Chapter 5 Run

I'm suddenly back in the bedroom screaming at the top of my lungs.

Theo comes running in. "Whats wrong!"

"Nothing just had a nightmare."

He looks at me with a sort of pain in his eyes. Like he had the nightmare.

"Theo... Are you ok?"

"What? Yeah, yeah I'm fine. Just try to go back to sleep."

I know I shouldn't, but I have to. He needs me now more than I need him, but why.

"Theo would you please sleep with me?"

He looks at me for a long second. "Ok" He hops in bed with me, and I giggle a little.

At first he just lays there. I think he's afraid to touch me. At least in bed. I decide to take the matter into my own hands. I put my head on his chest and he wraps his arms around me.
---------------------------------------------
I fall asleep and dream, but not a nightmare a dream. A dream that is odd, so, so odd.

An odd voice says, "Good night my sweet baby girl. I will see you someday. It may not be soon, but I will watch over you. Honey you are very special. I want you to remember to use your strengths for good and not evil" That voice sounds so familiar, but I can't put my finger on it.

I wake up an Theo is still asleep. There's so much on my mind I just need to clear it.

I leave a note on the mirror in front of the bed saying, "Went out for a run be back in 30 mins.
-love E"

I walk out the door with my running shoes, shorts, and a t-shirt. I should probably stay close to the house.

Theo' Prov.

I wake up. I search for Emily she's now where to be found. Then I realized a note from her.

I don't know of I should be worried because she's out by herself, but at the same time I know she can handle herself. I should just let her run. Over the years of observing her I noticed she only runs when she has something on her mind.

A 30 mins. pass and she's not back. Maybe I should go look for her.

I go running out to find her.

"Emily! Emily where are you?!"

--------------------------------------------- Sorry again this is short I'm having writers block. If you could please help me say something in the comments.