Wheels

"GLEE" Season 1, Episode 9: WHEELS!!!

*NOTE: I do not own the Glee characters or Jordin Sparks

*NOTE: I do not own the Glee characters or Jordin Sparks. Lexi, Lonny, and Lonny's family belong to me. Thank you.*
×××
The Cheerios were performing a cheerleading routine with jump ropes while Coach Sylvester was pacing in front of them. Lonny notices Jacob Ben Israel and Quinn watching from the stands. She shouldn't do this to herself. Finn comes in the gymnasium and walks up to Quinn, around half way through the performance she gets up and leaves. 

Since she was in the front, Lonny listened to the conversation Coach Sylvester was having with Jacob.

"My blog has lit up with comments suggesting you don't have a shot at Nationals since you lost Quinn Fabray." Jacob says while sticking a microphone into her face.

"No, the Cheerios are stronger than ever. We're gonna take Nationals with this routine." Coach Sylvester says as the routine finished and she raised her bullhorn.

"Medicore. Hit the showers."

Lonny sighs and lifts up her water bottle, ready to leave but Coach Sylvester stops here.

"Michelson, back here now."

Lonny rolls her eyes in annoyance as she turns back around.

"Yes, Coach?" She asks.

"Since Quinn Fabray got her eggs fertilized I would like for you to take over as captain of the Cheerios." Coach Sylvester says as she puts her bullhorn down.

Lonny stood there shocked. Her captain of the Cheerios? She wanted that since last year. But she couldn't. It would hurt Quinn and she cares about the blonde too much to do that.

"I can't." Lonny whispers.

"What do you mean you can't? You can and you will. You know, Michelson, I see a young Sue Sylvester in you." Coach Sylvester says, "Anyway, congratulations."

She walks out of the gym leaving Lonny mad. She walks towards the showers but stops when she noticed someone following her. She turns around and saw Jacob.

"Uh, can I help you?"

"How do you feel about becoming captain?" Jacob asks as he sticks his microphone in the brunette cheerleader's face.

"I feel mad. I done want to be captain. Quinn deserves all of this. Now, if you'll excuse me I have to shower. And I swear to the God who I don't even believe in that if you follow me Jewfro, you're gonna be sorry." Lonny says before walking away.
***
Lexi walked inside the choir room writing something in her journal.

Dear Journal,
It's another day at McKinley High and this morning at precisely 9 a.m. Azimio tried to flirt with me yet again. I know he has some kind of crush on me or something but he has to take a hint and back off. My feelings for Kurt has been getting stronger. He doesn't know I like him and he probably doesn't like me back. But I have hope that he does like me. Lonny's feelings for Quinn has also gotten stronger. The poor girl is still SO confused about her sexuality. I hope she finds out what it is soon. My mom is on tour in Seattle. She has even MORE fans now. I miss her already and I know she misses me, too. Oh well. See you later, journal!