THE CONFESSION DILEMA (s. lop...

Od ashleebooks

Lexi Carrington, the adopted daughter of renowned fashion designer and former singer Amanda Carrington, lives... Více

DISCLAIMER
CHARACTERS
INTRODUCTION
Pilot
Showmance
Acafellas
Preggers
The Rhodes Not Taken
Vitamin D
Throwdown
Mash-Up
Wheels
Ballad
Hairography
Mattress
Sectionals
Hell-O
The Power Of Madonna
Home
Bad Reputation
Laryngitis
Dream On
Theatrically
Funk
Thank You!

Journey To Regionals

806 25 3
Od ashleebooks

"GLEE" Season 1, Episode 22: JOURNEY TO REGIONALS!!!

*NOTE: I do now own Glee or Jordin Sparks. Thank you.*
×××
Mr. Shue and Coach Sylvester sat in the principal's office. Mr. Shue looked upset while Coach Sylvester looked amused.

"Wait a second, you knew about this?" Mr. Shue asks.

Principal Figgins nodded in response.

"How can you let her judge at Regionals? She leaked our setlist for Sectionals!" Mr. Shue complained.

"The decision isn't up to me, Shue," Principal Figgins replied.

Mr. Shue scoffed as Coach Sylvester smirked.
***
Quinn had finally decided to tell Lonny her feelings for her. She realized that if they didn't win at Regionals, she may not ever see her again. She doesn't know if Coach Sylvester would allow her back on the Cheerios and maybe Lonny would transfer schools.

The point is, Quinn can't hide how she feels for the fashionista brunette cheerleader anymore. Everyday her feelings for Lonny gets stronger and stronger. To the point where she could not even sleep at night. And sleep is very important to her, considering she's 9 months pregnant and her baby is due any day now.

Quinn remebered the last time she tried to tell Lonny.

Flashback:
It was a week ago, Lonny was at her locker. Quinn took a deep breath as she walked towards her crush.

"You can do this, Quinn. Be confident. Be sexy. But importantly, be kind." Quinn thought as she arrived at the brunette's locker.

"Oh, hey Quinn." Lonny greets her with a smile.

Quinn smiled as she nodded. She opened her mouth to say something, but nothing came out. Lonny looks at her, waiting for her to speak.

"I can't do this. Lonny is too cute. Oh God, look at her. I wish she was mine." Quinn thought.

-BELL-

Lonny closes her locker.

"Look, Quinn. I have to get to class. Talk to me when you're ready." She says as she walks away.

Quinn moans as she covers her face.

Flashback over:

"Uh, Quinn?" Mr. Shue spoke, brining Quinn from her memory.

"Yeah, Mr. Shue?" Quinn blinks.

"Please come in." Mr. Shue says.

"Oh, sorry." Quinn says quietly as she walks in the choir room. She took a seat next to Puck.

Mr. Shue opened his mouth to say something but was cut off by Tina bursting into tears.

"What's the matter?" Mr. Shue asks.

"Sue is going to crush us," Santana stated.

"Mr. Shue... Instead of nominating songs for Regionals, can we just go around the room saying what we loved about Glee?" Rachel teared up.

Mr. Shue hesitated, but nodded.
***
Mr. Shue walked into the guidance office, excited to tell Miss. Pillsbury some news. The room smelled like Cheesecake. She had some for lunch. Miss. Pillsbury looks up and swallowed the last bit of Cheesecake.

"Will!" She greeted. "What's up?"

"I have the greatest news ever Emma." Mr. Shue smiled. "Glee Club is doing Journey! I was driving to school and then I heard them. It would be perfect."

"Journey? Carl loves them!" Miss. Pillsbury gushed, putting another Cheesecake in her mouth. As she swallowed, she received a confused and skeptical look from Mr. Shue.

"I-I'm sorry... Who's Carl?" He questioned.

"My boyfriend. Who's also my dentist. We've been dating for a while." Miss. Pillsbury explained.

"Oh... Well good for you." Mr. Shue nodded. "Well... I'm going to get ready for class."

He walks out of the room, feeling a slight pang of jealousy.
***
Rachel walked into the staircase, where she saw Finn walking down the steps. Their eyes met awkwardly as they gave each other a slight wave.

"So... Did you hear we're doing Journey for Glee Club?" Rachel asks.

"Yeah... Bet we're the leads again." Finn gave a joking smile.

"We're the leads because we have the best chemistry." Rachel replied, hoping Finn would take a hint.

