7 deadly sin [{BTSXBLACKPINK...

Oleh springintowater

7 deadly sins, 7 bts members, 7 short stories featuring Blackpink girls ! I know they're Angels, but i deci... Lebih Banyak

Presentation
GLUTTONY
GLUTTONY part 2
PRIDE
PRIDE PART 2
LUST
LUST final
ANGER part 1
ANGER part 2
ANGER final
JEALOUSY
JEALOUSY PART 2
JEALOUSY final
ENVY
ENVY part 2
ENVY final
SLOTH part 1
NOT A CHAPTER
SLOTH part 2
SLOTH FINAL
NEXT ?
☆ Sequel Introduction ☆
✿ JEALOUSY part 1 ✿
✿ JEALOUSY part 2 ✿
✿ JEALOUSY part 3 ✿

LUST part 2

846 35 9
Oleh springintowater

"I look and stare so deep in your eyes
I touch on you more and more every time
When you leave I'm begging you not to go
Call your name two, three times in a row
Yeah, cause I know I don't understand
Just how your love can do what no one else can"

Crazy in love, Sofia Karlberg

(((Will contain smut and hot scene be aware !!)))

- Hi everyone, welcome to the Kim Jisoo's show!!!

She brightly smiles and waits a few second for the music to stop.

- Today I'm very excited to have the international artists from Big hit entertainment...

- One, two, three...Hi we're BTS!

The seven guys bow and RM starts to answers Jisoo's questions. Everybody seems to enjoy the situation but Jin is tenser than ever.

He's standing as far as possible from her trying to avoid any eye-contact but it's kinda of hard when there are about five cameras focused on you.

That and the fact that she's wearing an elegant yet revealing red dress that keep disturbing his concentration.

On her side, Jisoo is in her element. She loves her job and BTS are really easy people to work with. She knows that as long as she manages to not cross Jin's look she'll be fine.

Her show consists in some conversation, answering fan questions, weird jokes and games.

When they arrive to that part, Jisoo tighten her notes.

This is where all the troubles starts.

- Ok guys it's time to play! She winks at the camera. So today we have two games for you

- I'm scared! Laughs Namjoon

- Don't! First we're going to make two team...

She gulps

- ...and as you're seven, I'm going to join!! She fakes smile

The camera focuses on J-hope happily clapping, perfectly hiding Jin turning pale.

Jisoo clinches her teeth but hides it the best he can: he didn't read the script. She's sure of it...

...Well he's going to be surprised.

- So I have a bag full of little paper of two different colours: one by one you pick one and the people with the same colour are on the same team! Let's start with the maknae!

Jungkook goes first and grabs a red paper, just like V. RM and Jimin have a blue one. Jin steps forward sweating.

At that time, they both think the same thing

"Please be blue"

"C'mon pick the blue one"

Which would mean Suga and Jisoo will automatically be in the same team

The camera then focuses on the oldest showing to the screen...a red paper.

Jisoo gulps and she knows for a fact what is going to happen.

Of course Suga picks the blue one.

- So seems like it's going to be: Jungkook, V, J-Hope and Suga, VS RM, Jimin, Jin and myself! So let's start to play with...a Pictionary!!

From here Jisoo chooses to focus on the game and on the win, not really minding being paired up with Jin as they just ignore each-other.

The broadcast goes well, full of energy and laugh.

- So the blue are now leading but my teammates and I will have a chance to catch up just after the break so, stay tuned!

- CUT! Ok guys that was great! You have a 10 minutes break but stay here for the makeup retouch please.

Jin breathe heavily and sits on a chair.

This filming session is the most nerve-wrecking he has ever had.

- Haha you're so funny!!

He instinctively turns his head in the laugh's direction. Jisoo smiles widely at Hoseok's words. She tilts her head making her bright black hair move in the light. The two come closer as she playfully taps his arm.

Not thinking about it twice, Jin steps forward and joins the conversation.

Of course Jisoo notices it.

After all from the moment he comes in the same room as her, she's over-conscious of his presence. Like she can't ignore him, she's always dragged to him...

- So this is going good! What do you think?

