Sofia the First: Realm of the...

Por DaisyMontano

Sofia and Prince Hugo are going to Avalor with their families, and they've invited Sara, Daisy, and their fam... Más

The More, the Merrier
Vallestrella
Welcome to Avalor
It's a Secret
A Whole New World
Our Time
The Day Is Saved
Let's Party
Epilogue

Here Comes Trouble

908 15 1
Por DaisyMontano

In the morning, Sara, Edelyn, and Vaughn joined the royals for breakfast. Luisa had made Huevos Rancheros, and everyone really loved them—but Sofia barely slept, and she could hardly eat.

"Sofia, you've barely eaten a thing," Hugo noted.

"And you look like you haven't slept," Elena chimed in.

Sofia couldn't sleep because she felt bad about disobeying Daisy's warnings, but she didn't want anybody to know what she did. "I had a bad dream last night," she lied.

"That's strange—you only get bad dreams when you eat too many raspberry cinnamon bon-bons before bed," Miranda told her daughter. "Does your tummy hurt?"

"No, it doesn't," Sofia replied.

"Maybe you'll sleep better tonight," Isabel suggested.

"Perhaps you should get some more sleep right now, princesita," Esteban suggested.

Suddenly, there was beeping.

"What was that?" Francisco asked.

"I think it's coming from those magic bracelets," Isabel surmised, pointing to Sofia's and Hugo's wrists.

The two Enchantlets were beeping and lighting up—and that meant that something was wrong.

"Our Enchantlets do that when there's big trouble in the Ever Realm," Hugo said. "Let's see what it is." He flicked his wrist, and a rope emerged from his Enchantlet. The rope formed a circle, showing Tamarix using her wand to cover the city with vined weeds. "What is that?"

"It looks like a moth fairy," Elena said.

Sofia and Amber were horrified that Tamarix got loose in Avalor. Sofia gave Amber an angry glare, showing her that they shouldn't have entered Vallestrella in the first place.

"I bet the Jaquins are trying to stop her," Isabel surmised.

"We'd better help," Elena declared.

"Let's get Daisy to help, too," Sara suggested.

Amber didn't like the sound of that—if Daisy joined in the fight to stop Tamarix, she'd know Amber disobeyed her. "Why do we have to get Daisy to help?" she asked.

"She's an experienced rescuer, Amber—she works for the rescue squad at the tiger park," Sara replied. "We need all the help we can get."

"Let's go," Elena instructed.

Everyone climbed into some coaches, and they rode off to find Elvira's house.

Daisy was standing outside her grandmother's house, holding Estrella in her arms—and Estrella was crying.

"Migs, I'm so sorry this happened," Daisy frowned. "I'll take care of her."

Suddenly, Daisy heard Sara calling, "Daisy!" The coaches pulled up and stopped. Sara, Edelyn, Vaughn, and the royals got out of the coaches.

"Guys, I'm not sure if you're aware, but somebody let Tamarix loose," Daisy revealed.

"Who's Tamarix?" Axel surmised.

"An evil moth fairy," Jesus revealed. "Years ago, after humans were banished from Vallestrella, Tamarix invaded said realm and tried to overthrow King Verago—but the Jaquins defeated her by trapping her inside a bottle."

"And for some reason, she's loose here in Avalor," Magda said.

"That's awful," James frowned.

"What's wrong with Estrella?" Hugo asked.

"She tried to join her parents in battling Tamarix, but the moth fairy broke her paw," Daisy frowned.

"What a bully," Garrick frowned.

"Can I help care for her?" Sofia asked.

"Thank you, Sofia—that's very nice of you," Migs smiled.

Inside Elvira's house, Sofia put a little ice on Estrella's paw, making the young Jaquin smile at the princess. Suddenly, Sofia's amulet glowed.

"When Sofia does a good deed and her amulet glows, it means she's been granted a new power," James smiled.

"Maybe it's a healing power," Hugo surmised.

"Let's find out," Sofia said. She carefully placed her hand on Estrella's paw and sang Rapunzel's healing incantation—and then her hand and amulet glowed.

Flower, gleam and glow

Let your power shine

Make the clock reverse

Bring back what once was mine

Heal that has been hurt

Change the fate's design

Save what has been lost

Bring back what once was mine

What once was mine

Just like that, Estrella's paw had completely healed. The pink Jaquin stood up on her front paws. She was so happy that she flew into Sofia's arms and knocked her down.

"Thank you, Sofia," Estrella smiled.

"You're welcome," Sofia smiled.

"Here comes Tamarix!" Daisy cried.

Outside, Tamarix was flying around, waving a wand and making vined weeds cover the houses. "Ah, Avalor looks so much better now," she smirked.

"In your dreams!" Sara growled. "What are you even doing here in Avalor?"

