Vallestrella

The next day, Hugo and his older brother Axel were waiting for the royals of Enchancia to arrive, so they can visit Daisy's house and learn about the Realm of the Jaquins. Hugo was sitting on his bed, reading about the Mystic Isles.

"I read through these books several times, and there's no isle for Jaquins," Hugo declared.

"Well, like Daisy said, Jaquins have their own special realm," Axel told him. "We'll just have to wait until we see her and she'll tell us about it."

Garrick came in and said, "Boys, Sofia's family is here. Ready to visit Daisy?"

"Ready," the boys chorused.

Hugo's family got into a flying coach, and Sara and her aunt Edelyn and uncle Vaughn—her legal guardians—were with the royals of Enchancia in their coach. Sofia flicked her wrist, and her WhichWay Bow appeared.

"Which way to Daisy's house?" Sofia asked, pulling her bow string back. She let go of the string, and the arrow showed the quickest way to Daisy's house.

Following the path the arrow left, the royals made their way to Daisy's house. Once there, the royals got down from their coaches, and Garrick knocked on the door of the front gate.

Daisy opened the gate and smile, "Good morning!"

"Good morning, Daisy," Sara waved.

"Ready to learn about the Realm of the Jaquins?" Daisy asked.

"We sure are," Garrick smiled.

Daisy let Sara, Edelyn, Vaughn, and the royals inside her house, where her parents, Jesus and Magda, were.

"Señor Jesus, Señora Magda," Hugo smiled.

"Hola," Magda smiled.

"My parents decided to come when I told them I invited you all over," Daisy smiled. She showed a painting of what looked like a beautiful field. "This is the place where Jaquins come from: Vallestrella."

"Wow, it's so beautiful," Sofia gaped.

"Yes, but Jaquins aren't the only amazing creatures residing in Vallestrella," Jesus agreed. He showed many more paintings of Vallestrella residents. "There are Flaringos, Peabunnies, Velociervos, Sun Birds, Butterfrogs, and Forest sprites."

Everyone loved the beautiful creatures, but Amber sure didn't like the Butterfrogs.

"Wow, this place is amazing," Amber gaped. "I'm already looking forward to visiting the Realm of the Jaquins!"

But Daisy, Magda, and Jesus didn't like the sound of that.

"Princess Amber, you shouldn't look forward to doing so—humans are not allowed in Vallestrella," Daisy frowned.

That statement shocked everyone else, and Amber was disappointed.

"Why not?" Axel asked.

"It's the law of Vallestrella," Jesus replied. "Many years ago, humans entered Vallestrella and unleashed Kirin, an evil monster. It was the biggest battle the Jaquins ever faced. They won the battle but at a terrible cost."

"After that, humans have been banished from Vallestrella for safety reasons," Magda chimed in.

"But the last time we were all in Avalor, Abuela told me what happened almost a year ago," Daisy recalled. "Princess Elena and Mateo entered Vallestrella, but they were followed by Avalor's most wanted thieves, Victor and Carla Delgado. Victor and Carla released Marimonda, an evil Forest Sprite, into Avalor. Elena and the Jaquins won this battle."

Amber understood what Daisy and her parents meant, but she still wanted to visit Vallestrella. "What if we're extra careful in Vallestrella?" she asked.

"I'm sorry, but we're not going to Vallestrella," Daisy frowned. "It's a big deal, and that's a rule all humans need to obey. I mean, I'd like to see the beautiful place and the amazing creatures for myself, but rules are rules."

"The Velociervos are amazing," Sofia gaped.

"I love the Peabunnies," Hugo gaped.

"The Butterfrogs are amazing," James smiled. "Do you girls like frogs?" he asked Daisy and Sara.

"They're okay so long as they're not poisonous," Sara shrugged.

"I'm allergic to frogs," Daisy revealed. "Anywho, we should be looking forward to visiting Avalor and having our own celebration of the kingdom's freedom from Shuriki."

Everyone agreed, and they spent the week, packing for the trip.