Finn nodded, Rachel sighs as she began to speak again. "Listen, Finn. This isn't easy for me to say, so I'll come right out and say it. I miss you. I miss you SO bad. I wish we were together again. And-"

She was cut off by Finn placing his lips on hers. She closes her eyes and sighs, feeling relaxed. She moves a little closer, deepening the kiss. Finn pulls away just when Rachel was really getting into it.

"Uh, I'll see you in Glee." Finn says awkwardly as he slowly walks away.

Rachel smiled as she waved to her ex-boyfriend.
***
-Two Weeks Later-

It was the night: Regionals. After some more practice, they were ready. It was a minute before their performance. Rachel walked towards Finn.

"Break a leg." Rachel stated.

"I love you." Finn says, smiling

Rachel smiled back, blushing.

Finn walked back to his spot as he heard the music begin to play. Finn opened the curtains and begins to sing, leading the New Directions to their Journey medley.

(Journey Medley)
***
Quinn watched as Vocal Adrenaline performed through a TV. She stood up, then felt a sharp pain in her stomach, she looked down to her feet, with a gasp.

"What is it?" Puck asks, running to her.

"My water just broke." Quinn cried.

"God. We have to get you to a hospital!" Her mother said from across the room. She grabbed her arm and started pulling her out of the room.

"Wait! I want Lonny and Mercedes to come too!" Quinn called.

Mercedes nodded as she followed. Lonny was confused for a moment before following her friends out the room.
***
Jordin Gorban, Olivia Newton-John, and Sue Sylvester sat in the Judges Room discussing the performances.

"So, I really liked those Vocal Adrenaline." Olivia complimented. "They had it together."

"I think they have my vote too. What about those New Direcrions?" Josh replied.

"Please. They were horrendous. The whole underdog thing is very overdone. It was the most untalented, and unoriginal performance. They sucked." Olivia insulted.

"They're just kids." Coach Sylvester defended.

"And when I was a kid, I was selling multiple platinum albums. Time to vote." Olivia grinned.

So as they voted, Coach Sylvester decided she knew who she was voting for- New Directions.
***
"AHH!" Quinn screamed as she tried to push, but stopped. She layed her head down on the pillow.

Puck, Quinn's mother, Mercedes, and Lonny were at the hospital. Mercedes and Lonny waited outside the delivery room. Puck and Judy were only allowed in.

"Quinn, baby, take deep breaths. Okay? Can you do that for mommy?" Judy says, holding her daughter's hand.

"Mommy, it h-hurts!" Quinn cried.

"Quinn, look at me." Puck ordered. Quinn obeyed. "Don't do it for me, or for you're mom, or even for you. Do it for the baby. Do it for Beth."

Quinn nodded and pushed again, letting out a painful cry and sob. Soon, the baby was out and she rested her head back on her pillow.
***
The announcer had already announced fourth and third place, now it was down to New Directions and Vocal Adrenaline.

"Now... For the winner!"

As both clubs stood shaking, the announcer slowly and effectively pulled the winning name from an envelope. "And the winner is... Vocal Adrenaline!"

While Vocal Adrenaline cheered and screamed, New Directions did not. They stood glancing at one another, feeling down and sad about their loss. Mr. Shue rubbed his cold hands, waiting for the curtains to close. As he did, he felt the curtain close on everything he'd put into this Glee Club.

Once the curtain closed, his hard work had drifted away. Like it never happened.
***
Quinn and Puck stood looking through the glass at their beautiful baby girl. Quinn never understood the whole parent thing, about how much you really loved your kids. Now, she looked at the infant and smiled.

"Is this one yours?" A woman asks. Quinn turned to see Shelby Corcoran. "She looks like you. She's cute."

"Thanks." Quinn smiled. "I just wish we could see her after we find someone to adopt her."

"I'd like to tell you a little story." Shelby says. "After I had Rachel and gave her up, I decided to try again. I tried and tried, but it keeps coming back negative. And one day, the doctor told me I couldn't have another. I always wanted a baby, but couldn't have one. It's the worst feeling a woman can ever have. Not being able to have a child."

"Why are you telling me this?" Quinn asks.

"I would like to adopt your child." Shelby answered. "I'd be a good mother. Plus, I only live a half-hour away. You could visit her whenever you want to."

"Are you serious?" Puck asks. "If Quinn agrees then I'm okay with it."

Quinn looks at Beth, smiling softly.

"Yes. She can have Beth."
***
-Three Days Later-

Mr. Shue walked down the hall, after their defeat. He noticed Miss. Pillsbury screaming at the top of her lungs in Figgins' office.

Miss. Pillsbury stormed out of the office.

