Castle's Pet (Bad Guys X Read...

By EmelinStriker

[Highest Rank: #1 in "sans"] [Second Highest Rank: #18 in "xreader"] (Girls only!) (Earlier updates are on my... More

*A/N*
Prolouge
Chapter 1 ~ Grocery List
Chapter 2 ~ Him
Chapter 3 ~ Capture the Human!
Chapter 4 ~ Keeping the Hostage ALIVE
Chapter 5 ~ Orders are Orders
Chapter 6 ~ Mom's Mistake
*Why Blackberry hates Dust*
Alternate Chapter 6
Chapter 7 ~ Not on My Watch
Chapter 8 ~ Regret is Torture
Chapter 9 ~ Worried Souls
Chapter 10 ~ We meet again
Chapter 11 ~ Books for Advice
Chapter 12 ~ Tired
♡ SPECIAL ♡
Chapter 13 ~ Attached in Less Than An Hour
Chapter 14 ~ Monolog
Chapter 15 ~ Dreamland
Chapter 16 ~ Human Needs
Chapter 17 ~ Killing Boredom
Chapter 18 ~ Hide and Seek
Chapter 19 ~ Hide and Seek (Part 2)
Alternate Chapter 19
Chapter 20 ~ Investigation Start!
♡ Happy Birthday Undertale! ♡
Chapter 21 ~ The Doc Has Returned
♡ Halloween Special ♡
♡ Birthday Special ♡
Chapter 22 ~ "Shopping" Spree
Chapter 23 ~ Assumptions
Chapter 25 ~ Hidden Lair
♡ Castle's Anniversary ♡
Chapter 26 ~ The Rescue [Part 1]
[A/N: Shameless Avertising]
Chapter 27 ~ The Rescue [Part 2]
♡ Valentine's Day 2019 ♡
Chapter 28 ~ Reunion
Moving on...

Chapter 24 ~ Take the Bait

8K 246 765
By EmelinStriker

[Time Skip by 1 week]

(I really don't wanna waste another 15 chapters on one day. But it's still hard for me to do time skips.)

Sans's POV

It's been more than a week of (Y/N)'s kidnapping, and about one week ever since a new human arrived in Snowdin. (B/N) told me about how she left the Ruins on the same day as she met Toriel, so it was weird how she insisted on staying longer. I swear, if it wouldn't be for a second promise I made for Toriel then I would've killed her already. One might argue that she can't be that bad, right? Well, she's not bad. Tibia honest, she's more like the definition of an annoying, stuck-up brat, who doesn't give two shits when I say I'm not interested. She basically flirted with me all day, tried to get into my room all night, and claimed to be my wife in some random book while I was some sort of protective bodyguard in her eyes. And I just stood there, giving her a disgusted look as I internally screamed. (B/N) also told me how she knew me from some game, which in of itself sounded so ridiculous that I couldn't helo but skullpalm.

This human was so stuck-up and thought of everyone being her servants that I was really debating whether to just kill her or not. She thought every living being was like her marionette. Except for me, because she was still treating me as if we were in a romantic relationship. Once she told me about the alternate universes, I immediately excused myself to my room and called Ink for help. Not only because she knew about the AUs and might even know about how to start a genocide run, but also because she was just a plain annoyance.

Ink's POV

Sans contacted me when he discovered another human that knew more about AUs than (Y/N) seemed to do. He asked me to keep an eye socket on her, in case she tried anything sneaky behind his back, while he would try to get some information out of her. He didn't flirt back, thank goodness, and asked some basic questions, like "how old are you?", "what do you know about this and a couple other universes?", and "do you know a (y/n) by any chance?" She answered every question truthfully, but with some attempt at flirting. She even questioned if he wanted to date her, but wanted to start out with simple questions. 'Oh dear paint brush, if she keeps this up then I might vomit rainbows.' However, the last question about the other human wasn't answered in ways she did before, instead she scoffed at Sans.

"What the fuck?! If you want to be my soulmate so badly then you are not allowed to ever talk about this bitch ever again! She is the worst possible example of humanity ever! I mean, she had one of the hottest guys from my high school basically wrapped around her filthy fingers, and she didn't even acknowledge his existence, which broke his heart for god's sake! Plus she isn't even trying to get into a relationship! I mean like, she is totally a lame-ass bitch for being one of the last girls in our year to not have a boyfriend-- Heck, she doesn't even have any friends, besides that one crazed guy who attempted to cause a massacre at school once! Like, how humerus is that right? She basically makes herself a bad reputation on her own, so it's her fault for being a total loser! Right, babe~?"

