His Possession✔

De snow_mountain

[ COMPLETED ] *under construction as I am editing * ⚜⚜⚜ A ruthless yet sexy bastard took her as his possess... Mai multe

H.P- Part 1.
H.P- Part 2.
H.P Part 3.
H.P- Part 4.
H.P- Part 5.
H.P- Part 6.
H.P- Part 7.
H.P- Part 8.
H.P- Part 9.
H.P- Part 10
H.P- Part 11.
H.P- Part 12.
H.P- Part 13.
H.P- Part 14.
H.P- Part 15.
H.P- Part 16.
H.P- Part 17.
H.P- Part 18.
H.P- Part 19
H.P- Part 20
H.P- Part 21.
H.P- Part 22.
H.P- Part 23.
H.P- Part 24.
Extra.
H.P- Part 25.
H.P- Part 26.
H.P- Part 27.
H.P- Part 28.
H.P- Part 29.
H.P- Part 30.
H.P- Part 31.
H.P- Part 32.
H.P- Part 33.
H.P- Part 34.
H.P- Part 35.
H.P- Part 36.
H.P- part 37.
H.P- Part 38.
H.P- Part 39.
H.P- Part 40. ( END )
EPILOGUE.
Call Me Sir Is Out !

Prologue.

55.6K 908 39
De snow_mountain

She was alive , but she was not living. Her piecing blue gaze were set and shot daggers at anyone who dared notice her. The one of two emotions evident in those orbs ; anger. They swiveled in her eyes as if it were the only emotion they knew , the only one they cherished. She didn't deserve this , no-one did. Her heart were shattered into more than a million countless times , but she had had enough. Her endless sorrow didn't seem to stop. No wonder it was called 'endless'. The black bags were under her eyes were as clear as daylight , her sleepless nights had faded and she could rest now. But it never lasted long , she would soon once again be awoken by the nightmares. Again. She didn't want to live anymore , what other option was there ? But she resisted , not because she wanted to , but because she had to. Her once full , red and luscious lips , were gone and now filled with void and dullness. No life to them. Her beautiful flowing blond hair was cut short and dyed black as midnight. Although she missed a streek , it wasn't visible. She had been through alot , but never showed her pain.

For you can't have a rainbow , without a little rain...

~~~~

Continuă lectura

O să-ți placă și

2.3M 68K 64
Mafia Dark Romance : ••••••••• she looked back and saw him coming towards her with red blood shoot eyes. She didn't even blink her eyes when he was s...
254K 4.1K 20
"𝗗𝗼 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝘄𝗮𝗻𝘁 𝗺𝗲? 𝗬𝗲𝘀 𝗼𝗿 𝗡𝗼 𝗘𝗹𝗲𝗻𝗮." 𝗛𝗲 𝘀𝗮𝘆𝘀 𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗵 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗔𝗱𝗮𝗺'𝘀 𝗮𝗽𝗽𝗹𝗲 𝗺𝗼𝘃𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗼𝗻 𝗵𝗶𝘀 𝗻𝗲𝗰𝗸. 𝗜...
531K 10.2K 94
Ace Salvatore As on the deck of cards, the ace is highest than the king, and so is Ace Salvatore. The ruthless, psychotic, coldest mafia leader. Nobo...
76.1K 825 41
After being kidnapped by a powerful French mafia boss, Laila has no choice but to submit to her new lifestyle. She must learn to love and to trust th...