Our Kekke Genkai

By WhiteShukaku091

Sakura Haruno and Hidan no Akatsuki, surprisingly, had found out, after being send to a world full of magic a... More

Befriending an immortal
The mission
The talk
The battles
Discover
Joining Fairy Tail
Revealing in battle
Author's note
Another Author's note
Bell test and the talk
What happened?
New member, new faces
Ice mage vs Copy cat ninja
Waiting, new companies
Preparing for the Game part 1
Preparing for the Game part 2

The final battle

4.6K 182 34
By WhiteShukaku091

(Okay, so here Sakura will meet someone unexpectedly and find something really horrible about this person. Enjoy!)

Normal pov

They had finally finished up their battle, it took awhile, but the leaf shinobis had finally defeated all the rogue ninjas that ambushed them. Sakura and Ino were busy healing their comrades, not saying a word to their patients as they know that the boys are not damaged too badly, especially Hidan. Sakura had just finished healing a still pissed off yet pumped up Choji, and they couldn't help it but sweat drop.

' They really did pushed his buttons big time.'

Hidan learned how to keep his mouth shut if one of Team 10's ninja is angry, and it wasn't in a good way he had learned. But thanks to Sakura he didn't made that mistake again. The leaf shinobis decided to take a break, giving them time to restore their chakra and energy for the boss that they are going to face.

"... I have a bad feeling about this, they knew we were coming."

"You're right, something isn't right, how is it possible that they know we are after the kids?"

"... I might have two theories, one is that there's a traitor that is lurking around, or two, someone planned this and wants us to find them, like he's waiting for someone."

"Yep, don't like this at all. Whoever it is, he will regret for ever fuckin' with life."

"... And here I thought you were done with swearing."

Hidan glared at Sakura, but rolled his eyes and smiled as she stick her tongue out playfully and childishly at him. Team 10 watched the scene as Sakura and Hidan were acting like siblings towards each other, they could feel a painful tug in their chest as they remembered what Hidan had said yesterday. With Choji he was feeling a bigger pang in his chest as he also remembered what Sakura had said.

' They really do have a strong bond, just how they discribed it."

After a few playful "insults" Sakura and Hidan threw each other for 30 minutes while eating and drinking to boost their energy, they journeyed further to the direction where the bastard were waiting for them. Sakura was having a odd feeling, and it kept bothering her that was also irritating, but she pushed the feeling off and traveled further to their distonation.

...

Sakura stared wide-eye at the man before, she couldn't form any words to say, the silent treatment caused everyone to stare at her in confusion, she's usually the type of person to immediately went to business. The man before her had marks in his face and a beard, his hair was white and brown, his eyes were a blue-grey-ish colour, his clothes were a mixture of green, black and brown, and lastly his face looked angry.

(This is Sakura's uncle👆)

"Well well well, look what we have here, it's really good to see you again, Sakura."

"U-unc-cle N-Naoki?"

"Just look how much you have grown, a beautiful young woman, just like Mebuki."

Team 10 and Hidan gasp in disbelief, not believing what they are hearing, this man before them is Sakura's uncle, but they don't see the family risimblince. Sakura had recovered from her shock state and demanded answers from him, and what she heard, got her angry. Naoki had just confessed that he killed her parents and he's the one that's been kidnapping and experimenting the children.

"YOU MONSTER!!"

Sakura was about to dash towards him with and charged up chakra fist, but was stopped when Hidan grabbed her by the arm and pulled her while glaring at her traitor uncle, and speak calmly but venomously at Naoki, making Team 10 to stare at them in shock.

"Don't fall for his trap Sakura, he's angering you on purpose to lose your focus. And you, you'll pay for killing her parents you snake. I'll make sure you'll be in pain!"

"Ah, Hidan no Akatsuki, I haven't heard from you since 3 years ago."

"Che, I'm not that important right now, what's really important are the kids, where are they, what have ya done to them!?"

Naoki only cocked his head to the right side and smirk, showing them that he won't tell a soul, but his attention was drawn back to Sakura.

"Sakura, my angel, if you want to know where they are, I suggest you try to defeat me, just you and me, no one else."

All eyes were now on Sakura, seeing as she started to send hateful death glares at her uncle, and they had a feeling that this battle is going to be very bumpy and terrifying. Sakura pulled her gloves out of her ninja poutch and put them on, not leaving her uncle's eyes.

"You're on, uncle, get ready to have a taste of your own medicine, you bastard."

"Hehehehe, then show me, show me how powerful you are, oh and before I forget, I heard rumours that you had managed to damage an Uchiha."

Sakura couldn't help it but smirk, feeling pride rise up her chest while pulling out a kunai, twirling it around and she spoke sweetly yet scary at her uncle.

"Heh, that is true, you're about to feel the exact pain I put that bastard through, you murderer."

Sakura and Naoki stood into a fighting position, now looking seriously at each other, and before any of the two began to begin the fight, Sakura spoke dangerously at her squad.

"None of you will interfere, this is my battle, MINE!"

...

