Theo James My Protector

By TheoJamesOwl

Emily, a 23 year old finds out every thing about herself in just a short time period. She finds love and cour... More

Theo James My Protector
Chapter 2 the Truth
Chapter 3 My Feelings
Chapter 3 I Miss Them
Chapter 4 Help
Chapter 5 Run
Chapter 6 My Worst Fear
Capter 7 Listen to the Words Behind My Words
BIG NEWS
Chapter 8 Listening
Chapter 9 Held Here
Chapter 10 Coming
Chapter 11 It's Time
Chapter 12 Jump
Chapter 13 Saving
Chapter 14 Save House
Chapter 15 The Truth To Why
Sorry guys!
Chapter 16 Bickering
Chapter 16 Ready
Chapter 17 Over
Chapter 18 The End... For Now
Ideas for next book?
New Book

Chapter 15 Proposal

2.3K 57 22
By TheoJamesOwl

After Theo and I had our little make out session we sat staring at the sky, and making shapes out of the clouds.

"We should do this more often." Theo says giddy. I can tell he's smiling.

"Yeah. It's peaceful."

"It sure is." He rolls over, so he's looking at me while he's on his side. "You're so beautiful."

I blush. I put my nose to Theo's nose. "You're handsome."

He gives me an Eskimo kiss (a kiss where two people rub noses together).

"Theo, what are you going to do after all this is done?"

"That's easy. Go back to my normal life."

I look away from is eyes. His 'normal' like was before me, before us.

He adds, "with you."

I smile and kiss him.

"What do you want to do, Em?"

"I guess... I want to start a family."

"You do?" he sits up, and I sit up with him. He grabs my hand. "I want to be the person you start a family with."

I smile. "Of course."

He stands up. "I have to show you something." He puts his hand out, so I can grab it. I take it.

He leads me to a waterfall.

Over the thunder of the water fall he says, "Isn't this perfect?"

"It's beautiful. Perfect."

He holds my hands. "Good because this moment needs to be perfect. Emily I've been thinking about doing this for awhile."

He keels on the ground with one knee!

"Emily, will you do me the great pleasure of being my beloved wife?"

He pulls out a ring, and offers to put it on my finger.

"Yes! Yes! O yes Theo." I put my left hand out so he can put the ring on my finger.

When he gets it on I grab his face and pull him up. I kiss him like crazy.

He hugs me and I hug him.

---------------------------------------------Hope you like this chapter. Comment on what you think of my idea of making another book on Emily and Theo life. Comment and vote please. Thank you. Tell me what your perfect proposal would be.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

467K 12.9K 34
Emily Valentine is an ordinary twenty-three year old girl that still lives with her dear parents. They love her so much that they won't let her out o...
859 3 14
Emily is only 24 but has already had a lot of heart break in her life and just went through a divorce. Just as her and her 5 year old son Brendon are...
48.8K 658 29
Jordan is you're average 22 year old teacger. She lives in England has a small apartment and a small income. Her ex Theo James is not as average. He...
42.5K 944 30
I don't know how to describe the feeling. It's a little complicated. Everything came crashing down like a ton of bricks. Like a rug was ripped out fr...