My love ❤️ (Completed)

By Aseeyaaleeyu

Deedat placed a wet kiss on her forehead and smiled helplessly at her. Amatullah even if I die take care of y... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
❤️❤️❤️❤️pictures
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Epilogue 1
Epilogue 2
Appreciation❤️❤️
A\N
New book
Hello!

Chapter 13

1.9K 260 7
By Aseeyaaleeyu

10th December 2017....

Amatullah was dressed in a pink atampa gown with flecks of purple on it.the makeup artist did a light makeup on her face, she looks stunning. The henna lady designed a beautiful henna on her hand, around her wrist, since it's the only place she could move..

She was sitting on her wheelchair smiling at the conversation of her family and her one and only friend.Farida and fadila( Anty Sauda's children), Zakiyya(Anty Aysha's daughter, munnir's younger sister,she's 17 years old), hauwa(Baba Idris's daughter), reena,zuby and fatima.

Wai Amatullah baza'a samana DJ mudan girgiza ba....Farida said and pouted.
They all started laughing including Amatullah.

Banza shedan...Fadila said and punched Farida.
Ouch!that's hurt...Farida said and pouted.

Mude se karatun Quran, right Amatullah? Hauwa questioned.
Amatullah nodded and smiled...
Ye....ss...she stammered.

What! They all shrieked and looked at Amatullah.

Yes...Amatullah repeated...
They all started jumping up and down on Amatullah's bed and reena ran and engulfed her in a tight hug.

She said yes, she said yes,she said yes,she said yes...they were all shouting and screaming because Amatullah said Something apart from deedat, that's an improvement..they thought.

What is happening in this room, why are you guys shouting? Ya afreen questioned walking into Amatullah's room.

Amatullah talked, she said yesssss......they all shouted still jumping.

Ya afreen engulfed her in a tight hug already on the verge of tears..keep it up my baby sis, you can do it ok? You can say something more than a "yes"....ya afreen whispered to her which makes Amatullah giggled.

30minutes later...

Amatullah's phone that was on her lap buzzed indicating a new message, her hands were on her lap so she moved her fingers slowly and opened the message,it was from deedat...

*deedat bought her a new phone, iPhone X on their way home from the hospital yesterday*

Alhamdulillah, the knot has been tied, you're officially Mrs Deedat Bulama now,Amatullah, I vow that, I'll never hurt you intentionally or deliberately, if you fight, I'll fight, if you fall, I'll fall, if you're weak, I'll be strong,if you die.....I'll die..........

Just then,Amatullah broke into series of tears calling deedat's name...

Amatullah what happened? They all rushed to her panicking....
Dee...dat...she hiccuped in between tears looking down to her phone..

Reena quickly grabbed the phone and read the message, she gave the phone to hauwa and engulfed her sister into a tight hug sobbing on her shoulders..
It's ok Amatullah, you're finally with him, I trust him 100% he'll take care of you, he won't allow anything bad to hurt you, I trust my brother in law...reena whispered to Amatullah and wiped her tears with her palm.they all nodded with tears in their eyes and Amatullah smiled helplessly...

Just then, people started yodeling and praying for The newlyweds. Anty Aysha walked into Amatullah's room with a tray, she kept it on the side drawer and instructed reena to feed her so she did...

The walima started in a jiffy, everybody was happy, they ate, chatted and takes tones of tones of pictures.everyone was looking beautiful with their anko's...

6:30pm...

Amatullah daddy is calling you,he's in his room, someone should please take her to his room...Anty Aysha said and walked out of the room.

I'll take her,farida said and pushed the wheelchair out of the room to daddy's room.she greeted daddy and excused herself and stayed in his living room while they were inside his bedroom.

Amatullah na, Allah ya miki Albarka, you have been nothing but an obedient child,you have faith and you believe in Qadr, I love you my daughter with all my heart, and I'll try all my possible best to be always a great daddy to you, may Allah bless your union and may Allah grant you shifa...by the time daddy finished, Amatullah already had tears in her eyes, daddy engulfed her into a tight hug and called farida to take her to her mamy...

Mamy was so emotional, she couldn't utter anything, she was just crying on her daughter's shoulder until Anty Aysha calmed both of them down.

Allah ya miki albarka Amatullah, may Allah bless your union and grant both of you quick shifa...Mamy finally found her voice.

Amatullah let's go, they are already waiting for us outside...Anty Aysha said and started pushing Amatullah's wheelchair..
Amatullah kept shaking her head and crying looking at her Mamy.

Wait..Mamy said and ran to her daughter and held her hands..what do you want Amatullah? You don't want to leave? Mamy asked and amatullah shook her head.

You want to talk to jamal?she asked again and amatullah shook her head.
Afreen? Mamy asked and she shook her head.
Reena?mamy asked and Amatullah immediately nodded indicating yes.

Reena! Reena! Mamy shouted.
Yes Mamy...reena answered coming towards where she was standing.

Amatullah is looking for you..Mamy said.
Ya Amatullah what happened? Reena asked squatting down so she could reach her height.
Amatullah looked down to her dress and smiled then looked back to Reena.
Reena joined her brows together in confusion.
Deedat...Amatullah said looking at her dress again.
Reena stared at her sister's face for a while.