I couldn't hold myself back anymore and threw up a rainbow onto the white floors of the anti-void, clearly sick of this stuck-up human and her flirting attempts with the original me. But I was also a bit angry at her for calling another girl such things. Then a thought hit me.

'But what if she could lure out Error? That way we'll be able to track down the castle's lair faster. Error's portals must leave some code behind. Seems like I'd have to hope that he's interested in kidnapping her as well.'

Error's POV

"tHiS FuCkInG hElL Of a JoB iS So sTuPiD!" I grumbled as I continued searching for any traces of the Star Sanses through another portal I had opened in my own "universe". A few dolls dangled from the black ceiling, some were even positioned as if they were watching my every move. I sighed to myself as I switched the portal's view to Undertale, specifically Snowdin Town. What I expected to see was Classic sitting at Grillby's and his brother patrolling at the town's border to the forest. But what I saw first disgusted me. Another human girl was flirting with Classic as they seemed to be walking to the direction of the Ruins. Classic didn't look very happy with her, and neither did I.

"UgH, aNoThEr GlItCh," I grumbled to myself as I continued listening in on their conversation.

"...wait-- why is this now (y/n)'s fault? she could have problems finding friends and a significant other!" Sans said in defense. The human pouted, probably trying to seem cute.

'She is ugly.'

"That's the thing! She isn't even trying! Not only does she seem to think that she is some kind of queen amongst everyone else, but no one would ever befriend her without taking pity on her miserable life!" Little did I know that I let out a low growl aimed at her words. And this glitch in general.

'How dare she talk about my puppet like that-- What the fuck am I thinking!?'

"She kind of tends to act like one of those bitches I've read about in some books, the ones that are overpowered, know everyone and everything, like the nerd she is, and turn out to be boring as fuck. I mean like, she's horrible! If I would be her then I definetely would stop being so stereotypical all the time."

'Says the stereotype stuck-up glitch.'

I couldn't take it anymore. I was about to just kill her in front of Classic, but I stopped myself. '...I should probably ask for Nightmare's opinion first before I show myself. Otherwise Skittleface might see me.'

And so I quickly closed the portal and opened another one portal back to the castle.

Dust's POV

"welp, i'm glad i'm not on a sugar rush anymore, but i'm still confused how you got a chocolate bar to have more sugar than twenty of them," Killer asked with a tray filled with food in hand. I shrugged as we walked back towards the medic's room. Now, Underfell and Cross were supposed to feed the pet, but Cross didn't come out of his room yet and Underfell just disappeared from the kitchen. So Killer and me decided to be productive and feed her ourselves. Plus Killer and I kinda wanted to see her.

Once I opened the door, I noticed that its lock seemed to have broken. I raised a bonebrow but didn't question it and just opened the door fully. Killer and I stepped in and I left the door open, purposefully. Just to annoy the doc. We continued to quietly walk until we saw the girl sleeping on the bed while the medic was brewing some potion again. I quietly moved over to (Y/N) in amazement. She looked so gorgeous when she was asleep.

'SANS, SHE ALREADY LOOKED GORGEOUS BEFORE. HOW ABOUT YOU FEEL HER SOFT SKIN AGAIN, MAYBE YOU'LL REALIZE IT THEN,' I heard my brother say. I was mentally debating whether to actually touch her or not, but when Killer silently put the tray down, not to alarm the medic, we both gave each other a look before he took her hand in his. Not knowing why I felt a bit mad at Killer, I layed my hand onto her cheek, caressing it. I could feel my soul beating a bit faster than usual.

'...She actually does feel soft, and a little bit squishy.' 'I TOLD YOU!'

Killer and I than heard a sigh coming from the medic, who still had his back turned to us. "you know, you're not as stealthy as you think you are. i've already heard you as you were opening the door," he commented as I cursed under my breath. The medic turned around with, what I assumed was, an HP-potion. However, he then noticed us touching the human and gave us some hardcore glares. "what are you doing?"

But before I could answer, the girl seemed to have woken up. She slightly opened her (e/c) eyes, but I didn't want to take away my hand from her cheek just yet, and Killer didn't seem to like the idea of backing off either. We couldn't help but stare at her wonderful features. Once her eyes were fully open, she gave us a puzzled look before sitting up. I was about to, forcefully, pull my hand away, but she grabbed my hand with her free one. I looked at Killer and realized that he was blushing, he then gave me a look that said something along the lines of "Dude, you've got some purple on your face." That was when I realized the heat on my cheekbones.

