Mr. Stranger's Kiss || kim jo...

Od agustdickk

..."Hey Mr. Stranger.." She said, lifting her head, and still, her eyes were closed. "Can you do me a favor a... Více

MR.STRANGER'S KISS
Chapter 1 & 2: The Break-up and The Kiss
Chapter 3: "KAI"
Chapter 4: "Will you help me look for Mr. Stranger?"
Chapter 5: Sehun's Apology
Chapter 6: "That irascible bastard"
Chapter 7: Kai: I'm Mr. Stranger
Chapter 8: At the Mall with Sehun
Chapter 9: Start of Friendship?
Chapter 10: Rooftop!
Chapter 11: Overprotective or Jealous?
Chapter 12: How Dona felt
Chapter 13: DROWN
Chapter 14: Date?
Chapter 15: Sweet and Bitter
Chapter 16: Kai's older brother
Chapter 17: May the best man win
Chapter 18: With Taemin..
Chapter 19: Dinner
Chapter 20: Midnight Kiss?
Chapter 21: Kai: "I'll never give up on you, Jaehee."
Chapter 22: SOON?
Chapter 23: "You'll know."
Chapter 24: Official?
Story Teaser~
Chapter 25: Kai meet Kyungsoo
Chapter 26: Taemin's apology
Chapter 27: With Taemin again.
Chapter 28: Ignored?
Chapter 29: Drunk in a Penthouse!
Chapter 30: EPILOGUE
Author's Note :D
FOR SALE! *not an update

Special Chapter: The Marriage

28.1K 990 336
Od agustdickk

Jaehee's P.O.V.

Sitting on a stool in front of the mirror as I looked at my own reflection, I took a deep sigh, then smiled.

The girl I'm looking at right now is a lady. A grown up and a mature, beautiful lady. Looking back, all I remember was a childish and a stubborn girl, but here she is now.. Different from before. Much wiser, much beautiful.

Eight years had already passed, and finally this day came. God finally give this day for us. I remember,I was just dreaming about this eight years ago.. Thinking if will I ever get married to him? Will I ever wake in the morning with him by my side? Will he be the father to my children?

And now, it's gonna happen. It really feels much better in reality than my dreams.. It feels heavenly..

Snapping me out from daydreaming, I heard the door, slowly creaked open. I turned and I saw Mom.

“Hi, dear.” She greeted as she walked toward me. I stood up from my seat, pulling my gown up so I wouldn't step on it and looked at Mom. “Dear, you look lovely.” She said, cracking her voice as I looked at her watery eyes. She gently touched my curly dark-browned hair, which was just curled a while ago. “You're finally getting married.. I can't believe my baby's getting married first before her elder brother.” She said, sniffing.

“Mom, don't cry. You'll ruin your make-up. You don't want to look ugly on my wedding right?” I joked, gently wiping away her tears using my thumb.

She smiled after she heard what I said. “You're right. I need to be beautiful for my baby's wedding.” She said, smiling. “Anyway, Kyungsoo sent me a message. He apologized for not being on your wedding day and for not accompanying you to aisle of the church.”

I smiled at Mom and nodded before I speak.

Oh, right.. Kyungsoo oppa's living in Germany right now, making his life more successful there, so no doubt that he's really busy with all his businesses..

“It's okay, Mom. I understand. I still have someone to accompany me to the aisle of the church.” I finally said, smiling at Mom.

She was about to ask ‘who?’ but I interrupted her fast. “Let's go to the church, mom. I'm sure everyone's bored, waiting for us now.”

“Okay. Let's go.” Mom said, as she helped me with this long white gown of mine.

-----------------

As Mom and I sat on the back seat of the car, waiting to reach our destination— the church, I was impatiently fiddling with my fingers. I really want to see Kai and get married to him! We both want this badly!

“Be patient, dear. We'll get there.” Mom said, as if she read my mind. She flashed me her reassuring smile and held my hands with her comforting hands.

I just nodded my head, then looked at the surroundings outside the car window. I don't know why but my heart palpitate so damn fast, and my breathing seems to be unstable. *take a deep breath* Maybe.. I was just really nervous and excited at the same time. That could happen, right?

As I finally saw the church, I grinned widely and brightly. I looked at my Mom with that grin of mine and she grinned as well before she hugged me.

