Life is worth living

By Vitiligoprincess

Amina is a strong woman. She has been through hell and back. She's been bullied for her skin disorder Vitilig... More

I
II
III
IV
V
VI
VII
authors note
VIII
IX
What you do to me😩
About me💖
XI
New book?
Story out now💗
For real?
please No!
author note
A|N
💔
💖
Book out now!!
Make sure you read!
alsuwdania السودانية🇸🇩
Please no! pt.2
Home together💙💖
the talk
Got you
Why father?
The save
Another story
no updates
Wtf
Thank you y'all!
Uh oh 😮
uh oh! pt.2
Mama?
Merry Christmas
UGH😤😡
Mama? pt.2
late night
A family day in Cali
Meeting his family gone wrong...
Oh.My.Goodness!
Pregnant❤👪
First appointment
👭Sisters👭
Please, no more drama...
Living life apart from each other
Surprise!
Can i just be left alone?
can I just be left alone?pt.2
girl♀or boy♂?
Really August?
Happy Valentine's day
Baby shower
it's time
Coming to an end
Last straw
What you've been waiting for...

A simple response

176 6 13
By Vitiligoprincess

  CONTINUED....

Amina's POV

I just broke the news that i want to move closer  to Mommy and Uma's face is blank. I cant tell if shes happy or not.

"We can really leave? I thought you wanted to stay in Atlanta forever." I chuckled and remembed that remark.

"I want us  to spend as much time as we can with our mother because we missed half of our lives  with her, its best to live the fullest with the person who cares about us." I explained that to winnie, hopping she'd say yes. Im not going to be separated from my only sister. We have been through so much stuff together. From our "parents", to us both not being socially excepted and me being depressed,  putting more stress on my big sister. At night, she would always stay in my room to make sure I don't try to cut, overdose or try to hang myself. That's how much she loves me and no one can ever tear us apart.

"Mommy's going to be really happy." I smile and squeeze my sister. We discussed a little bit more about it and we all parted ways into our beds.

1 hour later...

"August! Stop taking pictures of me!"

Right now almost everyone was asleep but Winnie was still awake with us watching the color purple on her MacBook. Me and August was saposed to be watching 50 shades of grey but he keep taking these ugly pictures of me.

"Eww! delete that picture I look ugly in that one."

"Naw baby girl, every picture I took of you, you look gorgeous." I blush a little and smile.

He snapped another photo.

"Now, all I gotta do is turn this into a collage and make it my lock screen."

"FIEN!"

"Shut up Winnie!"

"All of y'all shutup before I put my foot All the way up all y'all asses!"

"That won't be necessary mommy... I'm sorry we'll be quiet." August was silently laughing so I punched him in the arm.

"Thats not funny! This is a serious matter,I'm not trying to die tonight."

"Well, now that color purple is no longer on, I'm goin to sleep. Night little ones. Don't be too loud." I just rolled my eyes and snuggle back in August chest and look at the pictures he took of me. I look up at him and just admire how gorgeous this man is.

He caught me staring at him and he chuckled.

"Why ya' turn yo head for girl? You can stare at daddy Aug for as long as you want."

"Alright you just ruined the moment."

"Come on let's take a picture." We took a quick little picture of us cuddling.

"Send that to me!" He sent the picture and I put it as my lock screen. August would be going on tour in 2 weeks, so we would be going back home on Wednesday since its Friday now. He would be on tour on Valentine's day, so I will surprise him at his show. Big T knows about it and everything just in case he comes back to the states.

We finished up the movie, so I was going to go to bed. I turned off the lamp light, kissed August goodnight and got closer to him. August has been working out, so he's not as skinny as he was before. He got his abs, muscles are showing and August looks and feels healthier. I'm soo proud of my pooh.

August POV

After Mina kissed me goodnight and went to sleep, I stayed up. I couldn't go to sleep for some reason. I just was thinking back to the day I met her. I never knew that this very woman would be so special to me. I never thought that I would ever find love because I could never find the right girl for me. One day I was visiting my mom's and I asked her why haven't I found the right one yet? She simply said that "God has a plan for you. Just be patient." And sure enough he had a gorgeous, intelligent, loyal, supportive and loving woman for me. She supports everything I do. Yeah we had 3 arguments before that I wont get into detail about but we put that past us and we're working on our future together.

I know for a fact that Amina Isabis Bahati will be my wife, the mother of our beautiful children and if out children ever get vitiligo, we will show them how  love themselves and except who they are. It's okay to be different, it's what makes everyone unique.

I look down at Amina as the moonlight and city lights hit the side of her face. She was so comfortable in my arms. She looks so peaceful. I kiss her one more time and wrap my other arm around her. Eventually I go into a deep slumber.

Amina's POV

I'm sleeping and now I wake up. Oh no. I'm having a sleep paralysis episode. I'm not able to move but I can move my toes and fingers. I try to do that to break out of it but it didn't work so now I'm just laying there. I'm not able to scream for help.

Now it starts getting scary. As I'm looking around, focusing on certain objects in the room, they start to become weird looking and they look like human  silhouettes. I shut my eyes and I hear all of these voices around me.

I heard these voices until I couldn't take no more. I held my breath, which I shouldn't do because I could die, but I couldn't deal with it any longer. Those silhouettes started walking towards me so I shut my eyes again. Thank heavans I finally broke out of it, I sat up and I was breathing heavily. I was shaking crying and scared to death. That has to be the worst sleep paralysis episode ever.

I didn't mean to wake up August but, I did. He sat up with me and rocked me back and forth.

"What happened? Did you have a nightmare?"

"No. I had a sleep paralysis episode, that was the worst one. It was so scary!" I break down even more and he held me tighter.

"Shhhhh. Shhhh. Your okay. Relax, nothing's going to happen. I'm here." I clinged on to his neck and he laid me on my side, while kissing my forehead trying to calm me. I was still shaking a little bit but I eventually closed my eyes and went back to sleep.

I'm so thankful for August...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

164K 4.2K 34
KIERRA HAS BEEN THROUGH A LOT OF HURT,PAIN IN HER LIFE. SHE HAS BEEN HURT SO BAD MANY TIMES IN HER LIFE.UNTIL SHE DECIDES TO NEVER TRUST ANYONE AGA...
324K 9.7K 67
How did we get like this, I thought I gave him my all and it all came crashing down on me. I lost everything and I can't do anything about it, I'm al...
9.3K 261 26
August and Ki never were the two in high school to get along. August, of course, was a bad boy and always in trouble, but he always had some girl and...
5.6M 169K 81
After almost failing out of Dental School, August returns to Atlanta willing to do whatever it takes to make things right with the only person who c...