His love. A OUAT Peter Pan (R...

By Queen_of_the_Lost18

What if I told you that Peter Pan never fails. What if I told you he said to never fall in love. What if I to... More

Running away.
Strange boy, strange girl.
You don't know me as well as you think.
Young boy.
Sirens and the future.
More suprises.
Kidnapped.
Let's play.
The Guardian.
Revenge.
War.
Punished.
Where are you?
Who did this to you?
The former king of Neverland.
Old friends.
War at first sight.
Don't hurt the queen.
Hunting.
Lost Girl.
Chris.
Party.
Attack.
Back for more.
Back home.
You just don't stop.
The new girl.
Back in Neverland.
Her new life.
Back in Storybrooke.
I belong there.
King and Queen.
Camp.
How is this possible?
The kings twin.
Catching up.
Broken.
The royal prince.
Explaining.
Their past.
Protecting his camp.
Lullaby for a Lost Queen.
Why?
It's time to choose a man.
Blast from the past.
The big question.
A little fun.
Cassie's in danger.
Powers?
The beach.
Destruction.
A little suprise.
I'm back.
One heck of a day.
A big surprise.
The Lost Kings story.
A deal.
Is that all you see me as?
Vampires, wolves, and royalty.
Where's the king?
Battle plans.
Missing.
Who's this?
Jaws.
Saving the Queen.
A lily for a Lost Girl.
Please save me.
Winning her game.
Should we?
One step further.
Pan's fear.
It's time.
The final war.
The aftermath.
There's a first for everything.
Oh no.
Seriously!
No!

Sunset ride.

411 3 1
By Queen_of_the_Lost18

Peter's P.O.V.

"8!" The Lost Boys chant. They were counting how many pieces of meat Luna can catch in her mouth. Jack was at the end of the table, throwing the meat to Moon, who catches it in her mouth.

"9!" They chant louder.

"10!" Eveyone cheers. I chuckled and smirked at Luna.

"What are you going to name her?" I ask when I have her attention.

"Hmm." Moon thinks.

"Chestnut." She answers.

"That's cute, just like you." I smile. Moon scoffs and pushes me.

"You goof." Moon teases. I chuckled and looked around for Robbie. The Lost Boys now trust him as much as they trust me. They treat him like a leader and don't cross him. We've had at least 3 boys die at the hands of Robbie because they crossed him.

"Robbie." I call. He looks at me and comes over to me. I whisper something to him and he nods. Soon, all the Lost Boys are running into the jungle.

"Where are they going?" Luna asked.

"Nowhere." I smirk. I get up and walk over to Chestnut, petting her nose.

"What are you doing?" Luna asked. I walk back over to Luna.

"Come on, I want to take you on a sunset ride." Luna gets up and walked over to Chestnut, getting on and holding on to her mane. I get on behind her and hold my hands over hers, making Moon shiver.

Regaining her composer, Moon lightly kicks Chestnut and she starts to walk. After we get far enough, Moon kicks her horse and Chestnut runs faster, making our hair fly behind us.

"Moon, put your hands on her neck!" I shout. Moon glances back at me with a face.

"Do you trust me?" I ask. I knew that would get her to listen to me. She slid her hands down to Chestnut's neck and I quickly put my hands on Chestnut's mane.

I turn and lead Chestnut to mine and Luna's Anniversary Cliff. We stop at the edge of the cliff, making a few rocks fall.

I take my hands off of the horses mane and move them to Luna's waist. Moon rested her head on my chest as I held her there.

"Wow, I've never seen a sunset like this." Moon says.

"Well you haven't seen many on my island." I smirk.

"Peter." Moon growled.

"Our island." I corrected myself.

"You know what?"

"What?" I ask.

"I've spent more time here on the island then anywhere else. In fact, I've spent more time here than you have."

"Really, you weren't here for the years that you were with Cora, or when you were with Chris." I smirk, wining this argument.

"Why do you always need to win everything?"

"Because that's just who I am." I say.

"And this is the boy I'm marrying." Moon muttered, rolling her eyes.

"Come on, if I didn't win everything, then I couldn't protect you." I say. Moon moves so her body was facing me, resting her head on my chest again.

We just sit there in silence, enjoying the view of the sunset and each other. I grab the hair on the horse and Luna looks at me like she didn't want to go yet.

"What are you doing?"

