Her Alpha

By blehaaa

*COMPLETED* Rose Ivy Lawrence. She becomes an omega for something she didn't do, and faces two months of tort... More

Excerpt
Chapter 1: First Day
Chapter 3: Punishment
Chapter 4: Life in the Cells
Chapter 5: Collar
Chapter 6: Alpha Eric
Chapter 7: The Hospital. Again.
Chapter 8: Alpha's Beliefs
Chapter 9: The View
Chapter 10: Be Yourself
Chapter 11: Jealousy at its Finest
Chapter 12: Challenging Camry
Chapter 13: Alpha's Lies
Chapter 14: Death and Mistakes
Chapter 15: Escape
Chapter 16: Her Escape
Chapter 17: Finding Rose
Chapter 18: Werewolf Galore
Chapter 19: Drew
Chapter 20: Another Fricking Alpha
Chapter 21: Mate!
Chapter 22: Night Wolf
Chapter 23: Cole's Decision
Chapter 24: Inner Turmoil
Chapter 25: Alicia and the Kiss
Chapter 26: He's Mine
Chapter 27: Don't Play with the Wolf
Chapter 28: My Alpha
Chapter 29: F*cked Up
Chapter 30: Luna Night Wolf
Chapter 31: His End
Chapter 32: Filling the Emptiness
Epilogue

Chapter 2: The Hospital?!

23.3K 706 42
By blehaaa

He gazes at me as emotions pass through his eyes, before it settles on disgust. Ripping himself off me, he pushes me hard enough for me to hit the wall across from the lockers. Everything goes black.

Coming to in the hospital was a shock, and no one was here. Where were they?

The Yard? Nope. In the room? Nope. In the hallway? Nope. In the next door room? Nope.

Wait, what the hell?! Why is everyone here and crying? They all stare at me and snarl. Melanie tries to launch herself at me, but someone grabs her, thank god.

Before I can speak a word, Luna May, Alpha Playboy's mom, starts shrieking, "You idiot! Your weak, scrawny ass got yourself knocked out and my poor son had to protect you from fifty rogue wolves. He's in a coma, he almost died! This is your fault! He's been out for five days! You will be punished! My poor son Eric is suffering in there, and you're still alive? You are now officially an omega."

A sharp pain rips through my heart as my rank decreases and I try to hold in my screams. Me being me, it was like I had no control over my mouth, "What the fuck? How is that fair? He hurt me! Obviously, I wouldn't be able to help!"

The Luna's eyes turn black as her wolf takes over. Before anything happens, two men grab me and I struggle against them. "You will be put in the dungeons. What happens there is not up to me, but you will suffer. Take her there! You will not be let out until my son wakes up and he will decide your punishment. I think it is fair," my entire pack smirking and laughing at me.

Scanning all the exits, I know that there is no way to escape, I'm trapped. They blindfold me. I can't help the sense of fear and foreboding that taunt me. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

314 41 15
Born to an Alpha father and a twin brother, Ivy struggles to claim and secure her rightful title as the Alpha of the Blood Moon pack. As a female, sh...
233K 6.5K 33
FORGIVENESS is the best form of love... it takes a strong person to say SORRY and an even stronger person to FORGIVE... ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~...
25.5K 799 19
Preview: I feel the blood running down my head from the attack. I try to move but my hands are pulled back from the silver chains on tied to the wal...
3.8M 125K 29
Aceso has always been sheltered by her pack ever since she was a little girl. Never being allowed to leave for school field trips, and always kept on...