Taken ⁺ OT4

By honeyjinn_

The one where Luke gets taken. ✵ ˚ * ✫ ✵ .  ✫ ✧ ·   Info ❁Swearing ❁Violence ❁Inappropriate Acts ✵ ˚ *... More

✧S N E A K P E E K✧
✧P R O L O G U E✧
✧O N E✧
✧T W O✧
✧T H R E E✧
✧F O U R✧
✧F I V E✧
✧S I X✧
✧S E V E N✧
✧E I G H T✧
✧N I N E✧
✧T E N✧
✧E L E V E N✧
✧T W E L V E✧
✧T H I R T E E N✧
✧F O U R T E E N✧
✧F I F T E E N✧
✧S I X T E E N✧
✧S E V E N T E E N✧
✧E I G H T E E N✧
✧N I N E T E E N✧
✧T W E N T Y - O N E✧
✧T W E N T Y - T W O✧
✧T W E N T Y - T H R E E✧
✧T W E N T Y - F O U R✧
✧T W E N T Y - F I V E✧
✧T W E N T Y - S I X✧
✧T W E N T Y - S E V E N✧
✧T W E N T Y - E I G H T✧
✧T W E N T Y - N I N E✧
✧T H I R T Y✧
✧T H I R T Y - O N E✧
✧E P I L O G U E✧
✧A N N O U N C E M E N T✧

✧T W E N T Y✧

2.9K 82 2
By honeyjinn_

✰ASHTON✰

Luke had to work for the key.

If he wanted to help the doc, I mean nothing in life is handed to you.And the consequence of this benefits me the most. So I was happy.

Piece and quiet, well not for long...

I leaned in to kiss him, as hesitant as he was he still complied. That's exactly what I like.

I guide his chin to my lips using only my fingertips.

The feeling of our lips pressed together is soft, gentle.

The innocent movements of our body's touching as our lips are pressed once another.

My hand is slowly guided by the outline of Luke's back to his ass. I swiftly cup it and he completely stops, trying to move my hand as he is balanced in my lap.

"Stop-before I spank you" I warn, loving the effect I have on him.

His body trembles lightly and I can feel his goosebumps as my other hand travels under his light pastel pink jumper.

His eyes are in a state of panic, but the lightest shade off blue I've ever seen on any human.

His looks are just a bonus to me of why I love him that goes for Calum and Michael.

I met both of them in my freshman year of high school and we've been friends ever since only 7 months ago we had decided to become more as I had developed feelings for both of them.

Luke is very smart, which does make him dangerous. I'm just glad we stopped him before he developed feelings for that doctor.

"Ashton please can I get the key" He asked in a polite tone. I'm impressed.

Well as long as he isn't upset I guess this will only be allowed.

The last thing I want is a defiant Luke on our hands.

I take deep breath removing my hands from his body leaning over to the side to take the keys out of my back pocket.

"Here-but don't be more than five minutes, or I'll come down there myself..." he smiled in response getting off my lap and collecting the items on the coffee table before leaving.

I couldn't help but watch his movements from afar, what-he does have a nice ass.

--

✰LUKE✰

Like always I have to use my body to get what I want around here, and I guess that's the way it's always going to be. At least for a few more days.

It's probably been over 2 months I've been here but it feels like more, I honestly don't have anymore hope. I feel like giving up.
And the rain isn't helping me feel less depressed.

But Doctor Highmore can't be brought into this so tonight I'm going to make a plan for his release.

With only five minutes of preparation time.

It might not be the most polished plan, but it's a glimpse of hope for him.

Here goes nothing.

I unlocked the door juggling the many items in my right hand forcing the door to open by walking into backwards, being carful not to fall down the stairs to the basement.

The stench of the place seems to get worse since the last time I was here.

My anxiety seems to be kicking in.

I shakily walk towards him.He had no strength to even flinch at my footsteps getting closer.

I bending down to him, a hitch in my breath as I look at blood that had turned black over his face wear cuts had been draw from the beating a while ago.

I reached over, moving his hair which had stuck against his face from the dried up blood around his face. His eyes tight shut.

He look in pain, and definitely was.

I can't imagine what they have done to him these past few weeks.

"Doctor?" I ask quietly in case he was trying to sleep.

"Luke?" His voice hoarse from the lack of water or anything he's taken over the past few weeks I should hurry I only have five minutes after all.

"Doctor.."

"Luke...what are you doing down here?" He sat up, in pain as he winced.

"I have a plan of escaping, but only for you" I took a deep breath then continued "I-I can't afford too"

He expressed in a frown of worry. This man does not deserve anything. Just he was in the wrong place at the wrong time.

"Luke-I'm not going to leave you here-!?" He argued.

"Just please listen-I don't have long!" I shout loud enough to get my point across.

"Okay-okay, what is it?" He rushed, sitting up to face me more.

"Tonight I'm going to get the keys to let you out then I will  phone the police to collect you on the highway-?"

"Luke-..."

"What?, I can't let you suffer. This was my fault-only mine and I'm not dragging more people down with me"

I got up and went towards the items picking up the clothes and food before placing down in front of him.

"Here" bent down and pulled his hands towards me cutting the duck tape with a pen I stole from their bedroom.

Luckily it was sharp enough to cut through the titanium like tape.

"Ouch-ow" He pulled his hands back by instinct of corse.

"Sorry, there's no other way of getting duck tape off" I laugh.

"Also, I got you a change of clothes since you smell and all" I joked, trying to lighten the mood even though it did stink down here.

"Hey-it's not like I volunteered to be kidnapped" he stated.

"I know that's on me" I sigh turning away. The feeling of guilt overpowering.

"Wait-!" He had managed to stand and grab my shoulder.

"Sit back down you need to rest for toni-!?"

"Luke-how is it possibly your fault, you didn't asked to be kidnapped. You didn't ask to be taken away from your family. And you never did drag me down with you. None of this is your fault, remember that" he assureds.

He lets a small smile form on his face, and I feel comfortable for once in my surroundings, even under time.

Tonight, hopefully I can repay him...

✰✰✰

Hi guys 👋🏽

I know it's been 3 weeks maybe, I have been extremely busy. And yes procrastination takes up a lot of time. This has been in the works for a very long time and I thought I should release it now before people forget about this book so here you go.And I just got so excited and I'm extremely sad since it's my last day as I'm writing this as a 16 year old. February the 18th is my birthday and I just can't wait to start another chapter in my real life, so many adventures/concerts awaits me so even though it's my birthday I wish you guys a good day tomorrow ❤️.

Sorry for being all sappy xxx

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

90K 4.1K 13
In which, Luke and Ashton are trying for a baby LASHTON HEMWIN COMPLETED ASDFLKJHG5SOS 2016
1.9K 66 12
Ashton's managed to evade the public eye for the most part after his turbulent exit from Hollywood years ago, only to be dragged back into the spotli...
105K 3.6K 17
Ashton left. But that didn't mean he didn't still love the boys. But what happens when Dylan comes back? And this time there's no one to protect Asht...
20.4K 1.2K 27
「Malum Agent / Celebrity AU」 I do not own 5sos but I own the storyline. Thank you for reading. Kate ; @1-800-CALUM ©2016