"Showing you something." I smirk. Luna gets off my chest and turns herself so her back was facing me. She held onto Chestnut's neck and I lead Chestnut away from the cliff.

We start to run to camp. On the way, we heard rustling and I look to the side.

"Luna, look," I say, gestureing to to both sides of us. Luna looks and was in awe of what she saw.

Lost Boys and wolves ran by the horse's side.

Luna laughed and I laughed with her. I kick Chestnut and she runs faster, away from the boys and wolves.

We get back to camp and Chestnut trots into camp, slowing down as we get off. Luna says goodnight to Chestnut and walks in the tent. I follow her in the tent to see her at the table.

"Luna, calm down."

"I can't."

"Why not?"

"Because if we don't win this war, then I lose you and Chris becomes king and takes over Neverland and who knows what he'll do to you and I'll have to become his queen and he'll find out about Cassie's powers and-." I smash my lips on Luna's, cutting her off.

I slide my hands to her waist as she puts hers around my neck. Kissing her slow, I feel her melt into the kiss as she calms down and loosens herself.

I pull back and hold her chin delicately.

"Calm down, we'll figure out how to win the war." I say softly. Moon walks to the bed and gets in, falling asleep. I just look at her. I walk up to her and sit on the bed, caressing her cheek.

Pan (P)
Henry (H)
Felix (F)

(P) Come my dear Luna, I'll take
you away, into a land of
enchantment. Come my dear Luna,
the times come to play, here in my
garden of shadows.

Follow sweet Luna, I'll show you
the way,

I make a pained face like someone had just ripped out my heart.

through all the pain, and the
sorrows. Weep not poor Luna,
for life is this way, murdering
beauty and passion.

I caressed Luna's cheek with the back of my hand softly as she slightly leans her head into my hand, smiling.

Hush now dear Luna, it must be
this way, to weary of life and
deceptions. Rest now my Lost
Queen, for soon we'll away into
the calm and the quiet.

I rest my hand on the pillow and Luna slides her hand on mine, holding it there.

Come my dear Luna, I'll take you
away, into a land of enchantment.
Come my dear Luna, the times
come to play. Here in my garden
of shadows.

(H) Peter Pan never fails.

I look over at the entrance to see Henry standing there smirking.

(H) He can't be stopped. Even when
they think he's defeated. When they
think they've won, he finds a way.

Felix comes up behind him.

(F) So you think she's not safe?

He glances down at Henry, who smirked up at him.

(H) Oh no she's perfectly safe.

I gesture for them to come in and they do, sitting on the bed with me.

"How is she?" Felix asked. I love how he treats her like a sister. How he cares for her.

"Good. A little worried about the war." I answer.

"Yeah, what part?" Felix asked.

"About us losing."

"We won't. To much is on the line for us to lose." Felix assured me.

"And since when have you ever lost a fight?" Henry smirked.

"At the hands of your sister." I role my eyes.

"Henry, can you give Felix and I a minute?"

"Yeah." He walks out. Before I open my mouth, Felix spoke.

"Don't say it."

"So?" I ask with a smirk.

"Their relationship is only growing thanks to you."

"Come on, your sister deserves happiness. And Henry is giving it to her."

"I know, I never said she wasn't happy." Felix says, looking down at my sleeping Lost Girl named Luna.

"Who knows, maybe Lilly and Henry will be the next Pan and Luna." He smirked, getting up and walking out of the tent.

"You don't mean that!" I call out to him.

"Yes I do. Every word Pan, every word." Felix calls back as I hear his voice fade, telling me he went into his tent.

I chuckled and get in bed with Luna, falling asleep.

*****

"Luna.....Luna." I try to wake her up by shaking her gently. Luna doesn't respond. It was around noon and was extremely hot outside, so the Lost Boys took the day off by going to the beach.

"Luna, Chris is attacking the camp." I lie, hoping that will get Luna up. Luna groans in her sleep.

"If Chris was attacking, you would be trying harder to wake me up. And I would hear Lost Boys against pirates outside. Nice try though." Luna groans, falling asleep again.

I sigh a sigh of frustration and walk out of the tent, finding Robbie. I tell him my plan and we walk back into the tent.

"Luna, you need to get up. You can't sleep in forever." Robbie chuckled.

"Not if I raise the moon one night and refuse to lower it." Luna mumbles.

Robbie looks back at me and I nod, smirking as he walked up to the bed and sits down, lowering his face to her hair.