Ohhhhhhh...reena shouted and smiled.
What? Mamy asked.
Don't worry just give us 5 minutes..reena said and pushed Amatullah to her room.

She opened her wardrobe and brought out Amatullah's gown that deedat bought for her saying that she should wear it on their wedding night.

She quickly undressed her and dressed her into the pink flawless dress.reena engulfed her into a tight hug.
Than..k y...you....Amatullah stammered and reena burst out into another series of tears.

You're welcome Ya Amatullah, I love you...she said in between tears and pushed her back the living room.
They all smiled seeing Amatullah with the gown,she looked so beautiful masha Allah..Mamy smiled at her helplessly and quickly walked out of the living room before she starts crying again.

They finally took Amatullah to her matrimonial home.all the people left the house except farida and fadila, reena, hauwa, zuby, Zakiyya and fatima.

They were all sitting on the bed surrounding Amatullah, she's sitting in between them on the bed with her head down covered with a veil, they pushed the wheelchair to the other side of the room...

The room is very big, it is painted in pink color, everything inside the room is pink, the bedsheets, the carpet, mirror, wardrobe and everything.

The house is very big.there are 2 bedrooms, a large living room, a big kitchen, a bar and a screening room downstairs. While in the upstairs, there's 3 bedrooms, Amatullah's room, deedat's room and extra room for their baby( they wish), then a small living room, and a kitchen...

Salamialsikum....Deedat, bilal and Muktar greeted while entering Amatullah's room.

Waalaikumussalam...they answered.
Masha Allah..deedat murmured under his breath staring at the beautiful creature in front of him and smiled.

Awwwwnnnn....he heard them screaming pulling him back to reality.he smiled shyly and folded his arms...

Ohhkkkkkk...let's go, it's like they don't want us here...reena said standing up from the bed.
Amatullah blushed...
Hy! Stop making my wife uncomfortably..deedat scolded.
They all started laughing and bade them goodnight...

He sat close to her and held her hands..
Alhamdulillah, you're mine now, me alone..he whispered in her ears sending shivers down her spine.
She smiled shyly and looked up to him.
I love you Amatullah..he whispered again.
She was dying to say i love you too deedat but she couldn't. She smiled helplessly as tears rolled down on her cheeks.
So you didn't forget this dress? He questioned wiping her tears with his hand.
She nodded and smiled.
You look beautiful...he whispered and hugged her.
Let's go...he carried her and dropped her on the wheelchair.he pushed her into the toilet, he performed ablution and did the same to her.

They prayed 2 rakaat together,she was on the wheelchair while he stood in front of her. They finished praying and he put his right hand on her head and whispered duas to her.

Are you hungry? He asked her and she shook her head. You sure? He asked again.
Ye..s...she stammered and he smiled.

He went out of the room and later came back wearing black sweat pants and black shirt, she smiled at him showing her teeth. He pushed her to her closet and pulled a pink silk short pajamas from her wardrobe.he squatted in front of her and slowly zipping her dress, his hand mistakenly touched her back,making goosebumps visible on her skin.he smiled at her and she blushed.he slipped the dress down to her waist, she quickly looked down and her cheeks was burning, he smiled and moved the dress down, she was only in her bra and pant, her cheeks turned red, her head was still facing down, he moved his hands to her chin rising it up so she could look into his eyes.

Don't be shy ok? I'm your husband..he whispered and smiled at her.she lets out a deep breath and smiled.he gently kissed the bridge of her nose then her jaw making her to shiver.he smiled warmly.
Do you sleep with your bra or without it? He questioned softly. She quickly shook her head trying hard to hide her blush. You sleep with it? He asked again and she nodded indicating yes even though she doesn't sleep with it, but she couldn't stand seeing her naked in front of deedat. He smiled warmly and dressed her into her pajamas.

He carried her in a bridal way and she gave him a confused look.
We are going to my room, I won't let you sleep here alone...he whispered to her, she blushed and hid her face into his chest, he chuckled and walked out of the room..

He laid her down on his bed and he laid beside her facing her, he held her in his arms and she buried her face down on his chest.he held her tight as if someone is going to snatch her away from him.he whispered dua into her ears.
Goodnight my love he whispered to her.
Say goodnight Amatullah..he instructed.
Goo...d...she stammered through gritted teeth and sighed because she couldn't complete it.
He grinned and hugged her tightly.i love you..he whispered...
With that...they both drifted into a deep slumber.......

Longest chapter ever....please show your interest on this book by voting and coming....
A
S
I
Y
A

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

215 0 9
'Love' was written in bold letters when she opened her chit she laughed internaly and thought to herself what she can say on this when she herself ne...
419K 18.9K 98
Ever wonder, what if you get married to your fiance's twin brother? "I got wet in the rain but you get the fever instead. Is it like those cheesy rom...
7.9K 163 13
"𝘈𝘴𝘴𝘢𝘭𝘢𝘮𝘶 𝘈𝘭𝘢𝘪𝘬𝘶𝘮." Hamza said as soon as he enter in his room and then sit on the bed. Zainab look up with mixed emotions she open he...
625K 32.4K 31
"Did you really just say that to me?" I questioned. She nodded hesitantly "Why?" "Because, that's just how I feel, Jahmiah!" She yelled, sounding ann...