first. I got worried whenever Mizuki would stab Naruto and only relax when it would poof away. After a few minutes, Inner had stated that the real Naruto was beside Iruka, which was typical. She explained that his chakra seemed to be leaking more into the clones around him then what the clones were sharing.

As soon as I noticed Mizuki take a lucky gambol and head straight for the real Naruto, I moved. I knew that if I didn't, Naruto who was facing Iruka, would not be able to dodge the attack. All the clones that were left were too slow to make it.

Before his kunai could make contact with Naruto, I had used the Earth style defense move. Taking on a wide stance I added chakra to my right palm I rammed it against his wrist. The chakra had exploded out of the tenketsu on contact with his wrist, effectively forcing it away and dropping the kunai.

Hearing the slight crack of bones, I used the distraction to move my body and elbow him in the face with my left arm. I was awfully satisfied when I heard his nose break, even when I hadn't added chakra to my elbow.

Mizuki was flung towards the middle of the field. Crashing into a couple of clones that dispelled due to the force. In a moment of silence, I turned to face the shocked expressions of both Naruto and Iruka.

"S-sakura-chan?! What are you doing here?!" Naruto asked with a slight tremble. Trying not to act suspicious, I flicked his forehead to divert his worried thoughts. Perhaps he's worried that I heard about the Kyubi?

"Ow! What was that for?!" He asked as he rubbed the sore spot that was turning red.

"For ditching me! I waited outside the Academy for you for hours!" I scolded.

"Sorry...I didn't think you would care..." He answered as he looked down sadly. My left eye twitched and I really wanted to smack him harder.

"I cannot believe you." I said and turned around crossing my arms in the process.

"You think so little of our friendship." I said and mentally counted for his reaction. I counted three full seconds until it sunk in and he realized what he had said wrong.

"T-that's not true Sakura-chan! I didn't mean it like that! I-I really l..." I turned and smiled at him, stopping his over worried rambling.

"I know Naruto...Just don't ever do something so reckless again!" I narrowed my eyes down at him as I chastised him with another flick on the forehead. He shivered and looked completely terrified but nodded his comply. I leaned over Naruto and saw Iruka leaning up to the tree. Following my line of sight, he turned and screamed before running over to Iruka.

"Iruka-sensei! Are you okay?!" Naruto screamed and frantically looked all over Iruka.

"Yeah, and Naruto...I have something to give you." He said and motioned for him to stop moving and sit down. I smiled at him when he looked at me and swiftly made my way towards Mizuki. They needed this moment to really seal the friendship forever.

'Tsk, how troublesome.' I thought with disdain as I kicked his foot aside.

"You're sounding like Shikamaru...though I do agree with you." Inner stated as she glared at Mizuki. Crossing my arms, I shook my head down at the unconscious man.

'At least it's all over.' I thought as I walked over and picked up the fallen scroll. I slung it over my shoulder and walked back towards Mizuki's body. I lifted him up and held him under my left arm. With one last look behind me, I heard the sobs of Naruto and smiled. Inner quickly made the hand signs for the teleportation jutsu.

~*oOo*~

I dropped Mizuki's body once we arrived in Hiruzen's office and noticed his instantaneous arrival after mine.

"Did you know this was going to happen? I felt your presence at the meeting we held. " He asked and I simply nodded. Of course he would have my chakra signature memorized.

"Yeah, Naruto needed this to happen." I stated and watched him place restrains on Mizuki's wrist.

"Even about the Kyubi inside of him?" He asked after a while of checking on Mizuki.

"Yes." I answered and waited for his next question.

"Did you know about the Kyubi?" Hiruzen asked as he stood. This was the question I was waiting for.

"Of course I did, since the very beginning actually." I answered honestly.

"I see..." He said and I waited until I was sure he wouldn't speak up again. I moved the scroll off my shoulder and lifted it with ease towards him. He reached for it, but I didn't let go.

"You trust me right?..." I asked with every bit of seriousness that I could project in my countenance.

"Of course I do...Why wouldn't I?" He asked as we held on to both ends of the scroll.

"Because I know of a lot of things." I answered and awaited his answer.

"And I've known that since the beginning. Sakura, I trust you fully and that is why, I want you to sign this." He said and let go of his end of the scroll. I tiled my head in confusion and watched as he bit his finger and then quickly went into some hand seals before placing his hand on the floor.

