Capter 7 Listen to the Words Behind My Words

I look around. Where the hell am I?

The last thing I remember is I was jogging. Then someone grabbed me and shoved me in a truck.

How could I be so stupid. I should have known.

I look at my hands and my hands are tied to my feet which are tied to a pole.

When I look around again I realize I'm not the only one being help hostage. Everyone I know is here... Everyone.

They are all knocked out.

The door flys open. I act like I'm knocked out too.

A man with a deep voice says, "He's gonna give up soon. I know he is. There's no way this little bitch is capable of what her fathers does."

The man he's walking with says, "Why don't we just kill them now. We are gonna kill them no matter if her father comes or not?"

"Yes you idiot now lets go see if he's given up yet."

They walk out... Fuck I'm dead no matter what. I don't know what they are talking about when he said "capable of what her father does" means, but I have to save myself and my loved ones.

Ok so lets see they aren't going to kill me yet, so don't try anything to provoke them to kill me. If I've learned anything from the movies I watched is that they need me to tempt my father to come rescue all of use, so I have at least a few dads. As long as my father as stubborn like me.

A little while later everyone I know is awake and confused.

"Guys I know you're scared, but please listen and do what I say. People have kidnapped us so that my father will come to the rescue. But don't listen to them they WILL kill us either he shows up or not. We have a while though they need us as bate." I look at them and whisper as quietly as I can.

My mom looks at me. "She's right."

I look at my mom and ask her, "Please tell me whats going on way they're doing this."

"The truth is as you know your father is a secret agent. But what you may not know is that you have his genes. You are brave, strong, and stubborn. Honey they fear you more than you fear them. Theo was planning on protecting you from the life your father lived. Your father wanted you to be normal. But now you have to do what you were born to do. Become a leader and save the day." she says this so firmly, so strong. Know wander my father, the daring agent, loved her.

Just then the door slams open.

"Here's you food eat it." the man is in a mask. He looks at me and laughs, "Come with me if you want to live."

"Live". That word makes my stomach turn. I know it's not true, but I have to listen to him.

He unties me and I walks me to a room. I think about running, or hitting him, but he's strong I can't do this on my own.

"Do exactly what I say. when I say go say something like help daddy the have me and won't let me go until you give up, but make it believable"

I nod

"Go."

"Daddy please help just give up. They will hurt me unless you give up. Daddy please help!" The at the last second I say, "I won't be ok."In a hush voice I say,"Either way; I will have my way if you listen to me. " It was a subtle but daring move.

I hope my father and Theo, I know he knows I was kidnapped, get that I was hinting that they would kill us either way, but I can get us out. It was a long shot but worth a shot.
---------------------------------------------Sorry again this is short. Tell me what you think.