“We're finally here. After a few minutes, you'll no longer my baby and you'll be Kai's beloved wife soon.” She whispered in my ear.

“I told you, Mom.. Don't cry.” I said, pulling myself away from her slowly. I smiled before we both got off the car.

I saw Chanyeol, Baekhyun and Yoon-ji outside the entrance of the church, with that worried look on their faces as they all approached me.

“Jaehee..” Yoon-ji said, panicking.

I furrowed my brows as I looked at her. “Yes? Why are you panicking? Are you okay?”

I felt Baekhyun's hand placed on my naked shoulder. My attention shifted to Baekhyun as I felt his hand. “Jaehee, Kai left to the airport an hour ago.”

My eyes widened to what Baekhyun said; shocked. “What?! Are you fucking serious?”

Baekhyun nodded timidly, then looked away.

“Why did he go the airport exactly on our wedding day?! Is he leaving?! Did he postpone our wedding, huh?!” I asked, hysterically.

“No. We don't think so. He'll never leave you like this. I'm sure he just went there to do some things.” Chanyeol said, in a low tone voice— still keeping his positivity in him.

“Do some thing?! On our wedding day?!” I gave up, my tears already burst out. I don't care about my make-up got messy.. I just want Kai today. With me. On our wedding day.

I felt Mom's comforting hands rubbed my back in a circular motion. She didn't say anything because she knows, I feel comforted just by her touch.. but it's different this time. It hurts. Kai left me? But why?! We never had misunderstandings before. Our relationship is so damn perfect! It's even close to a fairy tale ending but.. this happens! What kind of foolishness is this, huh?!

“Don't cry, Jaehee.” Yoon-ji said, as I saw her crying to herself more than I am.

Then I saw Sehun with Dona approaching us. They're no longer together, but they're still friends.

“Jaehee, what's going on? Where's— Oh! Look at yourself Jaehee! You're masscara's already smudged!” Dona said, as she approached me, taking out some wet wipes on her purse and wipe away my messy make-up.

“How about the wedding? What will happen here?” Sehun asked, worried as he looked at me with that attractive orbs of his.

I just looked away, feeling pity to myself. Shit! Why does it has to happen to me?! Why did Kai abandoned me here?! Aish! I hate that bastard!

“He'll come, dear. Don't lose hope.” Mom said, as she proceeded rubbing my back with her hand while the other to help me with my gown.

I'm done.. My make-up's a mess, even my life is a mess now! Aigoo.. Just come back, Kai. Come back. Please.

As I was thinking that, I heard a familiar sweet voice from a distant. Sweet as a chocolate. “Jaehee!”

I shifted my attention to that person and I saw him. It's him.

I saw him run toward our direction with his elder brother with him.

“Gosh! Kai's finally here! Oh my~ Thank God!” Yoon-ji said happily.

“Kai!” Chanyeol shouted.

As he stopped in front me, I gave him a hard slap on his smooth face and glared at him. A lot of them gasped and were shocked to what I did, even me. I was shocked as well. “You bastard! You made all of us wait here..” I said, bursting into tears again. “My make-up's already gone now because of you. Are you going to marry me or not?!” I asked, hitting his chest.

He grabbed my wrist, which made me stopped hitting him. “I'm sorry, okay? Forgive me, kitty. I love you. I just picked Taemin hyung up from the airport since I want him to come and escort you toward the aisle of the church. Secondly, without make-up, you still look so pretty as a goddess. Third, Yes. I'll marry you. And I'll never think of not marrying you.” He said, smiling so sweetly at me.

“Okay, enough of that. Continue that sweet stuff of yours on your honeymoon. Okay? Right now, go enter the church and got married. A lot of guests were waiting for you.” Dona said, smiling.

I nodded like a child and they all run, toward the entrance of the church and got back to their seats. While Kai and Chanyeol run toward the aisle.

Taemin here, still wearing his casual clothes, stood beside me, offering me to hold his arms and like he offered, I do so.

We linked arms and we slowly walked toward the aisle.

“Sorry to cause a big trouble in your wedding day. I already told Kai, I'm not going to attend but still, he insisted and this happened. Sorry.” He whispered.