"Summoning Jutsu." He called out and caused me to almost drop the scroll I was holding.

'S-summoning Jutsu?! He doesn't mean he's going to make me...?!' Before I could finish the thought, a tall monkey could be seen after the smoke receded. It wasn't just any monkey, it was the Monkey King Enma, the personal summon of Hiruzen.

"Sakura?" Hiruzen asked, I snapped my attention away from Enma. I was certain I had looked rather dumb-struck by his presence.

"Pardon? Did you say something?" I asked feeling rather lost and confused. Hiruzen chuckled and Enma just smiled.

"I asked if I could have the Scroll of Sealing." Hiruzen stated. I blinked and then looked down at the scroll in my arms.

"Oh...That's right." I said not meaning to have actually stated that out loud. I handed the scroll to him and then turned to Enma and bowed.

"Hello. I am Sakura Haruno." I greeted and stood back up.

"I know who you are, after all your Sarutobi's apprentice." Enma stated and I was in awe that he would pay any attention to me.

Then I watched him lay the scroll on the table near the couch.

He opened it and moved aside. I looked at the contents inside and found it to be the summoning contract for monkey's. I noticed the names already on the contract. They were separated by vertical lines between them. I saw a common pattern in the few names I could see, they were all Sarutobi.

"To make a contract, you must write your name in blood on the scroll and then your fingerprints." Hiruzen instructed.

'He's being serious!' I thought as my eyes widened and I looked at him.

"But shouldn't someone else summon the monkey's? Like your son's or grandsons?" I asked nervously.

"My grandson is still too young, and both my son's did not want too. I believe you are capable to sign the contract whether you, yourself do not." Hiruzen stated almost as if knowing why I hesitated. I gulped inaudibly and looked back to the scroll.

"I don't see why you're so shocked, if Sarutobi say's you're ready then I'm sure you are. Although it is hard to find someone who fits the requirements to make a summon with the monkey's." Enma informed as he crossed his arms and observed me. If it wasn't hard to before, then now it was impossible for me to move.

"Sakura, you have proven to me your loyalty to Konoha many times as well as to me. You have enough information and the ability to bring the village to ruins as well as many possibilities to have ended my life. You have never shown any signs of such intentions and I trust you with my life." Hiruzen stated and I didn't need to have direct contact with him to know he truly meant it. I blinked back the tears that threatened to fall and settled to let Inner cry for the both of us.

Nodding my head in settled resolve, I looked back down to the scroll and kneeled down. I bit my thumb and instantly felt the sharp sting of pain but ignored it. Fluidly, I wrote my name on the space provided as my section of the scroll. When I finished, I touched each pad of my fingers to my bleeding thumb and stamped them down beneath my name. Once done, I stood up and looked down at the signed contract.

"Good. Now perform the hand seals and meet your summon." Hiruzen instructed.

"Don't you need to show her the hand signs?" Enma asked from beside him.

"She has already seen them from when I performed them." Hiruzen answered and I nodded and began to perform them.

'Boar-Dog-Bird-Monkey-Ram.' I chanted as I slammed my palm down to the table.

"Summoning Jutsu!" I called out and smoke followed after the summoning inscriptions that had spread from my palm. We all leaned in to see who would be my summon.

"Eh?...Did I do something wrong?..." I asked in confusion. In front of my very own eyes, on the table sat three bright colored fuzzy...things? They looked like tiny little cotton balls, or fuzzy dandelions?

"No, you performed it right. After all their my children." Enma stated and I looked at him in disbelief. Hiruzen chuckled where he stood as he continued to observe the summoned baby monkey's?

"Your children?!" I asked and turned back to look at the little fuzzy monkey's? Still a bit in disbelief, I kneeled back down and leaned in really close to observe them.

'How? Their blue, green, and white! Not to mention they don't look like monkey's! Not even babies!' I thought as I continued to scrutinize them.

"AWWWW! They're so cute!" Inner squealed.

Deciding that them being different colors wasn't so hard to believe what with the white hair on Enma and talking animals. I reached over and poked the white one gently. It began to wiggle, so I hummed and continued to poke it. After three pokes the little monkey moved and straightened it's self out. I watched intrigued as it's little arms, legs, tail, and head could be distinguished. It really was a monkey, albeit really small, reminding me of a pocket monkey from my world.

"How cute." I stated with a smile and patted his little fuzzy head.