"Please." He purred. Luna didn't respond and Robbie smirked, nipping at Luna's neck.

"Stop." Luna giggles. Robbie doesn't listen to her and Luna giggles again.

"Peter." She giggles. Robbie finds her sweet spot and nips there, causing Luna to shoot up, holding her neck where Robbie had kissed her.

She looks at Robbie on the bed and me by the entrance.

"Robbie!" She screams.

"Surprise." He smirked. Luna rubs her neck on her shoulder.

"Ew ew ew ew ew ew ew!" Luna screams in disgust.

"Oh my god, Robbie kissed me. Ew." Luna complained.

"Why would you let him do that?" Luna asked.

"It was the only way to get you to wake up." I explained, smiling as I walked over to her and kissing her forehead.

"And it was really fun to do." Robbie chuckled.

"Luna, we'll let you change and we'll head down." I say, letting Robbie get up and go outside.

"What do you mean?" Luna asked.

"You'll see." I smirk, walking out of the tent. I meet Robbie outside and we hi-five, smirking.

A few minutes later, I go check on Luna. She comes out in her Lost Girl outfit and we head out to the beach.

We see Lost Boys splashing in the water and laughing. Lilly and Henry were at a rocky ledge, swimming and talking. Felix and Legolas were on a different flat rock close to them, talking.

Cassie and the twins were playing with the trio and giggling, Baelfire jump scaring them, making Cassie squeal.

Robbie takes off his shirt and starts walking into the water, Luna taking her outfit off to reveal a green 2 piece swim suit on, following but stopping at the water.

It took some time, but he got her in the water. She showed her tale and they went further out than the other Lost Boys. I sat down on the beach, looking at my queen and her friend play.

I glance at Henry and Lilly laughing. I smile but my smile fades when I hear Luna scream. I turn my attention to Luna, who was popping in and out of the water.

The water was red and stirring up around her as everyone fled to the shore. I stand up as the trio helps Cassie and the twins out of the water while Henry and Lilly swam over to Felix and Legolas, who helped the kids out of the water.

Looking back at Luna, and the water around her, I saw a beat up fin and I knew it was a shark. I know I said that sharks weren't hostile here, but most aren't, and it's rare if they attack.

I take my shirt off and run up to the rock that Felix and Legolas were on and jumped into the water. As I swam closer to Luna and the shark, I saw blood in the water.

Soon, another shark came into view. I reliesed it was the shark that protects Luna, and he started attacking the other shark by biting the other shark. The first shark lets go of Luna, fighting Luna's shark.

Luna starts sinking to the bottom of the ocean with a trail of blood trailing after her.

I swam down to her, grabbing her waist and bringing her back to the surface where all of the Lost Boys were gathered on the shore. Felix was on the rock I jumped off of and I swam to him with Luna in my arms.

I hand her to Felix who brings her to the shore. I get out and follow Felix to the shore, who layed Luna down. She was screaming in pain and holding her right leg.

I look down and see that she as countless gaping wounds from the shark that were bleeding. By now, all the Lost Boys were in a circle around Luna, Felix and I, wanting to see what's going on. Robbie comes in the circle and leans down.

"Here, use this to stop the bleeding." Robbie hands my his shirt, which I tightly wrap around Luna's leg, who screams louder at the pressure on her leg.

I pick her up and start walking back to camp with the Lost Boys. I look down at Luna, who was wincing in pain.

"It's okay love, get some rest." Luna was in a lot of pain and that was making the wounds bleed faster. Getting some rest would help with the bleeding.

Right as she was about to pass out, Luna called to me.

"Peter." I look down at Luna. There was only feer in her eyes. Feer and worry.

"Yes love?"

"Am I going to die?"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

29.5K 741 42
For as long as she can remember, Pearl Willows has always loved fairytales. All she has ever wanted was to leave Virginia and live a life of opportun...
6.2K 180 33
COMPLETED (Note: this story is based on the show Once Upon a Time. I will be changing a few thing, also there may be spoilers. :)) I'm sure a lot of...
35.2K 892 52
'I no longer love you... And I never will.' I declared to Pan angrily. He smirked, because he could taste my lie in the air. Once, when I had located...
2.3M 55.6K 51
A girl doomed before her own birth to be violently wanted by every person in her entire world, and then imprisoned for her entire life starting at ag...