Journey To Regionals

"GLEE" Season 1, Episode 22: JOURNEY TO REGIONALS!!!

*NOTE: I do now own Glee or Jordin Sparks. Thank you.*
×××
Mr. Shue and Coach Sylvester sat in the principal's office. Mr. Shue looked upset while Coach Sylvester looked amused.

"Wait a second, you knew about this?" Mr. Shue asks.

Principal Figgins nodded in response.

"How can you let her judge at Regionals? She leaked our setlist for Sectionals!" Mr. Shue complained.

"The decision isn't up to me, Shue," Principal Figgins replied.

Mr. Shue scoffed as Coach Sylvester smirked.
***
Quinn had finally decided to tell Lonny her feelings for her. She realized that if they didn't win at Regionals, she may not ever see her again. She doesn't know if Coach Sylvester would allow her back on the Cheerios and maybe Lonny would transfer schools.

The point is, Quinn can't hide how she feels for the fashionista brunette cheerleader anymore. Everyday her feelings for Lonny gets stronger and stronger. To the point where she could not even sleep at night. And sleep is very important to her, considering she's 9 months pregnant and her baby is due any day now.

Quinn remebered the last time she tried to tell Lonny.

Flashback:
It was a week ago, Lonny was at her locker. Quinn took a deep breath as she walked towards her crush.

"You can do this, Quinn. Be confident. Be sexy. But importantly, be kind." Quinn thought as she arrived at the brunette's locker.

"Oh, hey Quinn." Lonny greets her with a smile.

Quinn smiled as she nodded. She opened her mouth to say something, but nothing came out. Lonny looks at her, waiting for her to speak.

"I can't do this. Lonny is too cute. Oh God, look at her. I wish she was mine." Quinn thought.

-BELL-

Lonny closes her locker.

"Look, Quinn. I have to get to class. Talk to me when you're ready." She says as she walks away.

Quinn moans as she covers her face.

Flashback over:

"Uh, Quinn?" Mr. Shue spoke, brining Quinn from her memory.

"Yeah, Mr. Shue?" Quinn blinks.

"Please come in." Mr. Shue says.

"Oh, sorry." Quinn says quietly as she walks in the choir room. She took a seat next to Puck.

Mr. Shue opened his mouth to say something but was cut off by Tina bursting into tears.

"What's the matter?" Mr. Shue asks.