"Cute? I am not cute!" Squeaked the little white monkey before jumping and smacking itself right into my face. It started moving and around and it was impossible to catch the little thing.

"Ow!" I cried out as it pulled on my hair.

'This guy's violent!' I thought as I continued to grab for the monkey.

"Mamoru." Enma called out and things just seemed to stop. The monkey now known as Mamoru quit pulling on my hair and jumped towards Enma.

"Dad! Did you hear that human?! She was so rude!" informed Mamoru as he hugged Enma around the neck. Due to their similar hair color, Mamoru was practically engulfed with Enma's hair.

"Haruno was just being truthful." Enma stated rather affectionately towards his son.

"Dad!" Yelled out Mamoru, who going by his expression was embarrassed.

"Sakura is fine, Enma-san." I said and watched as he nodded towards me.

"Mamoru, Sarutobi's apprentice Sakura Haruno has summoned you, along with your brother and sister. You are to be her personal summons now." Enma informed and Mamoru frowned and looked at me.

"Her?! She cannot be Sarutobi's apprentice! She looks far too weak!" Stated the little monkey.

'How rude.' I thought as I made a mental note to be very careful around that one.

"Do not be rude Mamoru. You do not even know what she is capable of. She is after all Sarutobi's apprentice." He repeated.

"Daddy?" I turned over towards the voice and noticed the two others finally awake. They were both as cute as the other one but looked much calmer and I was grateful for that.

I was introduced to them by Enma again and then I learned of their names. The green and smallest one, which was the girl was called Masumi. The blue and oldest one was called Hideki. They were all merely babies, and I had asked if they grew quickly. Enma informed me that summons grow differently from regular animals, and so it was really up to the summons how they wished to grow. I found that really intriguing.

"Sakura you can summon them again some other time so you can become better acquainted. It's getting late now, and you get your team and sensei tomorrow." Hiruzen stated and I nodded in agreement.

"I hope we can get along in the near future." I said and waved to the three little monkey's. The blue and green one smiled and waved goodbye while the white one crossed his arms and hmphed. I smiled at all three of them one last time before the familiar poof was heard and they were gone.

"I hope we can get along." I stated with a sigh.

"You will in time, Mamoru will warm up to you soon. The other's already seem to like you." Enma stated. I smiled up to him and then looked over to Hiruzen.

"I'll be leaving then, I'll see you tomorrow Shishou. It was nice meeting you Enma-san." I said and bowed quickly before waving goodbye and jumping out the window.

"That was so amazing! They were so cute!" Inner said and squealed again. I chuckled as I jumped on the roofs.

'They were, weren't they? Even the little bratty one.' I thought and rubbed the stinging area on my head where he had pulled.

'The little brat, remind me to say he's extremely cute next time we see him. He seems to find that annoying.' I said and felt her nod.

"Of course! That wont be hard to forget!" Inner stated with a giggle. I shook my head and chuckled.

'Tomorrow's going to be very interesting.' I stated remembering the things that occurred in the anime/manga.

"I cannot wait to see Kakashi again and have Ino-pig be jealous!" Inner said as I arrived to our window where the flowers in small pots were growing. As I was half way in the window, I froze and tilted my head in thought.

'You know what...I forgot to tell Hiruzen that I knew how to perform the Multi Shadow Clone Jutsu...Oh well, I'll tell him tomorrow. I'm sure he wont mind." I thought as I entered my room ready to go to sleep.

How was the first chapter to the anime/manga? The dialogue will start changing more and more into my own, but for now please bear with me. The next chapter will be posted no later than Tuesday. It makes me inspired to write longer chapters and I absolutely love to read your opinion's. 

💗💗Love and kisses😘😘

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

8.3K 310 17
A person dies and wakes up in Sakura's body. The problem? They never watched the show. Follow the new Sakura's journey as she navigates this new worl...
29.3K 669 18
● PLEASE READ THE REWRITTEN VERSION CALLED REWINDING TIME!!! THIS STORY IS REALLY HORRIBLE AND THE GRAMMAR SUCKS A*S ALONG WITH THE PLOT. "I'm sorry...
39.3K 832 30
Hinata was always strong, but just didn't know it. Her family is keeping a secret from her that she'll find out soon enough.One day she found out tha...
63.2K 1.6K 17
Haruno is a maid in Uchiha's household. Who's madly in love with Uchiha Sasuke. But not only does she wears glasses, is shy, short and ugly, Uchiha c...