After Taemin left Korea and went back to Japan, they've been giving each other a cold shoulder but after a year, Kai and I already forgive Taemin. We couldn't be mad at him forever. We're just humans and we forgive, right?

“It's okay. At least he came back and still wants to marry me. I was really scared, thinking that he might abandoned me here, but I guess I was scared for nothing.” I said, smiling.

At the corners of my eyes, I saw him smiled. “Yeah, you worry too much. Don't you trust, Kai? Everyone knows how much he love you, so I'm pretty sure he'll never leave.” He paused. “Congratulations, anyway. Best wishes~.”

And with that, we finally reached the altar. Kai reached for my hand and stood in front of the priest.

The priest started speaking and after he's done, he asked the groom— Kai.

“Kim Jong-in, wilt thou have this Woman to thy wedded wife, to live together after God's ordinance in the holy estate of Matrimony? Wilt thou love her, comfort her, honour, and keep her in sickness and in health; and, forsaking all others, keep thee only unto her, so long as you both shall live?”

As fast as a wind, he answered. “I do.”

Then, the priest faced me, asking me the same question. “Do Jaehee, wilt thou have this Man to thy wedded husband, to live together after God's ordinance in the holy estate of Matrimony? Wilt thou love him, comfort him, honour, and keep him in sickness and in health; and, forsaking all others, keep thee only unto him, so long as ye both shall live?”

I smiled as I answer. “I do, Father.”

Then priest speak again. “Who giveth this Woman to be married to this Man?”

Then Kai and I give our troth to each other.

“I, Kim Jong-in, take thee, Do Jaehee, to my wedded Wife, to have and to hold from this day forward, for better for worse, for richer for poorer, in sickness and in health, to love and to cherish, till death us do part, according to God's holy ordinance; and there to I plight thee my troth.” Kai pledged, as he slipped this diamond ring on my ring finger.

After that, I took Kai's right hand and said. “I, Do Jaehee, take thee, Kim Jong-in, to my wedded Husband, to have and to hold from this day forward, for better for worse, for richer for poorer, in sickness and in health, to love and to cherish, till death us do part, according to God's holy ordinance; and thereto I give thee my troth.”

“I, now, blessed your marriage.” The priest said, lifting his right hand at us then continued. “You may now kiss the bride.” The priest smiled.

Kai bit his lower lip first as he took a step forward, to close the distance between us. He lifted the veil infront my face then placed it at the back of my hair, then he wrapped his hand around my waist and pulled me closer to me.

He pressed his lips against mine and damn, his kisses never changed. It's still as sweet and full of love like the very first time I kissed him in that narrow lane.

I kissed him back, and like always, our lips moved in harmony as we kissed. It's like we really are made for each other.

We both broke apart and he placed his forehead into mine then smiled at each other sweetly. He give me a peck on the lips again before he lifted me up, and carry me, bridal-style as we exited the church.

Petals of red and white roses and uncooked rice were thrown at us, as we exited.

I can't stop smiling, as I buried my head on Kai's chest. I really am happy with him. I hope day like this, are like everyday.

I felt the both of us got inside this luxurious white car and we both waved to all the people who stayed at the church as the car lurched forward.

This is it! We're officially married! Yeay! ♥♥

~~ΔΔJust MarriedΔΔ~~

•••••••••••••••••••••••••

Because I love you, guys :* I decided to write a special chapter for you. I'm not sure if you'll like it but I really hope you do. :) Thank you for all the compliments, I received. I really appreciate. And the photo I used, credits to the real owner. Thank you~ Bye~ Pyong!

•×LuHainne

Pokračovat ve čtení

Mohlo by se ti líbit

10.6K 481 7
Beomgyu suddenly pushed him back against the couch. He swung a leg over the younger boy's lap. "Do you want to sit on Heeseung like this?" Taehyun st...
10K 526 19
"Did you know that you were my first love?" Jeongin confesses out of the blue and the way Chan blinks at him, astonished, before he bursts out laughi...
12K 210 56
Fine- Exo Kai fanfiction. "Ah, when will you two debuts? Are you guys will be in the same group?" he nodded. "We are in progress right now." "Ahh...
7.6K 247 12
- This situation is getting more and more familiar. You, me and a wall, he says before putting his hands on each side of my head. We stare at each o...