The Mutual Attraction (#3)

By Trish_97

"I can't do this ! This is wrong !" she exclaimed loudly, trying to prove her point. "Miracle... More

The Mutual Attraction
Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Epilogue

Chapter 9

53K 1.3K 62
By Trish_97

                          A few weeks had passed since moving incident. As expected there was no actual baby making, instead Miracle had kicked him out of their bedroom and he had to crash in the guest room. Though later on he had tried making up by cooking break-fast, which in turn had set the fire alarms off and him becoming the reason for Miracle's endless amusement. And not to forget the endless teasing from his office staff, since the news had spread like rapid fire.

                    Oh! The irony.

                 Never once had anyone ever dared to tease him or laugh on him. He was always categorized in one of those 'Angry Young Men' clique. And now, after being engaged with Miracle, he had suddenly become the clown of the crowd. Without any particular reason people giggled and chuckled looking at him, even the board of directors of the company including his father and Ethan. Ethan sure had raised an extra-ordinary character. She would never bend down to him or listen to him. It seemed kind of strange since, during her teenage days, Miracle followed every word he said and trusted him blindly. Now-a-days she had been doing all but listening to him. It felt like she had developed a rebellious bone all of a sudden. 

          Well, coming back to the present, Kayden had finally managed to make an omelet without burning it and taking a picture of it to show Miracle later on. She had her signing today in one of the malls in their locality. Miracle had recently completed and published her book 'The Love House'. The book had gained instant popularity , making her book one of the best selling books of the month. So, Miracle being busy for a few days, Kayden had to cook and clean everything by himself, hence resulting in him being late for the office. even tough he is the boss, he preferred to be punctual all the time. He believed it would set an example for all the employees and he expected them to do the same as well. What he didn't expect was, his employees greeting him with flowers and cards written Happy Journey on it. 

                           "Dante, what the hell is going on over here? And why in world are you pushing me out of the office?" Kayden asked Dante who was busy pushing him towards the elevator and grinning like a Cheshire cat from ear to ear. 

                  "Nothing. Jared is waiting for you at the car park to take you to the airport." Jared was another one of the most trusted employees Kayden had including Dante. 

                       "Airport? Why Airport?" Kayden asked again anxiously to which Dante gave a look of annoyance and pushed him into the car and closed the door without a word. The car dashed out at its full speed, startling Kayden and clutching on to his seat belt.

                        "Dang it, Jared! What's the rush all about? Slow down a bit, will you?"

                     "No can do, sir. We have high orders to take you to the airport as soon as possible. Hold on tight, I am going to speed up." Jared said speeding up even more.

                   "WHO THE HELL HIGHER THAN YOUR BOSS HAS GIVEN YOU SUCH ORDERS?"

                   They had reached the airport within 15 minutes, instead of 30minutes, all thanks to Jared and his racer like driving. He had no idea what he was doing at an international airport with absolutely no luggage, passport or his visa. 

                    "Oh! you guys are already here. Sorry, for being late, sick traffic today. Thanks a lot, Jared. Hope to see you soon. We have rush inside now. Come on, Kay. Bye Jared." 

                      He knew it! He just knew it. The mastermind behind all this had to be her. The cunning little vixen had planned it all along to kidnap him. 

                       "Baby, you didn't have to kidnap me like this. If you wanted to get away and do naughty things to me, you should have just told me, I would have let you do this at home as well." Kayden said putting his hand around her shoulder and pulling her close to him as they walked inside the airport.

                  "Kay, as long as you don't want your butt kicked in front of all these people who are snapping our pictures, just smile and stop saying such perverted things." Miracle kept a tight smile on her face, dragging their luggage along with her and waving at the people who were busy snapping pictures on their phone. The life of a multi-billionaire/author couple wasn't that easy. 

                            "So, where are we going? What about my luggage? How long are we going to stay at that place? What about my office? What about work? Where did you find my passport and visa? How did you know where i had kept them? Are you a spy as well?-" Kayden kept ranting on and on while Miracle kept yawning, waiting for him to finish asking all the questions, so she could answer them one by one. She waited for more to come, but they never came.

                      "Are you done with your questions?" she asked, placing her head on his shoulder as he nodded a yes. 

                    "We are going to Bali. Your luggage is all packed, along with your visa and passport. Did you forget that I helped you unpack and move in? We will stay for 14 days. About your office, Dante will handle it. Any more questions?" 

                               "How do you know Dante would handle it? What if he ruins everything? Why do you trust him so much?" Kayden asked feeling a bit angry by the fact that she trusted Dante so blindly. He was jealous of him and there was no denying. He would have to care of it once he comes back.

          "More over, why are we going out so suddenly? And that too Indonesia from all other place?"

            "Because, you signed the contract, which says you have to spend time with me. About Dante, my father is the co-owner of the company, Kay. I know things about the company too. He is in that position because he is capable." miracle said, standing up along with Kayden by her side. The plane had started boarding.

                  "You should have told me before, I could have arranged a private jet for us. Public transport is too much trouble." Kayden said frowning as they made their way along with many other people.

                        "I like it this way. We should experience stuff like normal people sometimes, its fun."

                   "Are you scared to be alone with me, baby? Scared that I would sweep you off your feet?"

               "Pfft.. Please! I have been  living with you and sharing the same bed with you and you haven't had the guts to touch me yet. I barely think a private jet would have made any big difference." Miracle smirked at the determined look on his face. She had him exactly where she wanted him.

                Kayden didn't reply and sat down in his seat quietly, buckling the seat belt and helping miracle as well. The content look on her face annoyed him to no end. So he did the best thing he could at that time. He kissed her smack on her mouth, making weird noises along the way, while everyone else just stared at them. Her face had turned beet red as she tried to hide under his arm. 

               "Are you sure taking public transport was a good idea? Oh! And I can't wait to see you in a sexy bikini, baby." He whispered the last part, placing a small peck on the top of her head.

                                    "Don't you think you are turning into a big pervert these days, Kay?" She muttered making him chuckle slightly.

                           "Only for you, baby. Only for you." 

                            "The plane is about to take off for Bali. Hope you have a safe journey and enjoy your stay there." Came the Air Hostess' voice over the speaker.

                           I hope for the same.

*******************************************************************************

A/N: HELLO THERE PEOPLE. A VERY HAPPY SUNDAY TO YA'LL. 

SO OUR COUPLE IS OFF TO BALI. A WONDERFUL PLACE FOR A VACATION.

WHAT DO YOU THINK IS GOING TO HAPPEN? 

TELL ME WHAT YOU THINK ABOUT OUR PERVERTED KAYDEN AND DETERMINED MIRACLE SO FAR.

UNTIL NEXT TIME....

ENJOY READING...

LOVE TRISH ♡☆♡

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7.7M 192K 51
"What if the right person is also your Mr. So Wrong?" *** Her lips touched and teased and coaxed him and he felt her touch in every cell and every bo...
3.5K 97 24
I swallow nervously looking away from him "I have them for you." He says quietly. "Have what?" I say lowly, wanting to hear him say it the same way h...
3.3M 89.1K 53
"Lana i want you to be on my wedding day, there's no excuse I don't want to hear it anymore. You graduated from med school a few months ago and i kno...
260K 8.5K 56
"We are here with you." She said and hugged me with gentleness. My shoulder sagged in relief as I hugged her back. She broke the hug and caressed my...