The Bite Takes Shape of the P...

By FandomRoyalty420

It had to be done. Stiles was dying. So Derek was forced to do the one thing he dreaded the most. Biting the... More

1
2
3
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13

4

2.8K 104 19
By FandomRoyalty420

The three of them didn't know anything about what was going on, and they were going to wish they never find out. Maybe everything that's happened to Stiles has been a part of something bigger. A part of something that no one in Beacon Hills has ever experienced. A part of something... dangerous.

______________________________________________________

That night, after Scott went home, Derek was able to change Stiles back to his regular human form. Eventually, Stiles will be able to turn from human to fox and fox to human on his own. It just takes time and practice. They had gone through that during their night together. Derek talking about his mother and how she could shift into a full wolf and told him he would be able to do it too eventually. But no good things last forever, as Derek had to return Stiles to his own home before it got too late.

"Derek?" Stiles said quietly as they stood at the Stilinski's front door. He was looking down at their hands, which were clasped together.

"Yeah?"

Stiles took a deep breath in, "You'll still love me even if I'm a stupid Werefox, right?" He hesitated, rubbing Derek's hand with his thumb.

Derek frowned and then moved one hand up to grab his chin gently, making him look into his eyes, "Stiles, I will always love you. That's not going to change." He kissed his cheek, "Ever."

Stiles smiled softly and then pulled him into a hug before opening the door, "Best date ever." He exclaimed as he walked in, still looking at Derek. He expected his dad to be on the couch, which he was.

Noah looked up from the television and then looked over at the clock, "You're late." He said before crossing his arms.

"By like five minutes, dad. Calm down." Stiles muttered with a small huff and then turned around to kiss Derek goodbye.

"Try two hours, Stiles." He clipped as he stood up, "He can go now, Stiles." Noah looked at Derek with a warning glare, which was returned by a blank stare.

Stiles sighed and turned to his dad, "Okay." He turned back to Derek and rolled his eyes, giving his boyfriend a small smile.

"Now. Stiles." Noah took a couple steps forward before one of his hands moved down to his gun, just resting there. The smile on Stiles' face dropped.

Derek could smell the anger that was radiating off of Stiles' body. The chemosignals. "Okay!" Stiles growled and his eyes turned a deep orange.

Noah's own blue ones widened and then turned into a sharp glare as he looked at Derek, taking his gun out of the hollister, "You bit my son?"

"Mr. Stilin-"

"I don't care!" Noah yelled and pointed the gun up at him, "Leave now, or you'll be crawling out. Better yet, you'll be wheeled out in a body bag."

Stiles quickly moved in front of Derek, making Noah aim in a different spot, never wanting to aim his gun at Stiles, "Dad, do you not realize that I was dying? I could literally feel my life slowly slipping away and I felt..." He cleared his throat, "I felt like maybe it was the best thing to happen. I'm a burden on all of you. You have to worry about me all the time and it's not fair for you."

"Stiles, don't-" Noah started before Stiles interrupted him.

"No, dad. I was dying. There was one night I forgot where I was and guess where I was?" He didn't really give anyone time to guess before answering it himself, "My own room." Tears were threatening to fall, hating that he had to say this, "I was in my own room and I didn't know where I was. If Derek didn't give me the bite, I would be dead. Do you understand? So don't get mad at him because of me!"

The silence that fell afterwards was deafening. No one knew what to say, especially Noah. It was actually the first time they had talked about Stiles dying. They all tried to avoid that topic as much as possible. No one blamed them though, who would want to?

They stayed quiet for what seemed like hours, but was only five minutes, "I'm going to Derek's." Stiles finally said, glancing at his dad and then to Derek before climbing the stairs. No one dared to follow him or try and protest against it since they both knew that it was pointless.

After Stiles was out of sight and ear range, Derek looked at Noah, "Mr. Stilinski, I'm sorry. I was just doing what I thought was right. I didn't-" He sighed and looked at the floor, "I didn't want to see him die."

