Tease

Ryuko attempted to change to flight form, but immediately face-planted to the floor. "Ow!"

"We better not, Ryuko." Senketsu says.

Ryuko confused, "Huh? Why?"

"You've lost a great deal of blood, it would be very dangerous." He acknowledges.

"Then what do we do about them?!" Ryuko questions with a horde of colossal Covers standing mere yards from her.

"Poor Hououmaru. She acted far too hastily in rescuing Harime." Satsuki sneers.

"That's right!" Mikisugi says, holding a large suction device, "This is what you'd call a golden opportunity!"

"Lay off with your bleached asshole, Mikisugi."

"Huh?! B-b-bleached?" Mikisugi baffled by (F/n)'s insult.

He steps forward passing by him and Satsuki, to stand in front of Ryuko.

"(F/n)? What are you doing? There's way too many!" Ryuko said.

He smiles wide, "Relax drifter..." Clapping his hands together. "Your mans' got this."

Quickly pulling his arms back behind him, (F/n) summoned a legion of vicious, elongated icicles in the air behind him. "You Covers deserve a skewering!"

Everyone watched, astonished, as the fearsome teen cast his arms forward and delivered frigid deaths to the Covers.

Ryuko sweatdropped, with a tint of pink on her cheeks, "Holy shit..."

Satsuki blushed at his confidence as well in his new abilities, "Remarkable..."

Ryuko / Satsuki - 'A choice to pick one... In the end that is the choice you made, and it doesn't matter how hard it was to make it. It matters that you did.'