Sakura and Naoki panted, feeling their muscles began to ache from the harsh battle and long hours of fighting. Naoki glared at his niece as Sakura glared at he uncle, both showing absolute hatred towards each other. Team 10 and Hidan watched the battle between them, hoping and praying that Sakura would win, especially Hidan. Sakura powered her fist up and slammed it hard on the ground, destroying it, making everyone jump high in the air for safety, but what Naoki didn't expect is that his niece had jumped towards him with a chakra blade and thrust it into his shoulder, also slicing his right cheek with a kunai. He recovered quickly and kicked her hard towards the ground, but she was quickly caught by Hidan. Sakura took a few deep breaths, feeling herself getting exhausted from 5 hours of fighting, but she told Hidan to put her down, and when he did, Sakura stood shakingly on her legs, smirking weakly at her uncle as he hold his shoulder in pain, a lot of blood pouring down from it. Naoki breathed harshly as he could feel his consciousness began to feel heavy, making him grit his teeth in frustration.

"You little brat."

"Hehehehe, look who's losing their cool. You did the wrong thing underestimate me, and killing my parents."

"They were in my way, they didn't want leave me in alone, and didn't stop sticking their noses into my business. If they hadn't, they would've been alive!"

"Why you fucking monster!"

Sakura was about to attack him, but she quickly stopped herself, feeling her body getting heavier and heavier, making her hand tighten around her kunai that was dripping blood. The minute she knew that there was blood on the kunai, she gasp, but then smirk and turned her head to Hidan, causing him to sweat bullets.

"W-why are ya l-looking at me like that?!"

Sakura smirked winded at she held up a kunai that was dripping blood from her uncle, and Team 10 and Hidan gasp at her in disbelief. At first they were about to protest at her crazy idea, but then they saw what she's up to, so Hidan hisatently took the kunai while glancing at Team 10, as if asking permission to use it. They nodded their heads, seeing that it's the only way to win, so Hidan brought the kunai to his mouth and licked it, making Naoki glare wary at him.

"What are you doing?"

He suddenly stare at Hidan in shock as he turned into his reaper form, his skin turning black and had a few skeleton bone marks on him, aswell as his face, but it was more white than black. Hidan then began to draw a big circle with a triangle with his feet, successfully connecting him and Naoki as one.

(This is Hidan's reaper form for those who doesn't know.)

"It is done... So now what?"

"... Hidan I'm really sorry about this."

Before he could ask what she's talking about, Sakura spun around and punched his stomach, then brought him down hard towards the floor, creating a lot of dust.

(Something like this👆)

Since Naoki and Hidan is connected, both their winds were knocked out. After the dust cleared, and Naoki fell down to the floor of the powerful impact, Sakura dropped to her knees and began to cry comedically while holding a shell shock Hidan, making Team 10 sweat drop at the scene.

"Whaaaaa! I'm so sorry Hidan! I'm sorryyyyyyyyyy!"

' Is she really serious? I know that they have a bond and all but...'

' Sakura is such a drama queen, it's surprising that she has her energy back, but seriously, Sakura is... well...'

' A troublesome woman, she do realize that pain doesn't bother him at all.'

After a few more minutes of shedding tears on Hidan anime style, that clearly made him uncomfortable, Sakura walked to her now numb uncle and glared at him. Naoki stared at his niece that glared hatefully at him, knowing if he tell them where the kids are, his life would be ruin, so he kept quiet.

"Where are they?"

...

It took awhile, but Sakura had managed to force her uncle to tell where the kids are, and to make sure he wasn't lying, they brought him with them. They stood outside the hideout her uncle cowerd in all these years, then walked inside and searched for the missing kids, but then had to attack more ninjas that were in there. After the whole base was secured, they walked to the cages the kids were held in, and the sight was horrifying. The kids were chained to the wall and were half naked, and their body was covered in whip marks, scratches and bite marks. Ino wanted to run away and puke, how sick is Sakura's uncle?

"You bastard, how dare you treat this kids like that!? You're a monster!"

With that Sakura punched him in the face, breaking his already broken face further that caused him to pass out. The leaf shinobis dumped and chained his body in a empty cage, making sure he's not going anywhere, and proceeded to try to calm and cure these terrified children. It took them hours to cure them, it wasn't really easy, but they had managed. They were about to cure the last one, but she got too scared and opened a portal that was sucking them in, and without a second thought, Hidan pushed Team 10 out of the way, causing him to be sucked in along with Sakura that had gone after him. The poor girl then passed out and dropped, but Ino quickly caught her and stared horrifiedly at her two teammates.

"Lady Tsunade is going to kill us for this."

(Sorry that the ending of this chapter is crappy, but at least I tried, I hope you all enjoyed it!)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

672K 19K 100
A woman named Thanerah Kross, an ordinary woman, meets Hidan from the Akatsuki by being a sacrifice for Lord Jashin. What Hidan didn't know is that t...
12.7K 322 16
A traveler, Uchiha Sasuke meet the maiden of Haruno, Haruno Sakura. They meet when Sasuke is on his journey to find his brother or the traitor of Uch...
21.3K 559 12
Do you ever wonder how Sasuke and Sakura came to be? This is a story of their travels together. Takes place durning the blank period after Sasuke ret...
1.6K 80 9
Sakura wakes up in a completely different world alongside Kakashi with no knowledge as to how they got there. To survive and find a way back home the...