Epilogue

After a few weeks, Sara, Daisy, their families, and the royals got back on the galleon and sailed away.

"Wow, that was quite a trip," Sara declared.

"Yes, it was," Daisy agreed.

"It got off to a bad start because of me though," Amber sighed. "From now on, I'll listen to other people's warnings."

"That's really good to hear, Amber," Sofia smiled.

It took a long time, but at last, the galleon made it to Albuquerque Palace. Daisy and her parents each returned to their homes while Sofia, Sara, and their families returned to Enchancia.

After a week, the royals of Enchancia and Albuquerque joined Daisy and Sara as the latter two returned to work at the tiger park. Once they got to the rescue squad headquarters, they were greeted by Captain Stern.

"Ah, my best rescuers," Captain Stern smiled. "How was your trip?"

Sara and Daisy looked at each other nervously. They didn't know how to tell the captain that Amber put Avalor in danger, but the girls decided not to mention that.

"We have a bit of an invasion in Avalor, but Sofia saved the kingdom again," Daisy smiled.

"Yeah, we got to learn how Princess Elena felt when she was trapped inside the Amulet of Avalor," Sara declared. "But after that, we got to celebrate the kingdom's anniversary of its freedom from Shuriki."

"That's really good to hear," Captain Stern smiled.

Suddenly, there was frantic roaring. Sara and Daisy realized that there could be a tiger in trouble, so they raced to the rescue.

"Well, I guess the girls prefer rescuing instead of being rescued," Sofia said.

"Well, who can blame them?" Axel shrugged. "It's not very fun getting in danger, and Daisy was already like that, living in tyranny for most of her life."

"That's true," Sofia nodded.

Suddenly, Garnet showed up. "Hello, all," she waved.

"Hugo! Hugo!" Peony beamed as she flew into Hugo's arms. Her sister, Zinnia, flew over to Axel.

"Hey, there," Hugo smiled. "How have you been?"

"Peony missed you when you were gone," Garnet replied. "Where have you been?"

"Visiting Daisy's home kingdom, Avalor," Axel replied. "We were celebrating the second anniversary of the day Sofia saved the kingdom from Shuriki."

"That's really nice," Garnet smiled.

"There was a bit of an invasion, but we all worked together to save the kingdom—and Daisy and Sara in the process," Sofia said.

"Well, I'm glad you not only had fun but saved Avalor," Garnet smiled.

Amber learned a big lesson: even when we think we have a reason not to do what we're told, we have to listen. It's not a good idea to disobey someone's warnings just to get what you want. When an adult tells you not to do something, it's for a good reason. Daisy certainly didn't want her home kingdom to go through any danger like that, and Amber promised not to disobey anyone's warnings ever again.