She turns back to a smiling Hoseok and blinks once before answering

- Oh yeah!! It's all thanks to you! I don't know how you do but you manage to make it go smoothly and very natural I'm envious!

She offers him her killer cute smile and the boy blushes a bit

- We try to never forget that we are professional no matter what, that's how we do.

Both of them turns into Jin's direction, shocked by his sharp tone.

Jisoo looks him in the eyes. He looks so...angry.

But there's something else...

She doesn't really get it.

All she feels his her stomach twisting and all of her confidence fading away just like every time he lays his eyes on her.

- Jisoo come here we're going in 2' and I need to touch up your hair!

The girl does so quickly, more than happy to escape from the situation

J-Hope doesn't say a word but sight before leaving.

Jin pinches the bridge of his noise trying to figure out what the hell was wrong with him when Namjoon comes next to him and whispers.

- First you know what you said was wrong: we act natural. Second, you better handle yourself Jin, accept the situation and freacking deal with it. 'Cause at first there's nothing wrong but you're turning it into a negative thing.

- I don't know what you're talking about, he answers in the vague.

Frustrated, Namjoon sights and leaves him, as the manager declares the end of the break.

He needs to be strong.

- Welcome back all! We're still with BTS and we'll be playing again! The second game will be...a twister! Says Jisoo with a fake excitement

Of course it had to be a physical game.

I mean, at this point it was a coalition for her to have a mental break down and just jump on Jin.

Nevermind, it's not the time to think about those feelings...

- Yah no I suck at those game...complains Namjoon

- C'mon hyung we need to do our best and catch up! Cheers up Jimin

Jisoo shakes her head. She need to focus on her job there is no way. She puts back on a professional smile and faces the guys

- Shall we go now? Let's decide who's going first!

The two times comes in circle and the camera zoom on the animate discussion.

Jisoo's heart beat faster than ever. She's between Jungkook and V but Jin's face is so close to her...He rises his eyes and meet hers. She gulps. Her all body becomes hot and she sees his breathe becoming heavier...

Ok she needs space

- I'm going to go first!! She says a little bit too loud.

The boys look at her weirdly but just shrug when Jin, more than happy to escape once more strongly nods and claps.

From there Jisoo and J-hope step forward and follow their teammates's instructions.

Jin, behind the coloured carpet, witnesses just like the others a battle of champion between the strong dancer and the flexible girl.

- Jisoo-shii fighting! Right foot on the green!

- Ahhhhh I miss my couch...

Everybody laugh including the staff, and Jin. This is the Jisoo's effect.

She winces and tries to make her leg slide to the opposite side while keeping her hands on the further part.

Jin on his side is having another type of fight.

The girl is just in front of him, on the floor, her bare legs exposed...He stop breathing when she slides to the right and lift her butt.

He tries to look at the ground to escape from the camera but it just makes things worst...he bites his lips in front of her little black short.

God if he could just touches her...

He has never been so attracted to someone, he needs to touch her. NOW

- Okay so it's taking forever you two are too great!! Suga rolls his eyes, let's just bring in two more players! C'mon Jungkook, Jin go!!!

The oldest give a death glare at the rapper who just smirks

- It's an entertainment show right? So let's have some fun.

Jin almost pass out when he steps in the game. He starts on the opposite side of the carpet but quickly everybody got intertwined.

Sure it's going to be very funny for the audience to watch but for the two main characters it's another story.

- J-hope move your right hand on the yellow!

- Okk....aaahh it's so farr

- Yah you stop you're lying on me! Protests Jin

- Sorry hyung but I don't have the choice...answers Hoseok ironically

Oh he doesn't have the choice, this little bastard...Jin pushes hard to support both weights. He fucking doesn't give a shit about losing, the thing is: one of Jisoo's thight Is between his arms.

What did he do to deserve that

For the next move, the pretty girl has to turn and she basically ends up facing Jin.

It's already hard enough supporting his heated look from the beginning of the show but now she's just few centimetres away from his, truly, handsome face. Unconsciously she looks down on his arms...he's still forcing on it to support Hoseok which makes his muscles more visible on both sides of her leg. She bites her lips.

She wants to play another game.

