The Black Cat and The Wolf (C...

By SpaceKidAesthetic

Adrien/Chat Noir X Male!Reader (Y/N) (L/N) *Don't let me write descriptions. I honestly can't* Bring tissues... More

SNEAK PEAK
Chapter One ✓
Chapter Two ✓
Chapter Three ✓
Chapter Four ✓
Chapter Five ✓
Chapter Six ✓
Chapter Seven ✓
Chapter Eight ✓
Chapter Nine ✓
Chapter Ten ✓
Chapter Twelve ✓
Chapter Thirteen ✔
Chapter Fourteen ✓
Chapter Fifteen ✓
Chapter Sixteen* ✓ *Edited and More Added*
Chapter Seventeen ✓
Chapter Eighteen ✓
One Shot: Hanahaki Disease
GUESS WHAT

Chapter Eleven ✓

5.2K 204 75
By SpaceKidAesthetic

This may be short as I'm probably gonna keep it as a conversation between xXHeroBoyXx and xXSaltKingXx aka Mystery Boy and You. Oh, and you finally get to know his nickname - but not his whole name. :) Have fun. ;) There was also a title change as I really didn't want it to continue being just Chat/Adrien x Male!Reader. That's not a title. If anyone wants to, by the way, can someone make a new cover for me? Please?

~~~~~~~~

xXHeroBoyXx

You've been pretty quiet. You still alive, dude? I really hope you are, I don't know what I'd do if you died...

Sent 5 Minutes Ago
Read

xXSaltKingXx

Nah. Still alive, sadly. I ain't dead yet. I haven't been able to talk much, sorry. Staying at a different house, trying to heal - man these fucking casts are bitches on my legs and arm. I hate them. Everything itches and I can't get to it.
Oh and Lupus finally showed up again, although Chat was the only one who had seen or talked to him since he disappeared and reappeared. No one else knows what happened.

Sent
Read

xXHeroBoyXx

YOU'RE ALIVE THAT'S GREAT ALRIGHT DUDE.
So Lupus finally decides to show his face again? What the hell dude, after like almost a month or two he finally appears? And only Chat has been able to talk to him
Wait.
How did you know that Chat was the only one able to talk to him?

Sent
Read

xXSaltKingXx

Yeah.
Well... Chat and I kinda talk here and there??? He started it.

Sent
Read

xXHeroBoyXx

You aren't... together, right? Are you still single?

Sent
Read

xXSaltKingXx

I'm still single. No, we aren't involved like that. Even then, lately he's been pretty distant, I haven't been able to have a great conversation with him - he keeps getting flustered or zones out. Doesn't really bother me, it's just kinda hard.

Sent
Read

xXHeroBoyXx

.... Maybe he likes you?

Sent
Read

xXSaltKingXx

Nah. He likes Ladybug.

Sent
Read

xXHeroBoyXx

Y/n... I bet that if I was there watching you two chat, I'm sure Chat has a crush on you.
Wow. That just shows how you need a capital letter in his name ^

Sent
Read

xXSaltKingXx

Eli... I doubt it. There's no way he would like me. Much less put up with me.

Sent
Delivered

Silence now. Your phone had stopped vibrating and he hadn't answered yet. Of course, it's true. Chat had a crush on Ladybug, he could never like someone like you - bisexual or not - you also had no idea who he was behind the mask, he could just be playing with you. It crushed you to even think he might be playing with you.

You still didn't get any answer from him. Nothing. He just... went silent. You placed your phone on your chest and sighed, closing your eyes as you listened to the silent house. Mansion. Whatever. Adrien had left for school about two hours ago while his father was nowhere to be seen. Adrien had assigned a maid to take care of you when you needed it, entering the room and checking up on you, asking if you needed anything, every half an hour to forty-five minutes.

Frantically unlocking your phone as it vibrated, your heart dropped in disappointment as it wasn't xXHeroBoyXx.

HottyModelBoy

You doing alright? Need anything? Alive?

Sent
Read

Me

Yup. Nope. Still breathing so I think I'm still alive. I feel like death tho.

Sent
Read

HottyModelBoy

No dying on me. Just hang in there for another few hours, even till lunch. Please.

Sent
Read

Me

Fiiiiiiiiiiiiine.

Sent
Read

HottyModelBoy

Hey, if you don't mind me asking, do you know much about Lupus?

Sent
Read

Me

A little, why?

Sent
Read

HottyModelBoy

Have you met him?

Sent
Read

He completely ignored your question.

Me

Why?

Sent
Read

HottyModelBoy

Sorry. I was just curious.

Sent
Read

Me

You know anything about Chat?

Sent
Read

HottyModelBoy

Either you're just trying to get back at me or...

Sent
Read

Me

You just reminded me that I wanted to talk to someone about him.

Sent
Read

HorryModelBoy

I know a bit about him, mostly from Alya's blog and the interviews on the news.

Sent
Read

You sneered at the screen. Bullshit...

Me

Do you personally know him?

Sent
Read

It went silent for minutes. Neither boy texting you back at all. In frustration, you threw your phone, softly, across the room and groaned. Well isn't that dandy. Now you gotta somehow get up and grab the device. Deciding against it, you rolled over onto your side and huffed, staring at the dead TV. You decided against turning it on, forcing yourself to sit up and lean against the back of the couch.

A small smile lifted at the corner of your lips as Foxxie flew over and grabbed the heavy (for them) object, dragging it back to you. They smiled brightly at you and without another word - flew back to their hiding spot to either sleep, eat, or whatever they do. 

HottyModelBoy

Sorry, had to put my phone away for a bit. I kinda know him. Not very much or all that personally.

Sent
Read

Your thumbs hovered over the keyboard, debating what to say and, inevitably, giving up as you didn't know what to put. Slightly giving up on it, you went back to messages and clicked on xXHeroBoyXx's icon.

xXHeroBoyXx

That's like saying I don't like nor can put up with you

Sent
Read

xXHeroBoyXx

But guess what buddy

Sent
Read

xXHeroBoyXx

I can and I do and I chose to

Sent
Read

xXHeroBoyXx

And I swear if you tell me otherwise, try to fight me, or anything along those lines - I will stab you.

Sent
Read

xXHeroBoyXx

I will find you, and I will stab you and kill you then bring you back to life and kill you myself again.

Sent
Read

xXSaltKingXx

Nice to know I'll be killed for disagreeing.

Sent
Read

This time, you didn't answer and turned off your phone, setting it on the couch and lying back down, throwing the blanket over your form and sighing. Maybe a little sleep could clear your head. Maybe. Or another nightmare could confine him in the dark.

Should I do a nightmare next chapter?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

80.8K 1.7K 17
you are the new model for gabriel agreste. this means you see a lot of adrien, and cat noir. there is photoshoots with him, prom, and even battling h...
33.9K 511 31
Fics from my favorite ship! Master list was created by @ASingleRainDrop
2.2K 101 10
❝ 𝐢𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐥𝐢𝐟𝐞 and just like the last, and like the next, i'll make you fall in love with me over and over again. we can 𝐫𝐞𝐰𝐫𝐢𝐭𝐞 our...
1.5K 133 7
"you're so obsessed with me!!" "you're in fantasy land, holy shit." ──── a foreign exchange student keeps bumping into a famous model who thinks he's...