Barbie (Zarry)

Oleh HeisaPrincess

4 years old Harry was a gift giving to Zayn for his 6th birthday from his mother Trisha as a company. Since t... Lebih Banyak

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19

Chapter 4

4.6K 254 277
Oleh HeisaPrincess

A year later.

Last Thursday was Harry's 5th birthday. Zayn had begged his mother to let Harry go to his school, like immediately. So here they are, on a Monday morning, all dressed up for school.

Trisha somehow managed to enroll Harry in the same school as Zayn since she and her husband are the members of the school board.

Zayn and Harry walk hand in hand to the awaiting car. The chauffeur, Leete, is standing beside the car and holding the car door for them. Zayn has a wide grin on his pretty face because his Barbie is going to his school from now and he can see him anytime he wants. Harry has a little smile on his angelic face. He is excited for his first day of school, yet nervous at the same time 'cause he doesn't know how to socialize with strangers. He is kinda shy, you see, and he only communicates with Zayn's family and the staff who work in the Malik mansion.

"Good morning, little master and little Harry." Leete greets them warmly. Leete is a slender middle aged man. He is a nice person; he always greets Harry when Harry comes to say goodbye to Zayn every morning when Zayn leaves for school. In fact, all the staff working there are nice people, Harry loves them.

"Morning, Leete." Zayn grins.

Harry gives Leete a warm smile and a small wave before following Zayn in the car. Leete gently closes the door and goes to the driver's seat.

"Sit here, Barbie." Zayn demands and gestures the place between his legs.

"Yes, master." Harry obeys and sits between Zayn's legs with his back pressed against Zayn's chest while Zayn wraps his arms around Harry's waist.

Zayn always loves to cuddle with Harry whenever he can, and Harry loves it too.

"You smell so good, Barbie." Zayn puts his chin on Harry's shoulder and sniffs his neck.

"It's ticklish, master." Harry giggles softly.

Zayn grins and stops sniffing Harry. "Are you excited for school?"

"Yes." Harry nods with a little smile even though Zayn couldn't see it.

When they arrive at the school, Zayn takes Harry to his first class and tells him he'll see him at the lunch break before kissing him goodbye.

"You're the new student, right?" When Harry walks in the classroom, a blonde woman asks him with a bright smile on her beautiful face. She is a nice person too, Harry thinks.

Harry nods timidly.

"Hello, I'm Miss Jennings. You can also call me Miss J." Miss Jennings squats down to Harry's height and smiles fondly at him, "What's your name, love?"

"Harry, Harry Malik." Harry replies softly.

"Harry, love, come here. Let's introduce you to the class." Miss Jennings gives Harry a reassuring smile and reaches out her hand to Harry.

Harry looks at her hand for a second before putting his little hand on hers. They walk to the front of the class. Miss Jennings clears her throat to get everyone's attention.

"Good morning, class." Miss Jennings smiles at her students. "Today we have a new student joining us. Let's welcome him, yeah?"

The students clap their hands and cheer.

"Tell the class your name, love." Miss Jennings says.

"H-Hi, I'm Harry Malik." Harry waves at the class shyly.

The class breaks into another cheerful clapping.

"Okay, let's see where our little Harry can sit." Miss Jennings looks around the class, "Oh, looks like our little Leprechaun here wants to make a new friend today. Okay, Harry go and sit with Niall, yeah?"

Harry looks over and sees a little boy grinning at him and waving his hand with enthusiasm. Harry nods his head to Miss Jennings and then slowly walks towards the boy.

"Hi, I'm Niall." The boy says as soon as Harry sits down beside him.

"I'm Harry." Harry says softly.

"I know!" Niall grins. "You said it in front of the class, remember?"

Harry giggles when Niall waves his hand dramatically; he thinks Niall is the funniest person he's ever met.

"Do you want a snack?"

Harry shakes his head, declining Niall's offer politely.

The bell rings and Miss Jennings stands in the front of the class and starts speaking. Thought Harry doesn't understand half the things Miss Jennings said, he manages to be a good boy and doesn't eat in class like Niall did.

