His love. A OUAT Peter Pan (R...

By Queen_of_the_Lost18

What if I told you that Peter Pan never fails. What if I told you he said to never fall in love. What if I to... More

Running away.
Strange boy, strange girl.
You don't know me as well as you think.
Young boy.
Sirens and the future.
More suprises.
Kidnapped.
Let's play.
The Guardian.
Revenge.
War.
Punished.
Where are you?
Who did this to you?
The former king of Neverland.
Old friends.
War at first sight.
Don't hurt the queen.
Hunting.
Lost Girl.
Chris.
Party.
Attack.
Back for more.
Back home.
You just don't stop.
The new girl.
Back in Neverland.
Her new life.
Back in Storybrooke.
I belong there.
King and Queen.
Camp.
How is this possible?
The kings twin.
Catching up.
Broken.
The royal prince.
Explaining.
Their past.
Protecting his camp.
Lullaby for a Lost Queen.
Why?
It's time to choose a man.
Blast from the past.
The big question.
A little fun.
Cassie's in danger.
Powers?
The beach.
Destruction.
A little suprise.
I'm back.
One heck of a day.
A big surprise.
The Lost Kings story.
A deal.
Is that all you see me as?
Vampires, wolves, and royalty.
Where's the king?
Battle plans.
Missing.
Who's this?
Sunset ride.
Saving the Queen.
A lily for a Lost Girl.
Please save me.
Winning her game.
Should we?
One step further.
Pan's fear.
It's time.
The final war.
The aftermath.
There's a first for everything.
Oh no.
Seriously!
No!

Jaws.

352 5 2
By Queen_of_the_Lost18

Peter's P.O.V.
I walk back to camp with Luna in my arms, her blood all over my arms.

When we get back to camp, Felix, Robbie and I run into my tent and lay Luna on the bed. Lilly and Henry run into the tent soon after.

"Lilly, do you know how to ride a horse?" I ask.

"Yes, why?"

"I need you to take Chestnut and go to Luna's tipi. In the back room, there should be a first aid kit. Get it and get back here as fast as possible." I explained.

"I'll come with you. I know where the tipi is." Henry says and he and Lilly run out of the tent and I soon hear Chestnut running into the forest.

"What do you want to do until they get back?" Robbie asked.

"Ok, Felix, go get towels. Robbie, I need a bowl of water." I ordered. Felix and Robbie do as I say and soon come back with what I need.

"Can't you just use your powers to heal her?" Robbie asked.

"No, her wounds are to severe for my magic." I explained. Luna was passed out because of the blood loss.

I take Robbie's blood soaked shirt off of Luna's leg and started cleaning the blood off of her leg so I could see the wounds.

Most of the wounds were 5 to 8 inches long and gaping open.

The water was dyed red with blood. Soon, I hear Chestnut come back to camp, telling me that Lilly and Henry were back. They ran back into the tent and handed me the kit.

I open it up and get the gauze, wrapping it around Luna's leg.

"Is she going to be ok Pan?" Lilly asked, staying close to her brother, who put his arm on her back.

"I hope so, but she's going to have to stay off her leg while it heals." I explained.

"But, she's a strong girl, she's going to make it, won't she?" Henry asked, holding back tears. Lilly put her hand on his shoulder.

"It'll be ok Henry." She comforts him.

"Yeah, she'll pull though Henry." Robbie says.

"I don't know. She's lost a lot of blood and if these wounds get infected..." I trail off.

"I'll be right back." Henry rushed out of the tent when he realized what I meant.

"Henry." Lilly runs after her friend.

"Do you really think she could lose her leg?" Robbie asked.

"It's possible." I sigh.

"What are you going to tell her family?" Felix asked. Oh god. I know that at least Charming and Hook will want me dead if I tell them. No matter how many times I tell them that I didn't hurt her, the 2 men will find a way to put the blame on me.

My father might understand but I can never tell with him. Regina will be hostile over her daughter, knowing she hasn't ever fully trusted me. Emma will probably be calming everyone down while trying to find a way to help Luna.

"I don't know." I admit.

"Pan, you need to tell them. Either you're going to tell them, or Henry will. One way or another, their going to find out." Felix says, worry, concern, and anger in his voice.

Luna starts to wake up, stirring and wincing in pain and sometimes breathing a short, pained breath.

"What's going to happen if she can't fight in the war. You're putting her life on the line by making her an easy target for Chris to get."

"Let's hope it doesn't come to that." I say. Luna tucks her hurt leg closer to her, wincing and crying in pain. Her eyes flutter open to look at me.

I look at her as she looks around at the blood stained towels, Robbie's blood soaked shirt, bowl of bloody water, and items of the first air kit sprawled around.

I didn't even need to ask Felix to leave because he just said something and left.

"We'll leave you alone for a bit." He says, walking out with Robbie. I walk up to the bed and sit on the bed, petting Moon's head as she sits up.

She cries at the pain in her leg. I hold her tight and let her break down in my arms, letting her cry into my chest.

"Hey, it's okay love, everything will be alright." I comfort her.

"No it won't. The war is just weeks away and there's a good chance that I won't be able to help." Moon crys.

"Hey, you're alive. The rest we can deal with. But you need to stop thinking about the bad things." I say.

"I need to be somewhere, I'll be back as soon as I can." I smile, kissing Moon's head. I get up, use my magic to put my shirt on and walk out of the tent.

I see Henry and Lilly by the fire. I walk over to them and Lilly sees me. She gets up and walks off, letting me sit down next to Henry.

