Luna x Mystreet Boys

By eleanor_fables

This is my first book so pls don't get mad, also Luna is my oc but if you want an x reader I will do some lat... More

Moving.
Sleepover!
Girls! Part 1
Character contest!
No one?!
Girls part 2
Lol short.
Sadly
My.....SISTER?!?
oh my IRENE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Emily knows best
HOW!??!?!
Second Sleepover!
UUUHHHGGG!!!!
sorry
I just saw...
I know
Creepy
I'm sorry...
OMI!!

Second Sleepover part 2

59 2 1
By eleanor_fables

ok heres the last thing i wrote before the last chapter ended....

Then all of a sudden Lucinda came in the room and said...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Lunas pov

"GUYS, I'M MAKING YOUTUBE VIDEOS WITH APHMAU AND OUR SUBSCRIBERS WANT OUR SLEEPOVER TO BE MOVED TO A REALLY COOL PLACE! PLUS IT WILL BE WAY MORE FUN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! "where are we going then?" Aaron asked. Aphmau spoke " to the creepy old bridge that leads to the abandoned house." I felt the colour drain out of my face. I felt a person come up me and say "it's ok I'll take good care of you, don't be scared." I turned and saw Laurence. I smiled. He smiled back. I rested my head in his chest his arms around me. 

I'm so sorry this is short but for me school starts on January 31 in Australia so if your American one day before your 31st of January. So tomorrow and I'm so super scared I am actually shaking! So I just wanted to say that my updates will be slow or slower than usual! Luna out~ 

Bye!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1M 64.4K 119
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...
1.9M 85.5K 192
"Oppa", she called. "Yes, princess", seven voices replied back. It's a book about pure sibling bond. I don't own anything except the storyline.
235K 6.9K 81
Daphne Bridgerton might have been the 1813 debutant diamond, but she wasn't the only miss to stand out that season. Behind her was a close second, he...