"Emma, what's wrong?" Mr. Shue asks.

"It's so unfair!" Miss. Pillsbury yells.

"We lost... a deal's a deal." Mr. Shue stated, silently.

"Because Sue cheated!" Miss. Pillsbury argued. "And I don't care what you say. Some things are worth fighting for." She defended.

"So this is about the kids? Anything else?" Mr. Shue asks, hinting at their relationship.

"No." Miss. Pillsbury gulped. "T-This is not about us."

"That stutter says otherwise." Mr. Shue smirks then grabs her arms. "Emma, I love you. Dentist or no dentist, my feelings won't change."

Mr. Shue leans in and kisses Miss. Pillsbury. Miss. Pillsbury was too shocked to do anything. Once he pulled away, Mr. Shue mutters an apology before walking away, leaving the ginger haired woman speechless.
***
Mr. Shue walked into the choir room, ready to pack up Glee... For good.

"No need to do that!" Coach Sylvester yells. "I got Glee to stay for one more year!"

Mr. Shue turned around, looking happy, yet skeptical. "How and why?"

"Doesn't matter." Coach Sylvester says as she held up her hand. Mr. Shue looks at her hand for a moment before shaking it, a greatful smile on his face.
***
It was the last Glee meeting. Everyone walked in slowly and quietly.

Mr. Shue sat in his chair in front of them and began the meeting by saying, "We got another year!"

There was silence.

"Come on, we've got another year!" He repeated, happily.

"What!"

"No way!"

"OMG, OMG, OMG!"

There were all stunned and happy by the news.

"Are you serious?" Rachel wondered.

Mr. Shue nodded.

"Okay, I think this is the perfect time to start practicing for next year," Rachel began.

"Rachel, it's the last meeting of the year. Relax." Mr. Shue smiled.

Everyone continued to cheer, so happy that their home wasn't taken away from them.
***
It was after school. Everyone went home, excited to start their Summer vacation. Lonny was cleaning out her locker. Quinn slowly approached her.

"Hey, Lonny." The blonde greeted. "What are you doing?"

"Cleaning out my locker. I think Principal Figgins is going to give me another one in August." Lonny answered.

Quinn took a deep breath, it was now or never.

"Lonny, I have something to tell you."

Lonny looks at Quinn curiously.

"For the past couple of months, I have been feeling this attraction towards you. I was so confused of my sexuality. I almost convinced myself it was a phase." Quinn breathed.

Lonny's eyes lit up, excitement and curiously taking over. She remained quiet. Quinn took her hands in hers.

"Lonny Emma Michelson... I have feelings for you. It took you leaving Glee when Finn found out the truth to make me realize that I love you. And I know you don't love me back but I had to tell you. I couldn't keep this secret anymore." Quinn confessed.

She leaned in and gently kissed her. Lonny stood there, shocked. Her heart was beating out of her chest. She closed her eyes and kissed back. The kiss was soft and sweet, everything she had ever imagined. She moaned when Quinn bit down on her bottom lip and started sucking on it gently. After a couple of seconds, the two pulled away at the same time. Lonny's eyes were closed.

"T-That's all." She stuttered as she turned around, starting to walk away.

Lonny opend her eyes and watched the blonde turn the corner, leaving the school. She brought a finger to her lips. Her now slightly swollen lips. That was it. Her first kiss. The first kiss she dreamed of having as a kid. There were no fireworks, or cheers, or even flowers falling from the sky. It was better because it was real and it happened with the person she had feelings for. Or have feelings for. After that kiss, Lonny wasn't so sure how she felt anymore. But only one thing crossed her mind at the moment and she squealed happily.

Quinn Fabray was her first kiss.
×××
End of Season 1, Episode 22: Journey To Regionals!!!
Next: An Announcement From the Author!

Follow me on Wattpad:
Klaine103

Pokračovat ve čtení

Mohlo by se ti líbit

170K 5.3K 56
When he denied his own baby calling her a cheater. "This baby is not mine." But why god planned them to meet again? "I would like you to transfer in...
89.5K 2.1K 37
When your PR team tells you that we have to date a girl on the UCONN women basketball team and you can't say no to it... At first you don't think too...
270K 9.2K 52
There's no way you're hitting on me right now. ━ Lando Norris x Fem!OC © KissLeclerc , April 2024 Started: April 8, 2024 Completed: May 10, 2...
1M 17.7K 43
What if Aaron Warner's sunshine daughter fell for Kenji Kishimoto's grumpy son? - This fanfic takes place almost 20 years after Believe me. Aaron and...