(Y/N) let out a tired yawn, "...What time is it, Vile?"

"3:26 in the afternoon. time for you to be freed from your bandages. this will also be your last HP-potion, just to make sure everything healed and will stay that way for a while," Vile said as he poured a small amount of the potion into a tiny cup. Then he slowly removed the bandages around her wounds. "error already told me that these two will be watching over you for a day or two, it depends if nightmare changes some plans again. you can leave your other new clothes here, i will send two papyruses to your cell with 'em."

The girl nodded and tiredly stood up from the bed, just then I noticed her being in some adorable (f/c) and (s/f/c) pajamas with white, knife-like designs on the pajama's sweater. She probably didn't realize that she was holding our hands as she started to move over to grab something from the tray, because she actually tried to grab the (S/F/F) off the tray with her hand that was connected to Killer's. However, once she realized that she wasn't able to grab the food, her eyes fully opened and she looked at what was going on. Her face turned almost completely red as she noticed us holding her hands. Which apparently scared the living crap out of her. She yelped and quickly let go of our hands, making the soothing warmth in my soul fade away again, before apologizing over and over again. I just kept saying that it wasn't that big of a deal, I mean, we kinda were the ones to touch her in the first place.

'BROTHER, YOU MISSED THE PERFECT OPPORTUNITY TO FEEL HER HAIR! AGAIN!' Papyrus exclaimed as he was floating next to me. I just rolled my eyes at his attempt to make me touch her more. 'There's something called personal space, bro. Ever heard of that before?' 'WHY YES, OF COURSE I HAVE. THE GREAT PAPYRUS DOES INDEED KNOW A LOT. HOWEVER, YOU DO NOT SEEM TO KNOW THIS TERM YOURSELF, SANS.' I could feel my cheekbones heat up a bit again. While I was glaring at Papyrus, I noticed (Y/N) drank from the cup and was now eating from the tray as if she hadn't eaten anything these last few days. Right, she could only eat soft or small food because of her injury. At least did the medic bring her to the bathroom every now and then.

"Th-Thank you for e-everything Vile, i-it was n-nice staying here," (Y/N) said with a smile as she shook hands with the medic. If that ass wouldn't have worn that glove, then I probably would've murdered him at first contact.

I mentally slapped myself at that thought. But that green hue on Vile's face made me wanna punch him really badly. I could tell he liked her saying his name. He sheepishly rubbed the back of his spine with his free, ungloved hand.

"heh, you're welcome." They let go of each other. "now, if anyone hurts you again you can come here anytime. if i'd be here myself is another thing. but the imergency HP-potions in the cabinet should be more than enough." They said their goodbyes before we headed out the door, back into the dimly lit corridor.

[Published: 1/25/18]

《♥ 2,274 5,389 317,520 reads by 28,342 readers》(Quotev)

Oh my alpha, I figured out a better way on how to be inspired and use this to make more detailed, better, longer chapters. I've already got everything covered about what'll happen up to chapter 27. And I'm enjoying this storyline more than the previous one I had in mind. =w=

I'm curious, how many of you actually like/love or dislike/hate (B/N)? I literally just added her for one certain scene/reason/chapter, but she might become a bigger part as the story carries on. Really depends if you wanna see more of her. :P

Only one week and a half left until I've finished my social internship. Will I stay at the kindergarten and receive more "social points" on my final grades? Probably not. I only do something if necessary for something else. And since you can already tell that I'm too weird and awkward in real life, I might as well just show myself like that.

My English teacher told us today is Opposite Day while doing her lessons like that. So...

I hate you all. You, my ugly readers, know how much I feel disappointent in you for reading this awesome book. <3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

12.8K 490 17
EDIT: READER AND PAPYRUS ARE BOTH IN THEIR TEENS!! WARNING: BOOK CONTAINS SWEARING/CUSSING AND VIOLENCE Just before she passed away, my grandmother...
156K 5.6K 42
Sans and Papyrus were your best friends until randomly they just cut off all contact with you. This went for everyone else in your life so it didn't...
8.7K 142 3
Welcome to this story! ⚠️NO REQUESTS⚠️ But otherwise enjoy:)
125K 5.6K 17
• Art is by kane__i on Twitter • [Fem!Reader] 『 The group of skeletons were taken aback by the unexpected appearance of who exactly? You, of course. ...