While Jungkook and J-Hope are more fired up than never, she looks Jin straight in the eyes and sensually passes her tongue on her lips.

His expression is unforgettable. Jisoo internally laugh but not for long.

It's his turn to move. He ends up in a way more comfortable position. He's now closer to her, crouched on her.

Luckily for him RM and Jimin just joined and them doing a mess absolutely hide the two.

Jin's eyes go darker from desire when he shamelessly stares at her every curve.

She blushes...it's all so...intense...her heart becomes racing to just stop when she feels his hand caressing her thigh

She opened her mouth and sends him a panicked look

What the fuck is he doing here and now?!

But instead of moving she just watches his hand coming and going higher and higher until it reaches the limit of her short

She keeps looking at him with his burning eyes and plump lips completely hypnotized.

- Yaaah hyung I'm sorrryyyy....

Jimin falls on Jin ending up their contact.

V suddenly comes and helps her stand up

She tries her best to get herself together trying to ignore the excitement and the adrenaline taking over her body

- So seems like the blue team won...! She smiles, congratulation guys!!

- Haha for once I'm on the winner team for a sport game without being with Jungkook!

- I'm sorry I didn't help, winces Jisoo

- Yah don't worry it's okay! Smiles Taehyung

- Alright! Before we start the last part of the show do you want anything? Happily asks the host

Everybody asks for food and snacks, then Jin's turn comes. He slightly turns his head and stare at Jisoo before winking at the camera with an innocent look

- I need fresh water.

***

After the recording session Jisoo stares at her reflexion in the mirror.

WHAT. THE. FUCK. DID. HAPPENED

She freaks out thinking about earlier the real problem being she has Goosebumps remembering his touch...and it was just a hand on her tight, imagine if he's been higher...

She closes her eyes and tries to control her breathe before moaning.

In which type of trap did she fall on...She has to face the true: her brain totally deserts when Jin is around and her body...

Her body wants him.

ASAP.

She takes her head in her hands.

How? When? Is it just...physical attraction?

She is about to go get some fresh her when the door opens and she faces the one that can't get out of her mind.

He stares at her and she doesn't make a move, completely frozen

He locks the door and she forgets how to breathe

She should leave this room right now

But no

She just stay still watching him coming closer, trapped by a simple look

He stops in front of her. And from here everything goes blank in her mind

He roughly grabs her face and takes her lips. She moans feeling relieved and she opens her mouth eager.

She is hungry.

He groans a bit, already excited as hell and caress her legs before violently grabbing her butt with satisfaction

He lifts her and she moans again feeling his member getting hard on her stomach

When they run out of breath he begins to kiss and lick her neck. She rolls back her eyes lost in pleasure when he violently marks her.

He suddenly stops and looks at her, out of breathe, his eyes burning with desire.

- Your house, tomorrow 11pm. Rest well 'cause I swear I'm going to destroy you.

Jin leaves the room. She reminds here in second state for minutes before slowly touching her neck, still trembling from excitation

What they're doing is bad...and very dangerous

But it's becoming their addiction.

Hi guys! So this was the second part (out of three) of LUST! I hope you enjoyed it and if you did please VOTE and give me your thoughts on it! We're not having a pure basic smut scene yet but it's coming, it's coming haha!! I hope you like the way I built up this little scenario and yeah that's it haha! I'll update before Sunday but I also need to update SPRING DAYS so I will let you guys know about this! THANK YOU FOR READING, love you all, xXChaXx

"

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

62.4K 1.8K 37
BTS is a group of 7 boys with typical flirts and loves to play with girls heart and are very very charming every girl want them but not the 4 girls (...
FOUR Oleh Ethereal

Fiksi Penggemar

547K 19.1K 52
"It's not what you think." "Of course you'll say that" "Please listen to me, you know she's only a friend, and it wasn't me who started it, please be...
10.5K 496 30
The story is about 7 boys & girls. They meet after many years. Hope you all enjoy ______________________________________ Ships-: Jinsoo Yoonyeon M...
15.7K 618 16
The story is about Kim Jisoo who is rich and popular girl in her school and college known as goddess and Kim taehyung a cold handsome rich guy...