powerful

Av picklejuicebunny

I DO NOT OWN THE TEEN TITANS ! He does not make me weak But only the opposite He makes me glow in my dark... Mer

Powerful
What dream ?
Morning
A look
Pressnt?
I know him
Happy birthday
Party
Well
Lady bug
Control
Rae
Authors note
Normal day
Laying here with her
Author thingy
Sorry its me agian
I love his touch
A shower
Powerful

Remember?

5.4K 198 32
Av picklejuicebunny

Ravens pov

I wake up and look around . "Why am I in the ....."" You blacked out" i was cut off by a familiar voice. Beast boy. I looked at him and stood up . " I will be fine".. I was weak though and it was hard to stand . I wobbled toward the door . I felt 2 hands touch my waits on both sides and stopped . I looked back "what are you doing " he let go "sorry, i just uhh um

,sorry" he said scratching his neck.

Beast boys pov

Why did I do that ? I'm so stupid !

She left the room , she was wobbling though . I need to go check on her .

I walk to her door . I just walked in and there she was holding a picture . I couldn't see it though. "Are you okay ?" I asked . She turned and quickly hid the picture.

" I'm okay i made it here " she said . " Raven , why did you do that to that man ?" I asked .

She looked at me puzzled "what man"?

Ravens pov

"What man"? I asked . What was beast boy talking about . " he one you almost ate with darkness" he said with fear and hesitation . This is bad , my friends are in danger." Leave " . " Rae..... " he mumbled. "LEAVE " I yelled. " Rae i don't want to .... ". He said . I pick him up and place him out the door. I watch from my bed as it shuts slowly . The look on his face hurts but , I have to be alone.

Beast boys pov

Why won't she let me help . What's going on ? Who was that picture of ? I walk to my room looking at my feet and I don't know why . I lay down confused . Why does she shut everyone out ? I just want to help........

________________________________________________________

" Help she's hurt , some body help her !" I scream . I run to her. " Raven ,wake up" i whisper in her ear . "Raven .... Raven ........Raven , wake up ," i start pouring tears and scream her name . I turn around and they're just sitting there . " WHAT ARE YOU DOING " help me ! But they just stand there . What are they doing . Hatred runs through me . They look like they don't even care ! " Raven please wake up" . I stopped in my tracks . Her chest stopped moving ,"Raven" my stomach turns inside out , I could have done something . We could have saved her ! They just sat there .

My eyes shot open. My face is wet . My Heart beat is fast and I cant breath . I gasp for air and take a deep breath. "Raven" . It was just a dream . I try to calm myself .

It's about 7:00am . I cant go back to sleep . I don't know why . Maybe I'll go take a shower .

Fortsätt läs

Du kommer också att gilla

23.1K 306 15
A Teen Titans fanfic story... Hope u guys enjoy it! Boi! Disclaimer: I DO NOT OWN THE TEEN TITANS. NOTHING EXCEPT MY OWN CHARACTERS NONE OF WHICH HA...
22.6K 457 41
A Teen Titans Fanfiction [BBRAE] & a little bit of [ROBSTAR] Trapped in despair, Raven struggles to control her emotions. #1 in robstar ✓ #24 in Cyb...
31K 1.2K 32
I WAS LITERALLY 14 WHEN I STARTED THIS BOOK SO IT WILL BE BAD AT FIRST She is strong She is dangerous She is ruthless She is power She is Vee -don...
19.7K 378 47
This is just what we talk about. When we speak of Teen Titans, it's usually hilarious. So read on, my friends, and soon you will either look like the...