"Hey, is Zayn your brother?" At the rest time, three boys walk to Harry's desk and ask. Zayn is a senior and he's the most popular kid in the school. Everyone wants to be his friend.

"No." Harry shakes his head and tells them truthfully, "He's my master."

"Master?" The boys snicker and one of them taunts, "Are you his slave or what? 'Cause my mom said if you call someone master, you're a slave!"

"N-No, I'm not a slave. I'm his Barbie." Harry frowns, not understanding why they're laughing at him.

"Barbie? Are you a toy or what? And, only girls can be Barbie, you're a boy!" They laugh loudly.

"But" Harry's lips quiver, his voice trembling, "I am Barbie."

They laugh even harder than before.

"Hey! Don't laugh at him, or I'll tell Miss Jennings!" Niall yells, putting his hands on his hips.

"Whatever." The boy in the middle of the group said, "He's not worth to be friends with. Let's go."

Once they leave, tears start rolling down Harry's chubby face.

"Hey, don't cry." Niall says and rubs his back. "They're just mean boys; they aren't worth being friends with us."

Harry sniffs, "Master said friends in school are nice, but those boys are not."

"Because they're not your friends. I'll be your friend, I'm nice." Niall grins.

"Really? You'll be my friend?"

"Yes. Here, it's my very , very sweet candy. I only give it to my best friend; you're my best friend now." Niall hands Harry a candy.

"Thank you, NiNi, you're my best friend too!" Harry smiles widely, showing his dimples; Niall pokes them.

"What are you doing?" Harry giggles.

"You have dimples, it's cute."

"My master told me that before." Harry smiles shyly.

-

Zayn frowns when he sees Harry walking into the refectory with his little chubby hand linked with another boy's hand.

He doesn't like it. He doesn't like his Barbie holding hands with other people.

"Barbie!"

Harry looks around and beams when he sees Zayn. He immediately runs to him and embraces him.

"I missed you a lot, master." Harry murmurs against his chest.

Zayn grins and hugs him softly. "I missed you too, Barbie."

"Umm, Harry?" They hear someone calling him.

They pull away from the hug and look over.

"Oops!" Harry covers his mouth with his hand. He grins and looks at Zayn while pointing at Niall. "Master, this is my best friend, Niall." And then he goes to hold Niall's hand and gestures at Zayn. "NiNi, this is my master."

Zayn is happy for Harry that he has made a friend in school, but he is not so happy that the new best friends are holding hands now. He decides to talk to Harry about it when they get home.

"Let's go to eat lunch, yeah?" Zayn says and grabs Harry's hand, leading them to his table. His friends, Louis, Josh and Stan are sat at the table.

Harry gives them a smile and a little wave. He knows them because they come to their house to play with Zayn sometimes. He likes Louis and Josh, they're really good people and treat him nice, while Stan seems to be not very fond of him. He is always mean to Harry when Zayn's not around. Harry doesn't hate him though, he's Zayn's friend.

"Hey, Harry, how's your first day of school going so far?" Louis asks while eating his chips.

"Good." Harry grins as he speaks slowly, "I made a friend." And then he introduces Niall to Zayn's friends.

During the whole lunch, Zayn holds Harry's hand as they enjoy their food.

-

Hope you have a good day 💛💚

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

50.7K 3.1K 17
Harry is twenty three years old law student, who was pushed forward by his strict parents. They planned his whole life, what made Harry rugged and un...
153K 7.7K 24
Harry is famous rock star. He was at Xfactor before he became a star. Same as Zayn and now he is in a famous boys' band called One Direction. Harry w...
26.5K 1.2K 21
"You are mine," 7 year old Zayn tells 5 year old Harry. "Don't touch me," Harry said. He then somehow gets out of Zayn's hug and runs. "I will get yo...
64.6K 4.8K 41
Harry, a highschooler, starts on another student's To-Do list and ends with his baby. *** Harry Styles was just a highschool nerd who prided himself...