"Somebody broke into the Terrible Tower of the castle in Vallestrella, and she released me from the bottle I was trapped in," Tamarix revealed.

Suddenly, Skylar's voice rang out, "We can already see that!" He and his younger brother Nico were flying down with their father, King Verago.

"Nobody in Vallestrella can ever open this bottle, so that may mean a human broke into our realm," Verago surmised. "The only trouble is that we don't know who."

"You must be King Verago," Sara surmised, curtseying before the Jaquin king. "Maybe we should worry more about stopping that moth fairy."

"Oh, I don't think you should my dear," Tamarix smirked.

Tamarix waved her wand and aimed it at Sara, who was surrounded by a pink flash of light. Then Tamarix used her magic to cram Sara into a red jewel much to everyone's horror.

"Sara!" Daisy cried. She ran into the house and came out holding a broom, ready to put up a fight. "Release the girl, and nobody gets hurt!"

"Don't worry—I won't," Tamarix smirked. But then she waved her wand at Daisy and crammed her inside a blue jewel. Then she flew away.

"This is horrible," Isabel frowned. "Tamarix has covered the kingdom with weeds and crammed two innocent women inside jewels."

Sofia was so angry with Amber that she blurted out, "And all because you had to break into Vallestrella, Amber!"

Amber was horrified that Sofia revealed the secret, and everyone else was shocked to hear what Sofia had just said.

"You went into Vallestrella?" Skylar asked. "Humans are forbidden in our realm!"

"That's what Daisy has been telling Amber lately, but Amber only cares about herself," Sofia frowned.

Everyone was disappointed in Amber for disobeying Daisy. Sofia's words really hurt Amber.

"Sofia, did you know your sister went into Vallestrella?" Roland asked.

"I didn't just know about it, Dad—she made me promise not to tell anyone if I went there with her," Sofia revealed. "I said we'd only be in there for 15 minutes, and then we took the secret entrance to the Terrible Tower. Amber broke the glass that the bottle was behind, and then she opened the bottle and released Tamarix."

"But why should Daisy tell me what not to do?" Amber protested. "She's not even my mother."

"It doesn't matter, young lady," Miranda scolded her. "She had a good reason to tell you not to enter Vallestrella. When adults tell you not to do something, it's for a good reason."

"Not only did you break into Vallestrella and release an evil moth fairy, but you disobeyed my daughter and let harm come to Avalor," Jesus glared.

"And you got her and Sara kidnapped," Vaughn joined in. "First, I lost my sister, then my brother-in-law—and now I'm going to lose my niece?"

"We know how you feel," Magda frowned.

Amber didn't like how everyone was scolding her for her carelessness, but she was unhappy that Sara and Daisy got kidnapped.

"Is that the bottle Tamarix was contained in?" Hugo asked, pointing to Skylar's tail.

"Yes, it is," Skylar nodded. He handed Hugo the bottle. "The only one who was able to get Tamarix inside this bottle was Teresa the Jaquin, but she lost her life an accident in Vallestrella long ago. Nobody else knows how to stop her."

But something on the bottle caught Sofia's eye. She looked over Hugo's shoulder and saw that there were words on the bottle that said Polilla Atrapa. "I think we have a chance at stopping her," she declared. "Maybe the words on this bottle are the magic spell Teresa used to imprison Tamarix."

"We just might do that, but there's a chance she'll trap us the way she did to Sara and Daisy," Hugo pointed out.

"Not if we use these," Sofia smirked, showing her Enchantlet.

Looking at his Enchantlet, Hugo realized what Sofia meant, and they smirked at each other knowingly.

"Well, it sounds like you have a great plan, but there aren't enough Jaquins for us to ride on," Axel frowned.

"And some of us are too small for you to ride," Nico joined in.

"Then we're going to need some backup," Sofia declared. She told her amulet in her hand and told it, "Please send some unicorns from the Mystic Isles."

The Amulet lit up, and some unicorns flew down—and Sofia's unicorn friend, Skye, had come too.

"Greetings, my princess," Skye smiled. "What goes on here?"

"We really need all of you to help us," Sofia replied.

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

83.3K 2.3K 26
**read at own risk - this was written by a 14yo** "Charlie? Are you alright?" Sam questions. "What the hells wrong with you?" Dean demands. "Thos...
89.1K 2.9K 25
"Whatever happens in the lunchroom stays in the lunchroom." --- Six teens are forced to share one lunch table for 25 days. They don't know who they a...
2.3M 118K 65
↳ ❝ [ INSANITY ] ❞ ━ yandere alastor x fem! reader ┕ 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐡, (y/n) dies and for some strange reason, reincarnates as a ...
2M 76.9K 34
"You remember what I said a few months ago?" Alex asked. "About when you hit one million subscribers?" You thought for a moment, sorting through your...