"Henry, don't worry about Luna. She'll get through this." I look at him.

"Do you want to come with me to tell your family what happened?" I ask.

"Sure, can Lilly come?"

"Of course." I smile.

Henry goes to get Lilly and comes back.
We all walk over to Chestnut and I get on with Henry and Lilly behind me. I glance back and see that Lilly had her hands around Henry's waist.

Henry had a proud look on his face. I just chuckled and kick Chestnut, running into the forest and soon coming into the heroes camp, where Emma, Hook, Snow, Charming, Regina and my father were.

"Pan. Surprised to see you here. Everything ok?" Emma asked. Lilly, Henry and I get off the horse and walk over to the group.

"Actually no." I say.

"What happened? What have you done with Luna?!" Hook shouts. Emma calmed him down.

"It wasn't Pan's fault miss." Lilly says.

"Who's this?" Regina smiled at Lilly.

"This is Lilly, Felix's sister." I say.

"I never knew that Felix had a sister." Charming says.

"Ok, back to Luna, what happened to her?" Regina asked, getting back on track.

"Mom, what Pan tells you next isn't his fault." Henry prepares his family. The heroes look at me.

"Luna's been in an accident." I say.

"What!" Emma says.

"Well, more like an attack." I correct myself.

"What happened?" Charming asked.

"We were at the beach and Luna got pulled under by a shark." I explained.

"What!" Emma says.

"A shark!" Regina yells.

"Is she ok?" Hook asked.

"Pan, tell them what might happen." Henry nods.

"What might happen? Pan, what is he talking about?" Hook snapped.

"Luna's wounds are so bad that if left untreated for long enough, could cost Luna her leg." I say.

"Her leg!" Hook snapped.

"Yes. Robbie stopped the bleeding until we got her to the camp. So he's the reason she's alive right now." I say.

"I knew we couldn't trust Pan with our daughter!" Hook yells.

"Dad, it wasn't Pan's fault." Henry defended me.

"Look, I'm just as upset as you all are, but Luna's in a lot of pain and under a lot of stress right now. We can't calm her down and we need you to help us. The more she worrys, the worse the leg
will be." I say.

"What are you saying demon?" Hook snapped.

"We're saying that we need you to come back to our camp to help calm her down. She won't listen to me or Henry." I explained.

"Fine." Regina sighs.

"You guys go ahead. I'm going to hang back." My father says.

"Oh no you aren't." Regina scoffs.

"The last time we left you alone on this island, you tried to get Henry so you could kill him. You're coming with us." Regina snapped.

"Well if I'm coming, then what are we waiting for?" Gold asked.

Lilly, Henry and I get on Chestnut and walk back to camp with the heroes, letting them go in and talk to Luna.

They soon come out of the tent and up to me. I look at them, hoping for good news.

"We calmed her down, but that leg is something else. Maybe we could bring her back to Storybrook." Snow suggested.

"No, Luna can't leave Neverland." I say.

"Pan, I know you're worried about her, but she'll be safe back home." Emma says.

"No you don't understand. Luna can't leave Neverland." I try to tell them.

"What do you mean?" Charming asked.

"Luna drank from the spring. She can't leave Neverland without dieing." I tell them.

"So, Luna really can't leave." Snow heads her head in shame.

"He planned this! He's had this all planned since we first got here!" Hook raged.

"I didn't plan this. It was the only way to save her!" I scream.

"Both of you calm down. Pan, there needs to be another way to get her off of the island." Emma begs. I shake my head. Baelfire comes up to us and asked what was going on and I explained. He looked sad that he couldn't help Luna.

"That spring is magic and prevents me from using my magic on it." I say.

"I really wish there was a way." I say.

"Actually there might be a way." We all look at my father.

"Really?" I asked.

"When we were fighting the Lost Boys a while back to get Henry, Charming got cut with Dreamshade. I was able to make an antidote for him so he could live, and come back with us." Gold says.

"How do you make it?" Baelfire asked.

"First, I need some water from the spring, when I am done with the antidote, I will get it to you." My father said.

"I'll send Robbie to go get it." I say.

"Pan no. The spring is hidden by a wall of Dreamshade that only you can get through because of your magic. You need to go." Hook says.

"I can't. I can't leave Luna."

"Pan, do you love Luna?" Regina asked.

"More then anything." I say.

"If you love her, you'll go." She says.

"We can stay here with Luna and I'll come and tell you if anything has changed." Regina says.

"Ok, I'll be back soon." I smirked, shooting up into the air. I fly to the spring where Hook was right, was a wall of Dreamshade coverings the spring.

Waving my hand over the wall, the vines parted and let me in. Walking over to the spring, I kneel down and fill a vile with the water, standing back up and walking outside. The vines cover the spring again as I was about to fly back, but something stopped me.

I hide the vile and unsheathed my dagger. I snarl.

"Come on out Chris."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.5K 155 40
"We've all heard the story of Peter Pan. The carefree hero, sworn enemy of pirates, defender of the innocent. Well, they didn't get it quite right...
63.5K 2.3K 24
The land of Neverland is not what you expect. The mermaids are black soulless creatures, the lost boys huh they aren't scared little kids. Their teen...
918 48 40
In Neverland, no children grow up - except one. He was first a lost boy with no name and no past, then a reluctant pirate with no hope for a future...
2.1K 26 35
Title: Penny Pan: The Heir to Neverland Synopsis: Peter Pan never wanted to grow up but one girl changed all that, and no her name wasn't Wendy. No...