KiLL la KiLL - Preternatural!

By cruzg443

Ryuko vows to crush Satsuki's ambitions in order to get the answers she seeks... However, another transfer st... More

Meet & Greet
Meet & Greet (Part 2)
Meet & Greet (Revamped)
Oppressive
Recompense
Affinity
Vie
Squish The Toad
Trap The Snake
Trap The Snake (Part 2)
Plight
Restraint (Lime)
Reclamation (Lemon)
Breaking Point
Singularities (Lemon)
Unpretentious (Lime)
Reigned!
Dreadful (Lemon)
Treachery
Rehabilitate
Rectify
Black & Blue
End Tease
End Tease II
Final Announcement
Undisclosed (Lemon)
Raison D'Γͺtre
Cold. Her kiss... So cold... Tease
Deliverance - END
Epilogue
Meet & Greet Once More...
Undisclosed Once More... (Lemon)
The Patter Of Tiny Feet
The Two Hybrids
Parallel
Undisclosed One Last Time... (Lemon)
BEYOND THE LOOM
FRAYED CONNECTIONS [Lime]
EPHEMERAL WEAVES (PART ONE)
EPHEMERAL WEAVES (PART TWO)
STITCHED IN TIME
SOULFUL STRUGGLE

Tease

6.8K 114 28
By cruzg443

Ryuko attempted to change to flight form, but immediately face-planted to the floor. "Ow!"

"We better not, Ryuko." Senketsu says.

Ryuko confused, "Huh? Why?"

"You've lost a great deal of blood, it would be very dangerous." He acknowledges.

"Then what do we do about them?!" Ryuko questions with a horde of colossal Covers standing mere yards from her.

"Poor Hououmaru. She acted far too hastily in rescuing Harime." Satsuki sneers.

"That's right!" Mikisugi says, holding a large suction device, "This is what you'd call a golden opportunity!"

"Lay off with your bleached asshole, Mikisugi."

"Huh?! B-b-bleached?" Mikisugi baffled by (F/n)'s insult.

He steps forward passing by him and Satsuki, to stand in front of Ryuko.

"(F/n)? What are you doing? There's way too many!" Ryuko said.

He smiles wide, "Relax drifter..." Clapping his hands together. "Your mans' got this."

Quickly pulling his arms back behind him, (F/n) summoned a legion of vicious, elongated icicles in the air behind him. "You Covers deserve a skewering!"

Everyone watched, astonished, as the fearsome teen cast his arms forward and delivered frigid deaths to the Covers.

Ryuko sweatdropped, with a tint of pink on her cheeks, "Holy shit..."

Satsuki blushed at his confidence as well in his new abilities, "Remarkable..."

Ryuko / Satsuki - 'A choice to pick one... In the end that is the choice you made, and it doesn't matter how hard it was to make it. It matters that you did.'

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

204K 3.2K 25
Ryuko Matoi was transferring to Honnoji academy, but when she isn't the only transfer student joining her in her class. Another Teen is joining her...
166K 3.5K 41
This is the Story of how Izuku midoriya was once in his world to how he got transport to another world a world without quirks instead they have somet...
11K 368 30
Ryuko and Satsuki's explosive fight stirs up attention from the Public Safety Commission of Japan, as well as UA! In a valient effort to thwart the K...
308K 4.5K 34
Being an old Friend Of Isshin Matoi, Dr. L/N helped him with his Research on Life Fiber and helped him to create a Kamui specifically made for Isshin...