Affinity

Chapter V

" " = Speaking
' ' = Thinking
- - = Time Skip
▪▪= Sequence of event
(F/n) = First Name

(F/c) long sleeve crew neck shirt that hugs his body showing off outlining of his pecs and abs and some jogging stitch (f/c) washed-out sweat pants with (f/c) sneakers.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

• • • A Few Days Later • • •

[Mankanshoku's House] --Night--

"Let's eat!"

The Mankanshoku's family including Ryuko & (F/n) are having a feast as every other night, enjoying the food and one another's company.

Mako: "Yum!"

Matarou (Brother): "Your croquettes are as awesome as ever, Mom!"

Barazō (Father): "Yeah! When it comes to deep-frying mystery ingredients, you're the best in Japan, dear!"

(F/n) smiling a bit at the boys, talking with their mouth full, Ryuko glances at him, relieved of his recovery.

Sukuyo (Mother): "The trick is to chop everything finely and mix in some potatoes."

Ryuko: "Your croquettes really are great, ma'am!"

(F/n): "No doubt about that."

Sukuyo smiles, "I'm glad you both think so. Please, eat all you like."

Ryuko: "Oh, I'm already full. Thanks for the meal."

Sukuyo: "If you're done eating, Ryuko. The bath is drawn and ready."

Barazō and Matarou drop their chopsticks, with sweat drops, "The bath?!"

Ryuko heads to the bathtub with a closed curtain, as she was about to undress, she starts to laugh a bit, making Senketsu curious, "What is it? What's so funny?"

"Lively meals are a great thing." Senketsu hums to her response, "Mom died when I was little, and Dad sent me off to a boarding school. So I never had any family meals before. I always thought that was just how it was. But now I see that eating with the whole family makes even the food taste better."

"However..."

Ryuko quickly opens the curtains to see the boys all beaten up by (F/n) who is dusting off his hands, "Just handling the peeping toms for ya! Now be kind gents and apologize."

Barazō and Matarou groaning, "We're sorry!"

- - - - -

[Honnouji] --Lunch Hour--

Ryuko unboxes her lunch, Mako's Mom gave her to see a buffet for more than three people to eat.

Ryuko stunned, "That looks good!"

Mako and Ryuko clap their hands together, "Time for lunch!"

Just when Ryuko was about to eat, a knife knocks her croquette down.

Up on a small story building, a man with a knives all over his jacket introduces himself. "Ryuko Matoi! President of the Knife Throwing Club Jack Naitou, will take you down!"

Ryuko irritated, "You got some nerve, ruining the lunch that Mako's mom made for me! You'll pa-"

Knife President is knocked off the building then gets stomped down by (F/n), he then kicks the scum off to the side "It's rude to ruin a lady's lunch, you know."

Ryuko puts a hand on her hip, "Hey (F/n), I could've handled that."

He sits down by Mako, "True, but you were going to enjoy some tasty lunch so might as well handle it. Hey Mako."