Love - BTS Jungkook FF ✔️

GoldxxxMoon által

"Ah! Human beings!" "..." "Maven?" "Yeah, Cal?" "Who the hell are these 7 hot guys? They're giving me anxiety... Több

Preview
I
II
III
IV
V - Part II
VI
VII
VIII
Author Note:
IX
X
XI
XII
XIII
XIV
XV
XVI
XVII
XVIII
XIX
XX
XXI
XXII
XXIII
XXIV
XXV
XXVI
XXVII
XXVIII
XXIX
XXX
XXXI
XXXII
XXXIII
XXXIV
XXXV
Author Note:
XXXVI
XXXVII - Part I
XXXVII - Part II
XXXVII - Part III
XXXVII - Part IV
Author Note:
Final - Extra
Author Note:
Idek Tag
10k????
69k

V - Part I

2.2K 69 37
GoldxxxMoon által

Our drinks arrive along with some food, if you can even call it food.

Jungkook ordered some vanilla drink with about 50 different types of cookies (Jungkookie!😆). V ordered a bowl full of different ice cream flavours and Jimin was a bit more sophisticated and got himself a few slices of cake which he shared with J-hope. Everyone else simply got themselves a drink, ranging from juice to coffee and to a milkshake leaving me being the only one who ordered water.

"Are you sure you don't want something to eat?" Jimin looks at me with worry.

I find it so adorable how kind all the boys are. Jimin looks at me with so much worry, just like Maven or Daniel would do, them being like my big brothers. All the boys are like that, so kind. I think I'm starting to get a bit comfortable with them.

"Yeah, water is fine." I say and fiddle with the straw in my glass of water.

"No it's no, look at yourself, your so skinny!" Jin says.

I subconsciously look down at myself. I'm not actually skinny. I guess you could say I'm not skinny but I'm not fat but I'm not normal at the same time. I know I have a bit of a chubby face but my stomach is fairly flat, my ribs not poking out from my skin nor any fat. It's just flat. But if I must say that I have very thick
thighs. I don't know what but I do and that makes fitting into jeans hard for me. It will either be too tight for my thighs or too loose on my waist because I have a thin waist (my thighs are thick but my 'rear' is a bit lacking). And to top that all of I have really big hands and feet. My hands are not abnormally large like in a weird way, just bigger than the average female but still small then the average male's.

"Um..." I say unsure of how to respond to that.

"Here, just have some cake." Suga steals an uneaten slice of cake from one of Jimins multiple plates of cake and slides it over to me.

"No guys I'm really fine." I slide the plate away from me but RM slides it back.

"Don't starve yourself just because we're here." He gives me a dimpled smile.

"Really guys, I'm not starving, I'm okay." I say once more.

All of the BTS boys begin to say things to me trying to get me to eat the cake. I say no to al of them except Jungkook. He does say anything, he just sits and watches the scene unfold while stuffing his handsome face with cookies.

Oops, did I just call him handsome?

I meant to say...um... some-hands, not handsome.

...

...

...

Oh who am I kidding! I can't deny it. He is handsome.

"Guys I don't want it, there's way to much sugar in it anyway." I say.

I love sweets just like any normal human being but sometimes I need to cut down on them when I can for health reasons. I'm not dieting or anything, I would never leave beautiful food just so I can get skinny, it's just that it's not healthy for me to have too many things with sugar and I've already eaten a 100 different candies before the boys came to my house. Now that I have already eaten them I regret it for not thinking about my health before eating all those unhealthy snacks.

"Are you dieting or something? Don't tell me your one of those people who only eat salad all the time." V says.

"No," I answer him. "Is not like that. My dad has type 2 diabetes so I need to watch what I eat because him being my father, I have a high risk of getting it as well." I tell them about the health issue thing.

"Ohhhhhh!" The sound can be heat all around the table as the boys finally give up trying to convince m to eat cake, understanding that it is a health issue.

The rest of the time we eat in silence and I notice how Jungkook doesn't really speak much. Well, actually he does speak, a lot in fact, but just not to me. Anytime the conversation would lead to me it would be as if he automatically just shut up, he would say a word. Just stare at me the entire time. The way he would look at me made me squirm under his gaze. It was so intense. The way he looked at me was as if I was a book and the book was getting really interesting and he was really interested in the book, so he had a very intense stare while reading. I noticed that sometimes when I would answer questions the boys asked me he would do this cute thing where he would look away from me and somewhere else, going into deep though but then 10 seconds later, probably done thinking, he would just jerk his head to one side, tilting it, kind of in a motion that he is dropping the topics and not thinking anymore. That probably the reason why because he would then just eat another one of his cookies and go back to staring at me.

I pick up my phone and look at the time.

6:35

It's getting pretty late.

Tomorrow is Sunday, and I have to make study cards for my test the next day because after Sunday it's Monday and that's when I start school again and have my science test.

I text Daniel to pick me up and thankfully he answers after about 7 minuets.

This is how their names are in each other's phone. Calypso in Daniel's and Daniel in Calypso's.

Calories: Can you pick me up? I'm at the Starbooks on xxx road.

Dandelion: Sure.

Dandelion: I'll be there in 10

Calories: Okay.

I end the conversation after saying okay and put my phone away.

"Who you texting?" Maven asks me while taking a sip of his juice.

"An idiot." I answer without looking up form my phone

But I do look up when Maven catches everyone's attention.

