End Tease II

Claws harshly appear into his cheeks, drawing blood easily from the wounds. He spat out a gob of blood, Esdeath gracefully stayed in his field of view. She settled on letting it drip down and bleed into the younger boy's uniform, one last act of defiance in his most vulnerable moment.

(F/n)'s torso arched backwards in agony, and his fists clenched reflexively as his bones snapped into place inside him. Nails dug deep into palms, she gently caressed him.

A gesture under the semblance of sincerity, (F/n) shouting a stream of curse words when her hand strayed too far up for her liking, the ice maiden boldly tracing her fingers along his body and very much so enjoying the sight before her.

"Do you want to stop, my love~?"

The binds stringing him, holding him were too strong, too taut, too embedded within his body. Like a fly caught in an spider's web, he was grunting as she put his plan into action.

"Rrgh...!...AHH...!"

"I'll take that as a no."

His breathing became heavy and labored, each gasp lined with a thousand knives stabbing the tissue. Esdeath's chilling aura wrapped tightly onto every bit of him, threatening to snap him in half as it settled on his body and practically meld with his skin. It flowed above his chest, stretching and contracting as it dug into his body. Lungs burned for air and ribs audibly groaned under stress. The fibers tightened inside him, painfully.

(F/n) shuddered. Esdeath was cold and inhuman, steel on ice. The way she crawled across his body made the hairs on the back of his neck stand up. It gave the impression of a predator smelling its prey.

"Es...de...se..." He hoarsely cried, struggling to endure the threads which held him paralyzed. "ARRRGHHHH!!"

Amused, Esdeath chuckled, a low seductive laugh tainted by inhuman vocal chords, and playfully let pale, slender fingers dance on his hybrid neck, letting them linger for a second before drawing them upward to cup his cheek.

"You are mine..." She cooed coldly in his ear.

▪▪▪

The grand finale is almost here!