Tiger's Short Stories

By tiger002

A series of mostly unrelated short stories that don't have enough to be their own story. Some featuring rando... More

Tiger's Short Stories
Evil Technology
...and I never saw him again
Oh Brother, Where Art Thou
It Was Too Late
The Mission
Take My Hand
For the Honor of Killer Penguins
Armin's Revenge
A Whole New World Chapter 1: Allister
The Lights in the Sky Are Stars
Oct 31 2014, March of the Pirates
Oct 31 2014, Sin and Love Preview.
Oct 31 2014 Sin and Love Lost Chapter: Azaiah's Strike
Oct 31 2014, Sidelines
Oct 8 2015: The Poet and the Muse
19 June 2016: A Day of Stress

Death Surrounds

67 2 13
By tiger002

Death Surrounds

Black stars rose all around him, the lights of every dawn passing by. So, this was the end, his last dance, his last stand, and even though he knew death would soon overtake him, things like that didn’t matter. He had won, he had overcome. Even if they had taken everything from him, his family friends and life, that didn’t matter because humanity would live to fight another day, and maybe, just maybe with the chance that he had brought them, it would be a future that someone’s children could grow up happy then, and this whole war would be worthwhile.

Looking up to the bright blue sky, I felt a chill run across my skin. "Is it time to go, already?" I hear a voice in the distance say. I looked behind me, and saw a young boy. "How much longer will I be here?"

And out of nowhere they killed him. And soon he would be taken by death to hell, and burn there forever! He’d never come back.

A/N: You are probably confused, and I don’t blame you. This was not written by me, or at least not entirely. You see, my sister and I challenged each other to write as much as we could in a minute. The first paragraph was mine, the second hers. We didn’t know what the other was doing, so thought it was interesting that we both had a scene somehow involving death (That may say something about my family). So we challenged our brother to also write a paragraph on the same theme, so the third was his. Though these all had some edits because you know I can’t spell when I type super-fast. Most impressively though, we actually managed to get my brother to write something!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

13K 203 51
luke hughes instagram story
32.1K 2.2K 65
Ghar se thay chale Toh yeh baat ho gayi 🎶🎶 Nazarein aise jo takra gayiiiii Ke hume aashiqui aa gayi 🎶🎶 Collection of Short Stories......
65.8K 4.4K 31
A story of four brothers whose life revolves around each other. Fate wasn't kind to them, but they were in it together, always have been and always w...
31.7K 2.3K 28
This is a Muslim story She fell in love with her handsome cousin {Zaid Siddiqui}. People say that we cannot fell in love with our cousins ​​but, it...