Maven who was drinking water nearly spills it and almost spits it out when Jimin says that. He pauses for a moment to swallow his water then he starts laughing like a maniac. Only I know why he is laughing, because he knows I mean Daniel when I say idiot. He is probably laughing because I just insulted him.

"Do you dislike the person you are speaking too?" RM asks.

"Yes! Very much!" I nod my head multiple times.

Mavens laughter dies down a bit. "When I tell him he going to be so pissed."

"Don't." I say implying that I don't want him to tell Daniel.

It all becomes quite.

"So Cal, I hear you had some good jokes." Jin says ask he leans with one elbow on the table. "I myself I as well."

"Lies." I heat Suga say which earns a glare from Jin and a laugh from me.

"Would you like to get one?" He asks me with a glint or excitement in his eyes.

"Sure." I sit up straight in my seat, excited as well.

"Okay," He begins. "what does a lawyer wear to court?"

"I don't know."  Reply.

"A law suit." He says and then starts laughing at his own joke.

No one laughs with him. Not even me.

I pause for a second after he tells the joke and burst out laughing. "Oh, now I get it!"

Jin and I laugh for a bit before going back to normal.

"How did you find that funny?" J-hope asks me is sheer amazement.

I just reply by laughing again at their mean but funny comments.

My gaze lands somewhere else, at the boys leaning in his very expensive looking black sports car. Tall lean and muscular, he looks like your typical bad boy, black jeans and a black t-shirt with some black shoes—with white—black and white shoes. As if on cue he takes off his sunglasses and carelessly throws them into the roofless car turning back to lean against the car after he has done that and sweeping his hair back by running his hand through it majestically.

"Well," I look out the window and the boys follow my gaze. "I guess that my cue to leave."

"Who's that?" V scrunches his eyebrows.

"That's—"

"Why's he here? Did you text him to pick you up?" Maven interrupts.

"Yeah." I nod my head.

"Why?" Suga speaks up. I noticed that he is more of a calm and quiet guy, not as talkative as the others. "It hasn't been that long, we barely got to talk to you."

"Yeah," Jimin props up his chin with his hand. "We want to get to know you!"

"I'm sorry but I have a test to study for. Making study card takes a while so I really should get going." I explain.

"Oh okay." They all nod their heads in understanding.

Then there is silence.

"Aren't you gonna go?" Maven asks me.

"Yeah, well...um..." I look at V. "Do you think you and J-hope could get up so I can get out."

The only way for me to get out of the booth if the 2 boys get up because I'm sitting on the end.

"Oh! Sorry!" The 2 of them say as they scoot over and stand up.

I do the same and get out.

"Okay, bye guys, it was nice meeting you." I give them a wave.

"Bye!" They all return the gesture.

V, still standing, wraps his arms around me and give me a big hug from the side while putting his chin in my shoulder. "Bye!"

"Oh—er—um...could you like...let go please..." I fumble with my words as being touched by someone who I don't know as well makes my heart race, my anxiety coming back.

"Sorry." He pulls away and speaks again while waving both his hands. "Bye!"

I laugh nervously and just wave back to him as I was exit through the door and walk over to where Mr. Badboy is standing.

"Took you long enough." He stands up straight, no longer leaning on the car and walks around it to sit in the driver's seat. "Get in."

I get in.

"Well aren't you just charming." I say sarcastically.

He sighs and leans his forehead on the steering wheel. "I'm sorry, I had a bad day."

"Aw, pudding, are you okay!" I mock him.

He just looks up and gives me a disappointed look and just starts the car, driving away from Starbooks.

"Well your a good friend." He focuses on the road.

"What happened?" I ask, now feeling a bit bad.

"I need credits." He says. "I can't graduate if I don't get at least 13 more hours of volunteer work done to complete all my credits."

"Then just find a place to volunteer. I finished my hours last semester." I shrug.

"But it's hard!"

"Oh my god Daniel, your so childish." I laugh.

© ɢᴏʟᴅxxxᴍᴏᴏɴ

Chapter Five of:
LOVE

Olvasás folytatása

You'll Also Like

84.5K 2.3K 25
ᴊᴇᴏɴ_ɢɢᴜᴋ97 ꜱᴇɴᴅ ʏᴏᴜ ꜱɴᴀᴘꜱ ____ ʏ/ɴ:ᴜᴍ..ᴍᴀʏ ɪ ᴋɴᴏᴡ ᴡʜᴏ ᴀʀᴇ? [ꜱᴇᴇɴ] ____ ᴊᴜɴɢᴋᴏᴏᴋ: ɪ'ᴍ ꜱᴏʀʀʏ ɪᴛ ᴡᴀꜱ ᴀ ᴅᴀʀᴇ. ____ ᴀ ɢɪʀʟ ᴡʜᴏ ᴍᴇᴛ ᴊᴇᴏɴ ᴊᴜɴɢᴋᴏᴏᴋ ᴛʜʀᴏᴜɢʜ...
713K 33.2K 52
(book #1 completed. 17+) Jeon Jungkook can't help but to feel attracted to his bully, Kim Taehyung, despite being treated badly by him since childhoo...
11.2K 335 18
As kids they had a rough start. Jungkook lost his only friend and mother. His father left him as soon as his mother told him she was pregnant. So she...
105K 5.7K 57
Sope high school AU: Min Yoongi, school's bad boy, has his own band, isn't interested in anything but music. Jung Hoseok, sunshine in a human form...