JUST FOR HER (COMPLETED)

By eela_anna

His love for her was was more important then his life. His love was enough for her to live happily. He was a... More

A/N
chapter-1
chapter-2
chapter-3
chapter-4
chapter-5
chapter-6
chapter-7
chapter-8
chapter-10
chapter-11
chapter-12
chapter-13
chapter-14
chapter-15
chapter-16
chapter-17
chapter-18
chapter-19
chapter-20
chapter-21
chapter-22
chapter-23
chapter-24
chapter-25
A/N NOTE
chapter-26
chapter- 27
chapter-28
chapter-29
chapter-30
chapter-31
chapter-32
Complete

chapter-9

356 28 16
By eela_anna

ANAV POV

My friend and Anya really mingle well. I am glad because my friend hold a very special place in my heart and I want Anya to become friends with them also. Well in my best of friend group Rishab and Avni are dating and Siddharth or Sid well he is single and I really hate him right now because he is flirting with Anya and I am holding myself to not attack him. He feel my gaze on him so he shifted away from Anya and I am relived.

After some time "So you are Anav girlfriend" Avni ask all of a sudden and I gone to split my drink at her sudden outburst. She look towards me and then Avni and I am enjoying her blushing state.

"No she is not my girlfriend she is my colleague".

I said 'no' which is hard for me, when I want to spend my time with her and hold her hand and show them that she is all mine, protect her and I look towards her she is holding her hand tight that her knuckles almost looking white. Like she does not prefer my answer.

"Where are you going" I said when she gave me her dangerous glare "I just need to use the washroom" she said while looking towards me and if looks can kill I am sure I am dead.

Why she is looking angry I really don't understand well there is no one in the world who can understand women it's my father theory for a long term relationship or marriage and my friends are looking towards me "What she is not my girlfriend" I said

"You dumbass how can you say something like this to her and the way you are looking towards her or talking even a blind can say that you like her or you just want to murder me I am really surprised now how I am alive by your glaring daggers I should be buried under six feet, bless my soul" Sid said almost yelling towards me.

"Now you are exaggerating, yes I like her but I don't know about her feeling how can I say that she is my girlfriend" I said they all look towards me.

"You dickhead she like you I can say that from my experience" Rishab said while holding Avni hand, well they are in a relationship of five years, and for me there is always a one night stand and no string attached. "Now go and talk to her you asshole" Avni said, "Guys you all need a mouth filter so much bad word on one day it's really hard to digest" I said while looking them.

PLEASE

VOTE 

SHARE

COMMENT

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.5K 174 44
She is cute He is matured She expresse her feelings... He hides that a lot.... she have a free soul while.... he is absent mind.... she have loved on...
22 5 5
She believed in pursuing your love, He didn't believe in love at all. She always had a warm smile on her face, He didn't smile to anyone other than h...
367 18 50
She was always with her negativity vibe. And he was the total opposite of her. All she crave silently was to be in love with someone sincere. And all...
87.4K 6.5K 91
|| Updated biweekly || Top Ranking #1 in Lawyer (28/09/2023) Their lives, seemingly dissimilar, needed saving in their own unique ways. He didn't th...