Noah understood everything, but that didn't mean he liked it. His only son, his only child, turned into some monster. He just shook his head and lifted his hand a bit, basically telling him that it was enough, placing his gun back into the Hollister, he moved back to the couch.

Meanwhile, Stiles was packing his bag for what looked like a week's worth of items. He was always more prepared for things than normal, but that wasn't the reason for packing so much. He genuinely wanted to stay with Derek for a week or so, longer if possible.

Derek stayed near the front door, waiting for Stiles to come down, which ten minutes later, he was heading down the stairs and left the house before even saying goodbye to his dad. He was angry and he just wanted to be alone with Derek, knowing that it would make him feel a lot better, "Stiles?" He asked as he closed the door behind him, looking down at his boyfriend that had stopped out of nowhere.

He had thought it was probably just him getting used to all his senses being enhanced. It basically felt like someone was taking a Band-Aid off slowly and then just ripping it. "Derek, hold me." Stiles said quietly, tears starting to fill his eyes. Derek didn't give a second thought as he quickly wrapped his arms around Stiles' waist.

"It'll be okay, Stiles." Derek said quietly, rubbing his back soothingly. They stayed like that for a couple of minutes before getting into Derek's car and starting the driving drive to his loft. It was quiet for the first little bit, but he needed Stiles to be okay, so he decided to speak first, "He just needs time to adjust, Stiles. It's a big change."

Stiles huffed and looked out the window, "Yeah, for the both of us. I just wish he could be reasonable." Ever since his mother died, his dad was all he had and Stiles was all he had. They were both okay with that, because it meant that they could rely on each other. But after today, neither of them were sure what was going to happen.

Derek glanced over at him, sighing when he felt how upset Stiles was. It was a mixture of sadness and anger. He moved his hand and gently squeezed his thigh comfortingly, "I know. Me too." His hand stayed there for the rest of the drive home and it was silent again.

When they got back to Derek's loft, Stiles chuckled, "Almost shouldn't have even left." He mumbled as Derek opened the trunk. He grabbed one of his bags, Derek taking one too. He looked over at the werewolf and gave a small smile, trying to cheer up.

He could see it too, but couldn't feel anything changing with his emotions. Derek knew it was better to just look past it, unfortunately, to try and distract Stiles with something else, "Yeah." He closed the trunk and locked up his car before moving to walk beside the other, "You're here now though. And you're welcome to stay as long as you want." 

Stiles nodded, keeping as close as he could to Derek. This whole situation was a mess. First off he was dying, then he had to deal with the bite, then he turned into a fox, and now his father wants his boyfriend dead. The only positive thing right now is that he gets to stay at Derek's.

The pair went up to Derek's floor and as soon as the elevator stopped, they froze, breathing in deeply. 

Derek looked at Stiles and tapped his nose, silently asking if he smelled what he smelled, moving slightly in front of Stiles, just in case something jumped out at them. Stiles clenched his jaw, nodding, scared to say anything. Though if it was a werewolf, neither of them would be safe as the elevator isn't quiet and neither are their hearts. Derek was the first to walk forward, seeing as he was more experienced. 

Stiles didn't even move yet, except to get out of the elevator before the doors closed. He could hear the heartbeat inside, and it only sounded like one but he wasn't that good at understanding his abilities yet so it could be three people for all he knows.

Except it wasn't three people, it was one. One person that neither of them wanted to see, not now, or ever again. 

"Peter. What the hell are you doing here?" Derek asked, letting his claws come out in case he had to protect Stiles, or just kill Peter. He wouldn't mind doing that, but who knows if he would even stay dead. He had an annoying tendency to not die.

"Look, I can explain." Peter said, standing up from the couch and moving closer to Derek and Stiles, which only earned a threatening growl from Derek, "Oh hush, Derek. I'm not here to hurt you." He breathed in and his eyes moved to Stiles, "I'm here to see what the hell happened to Stiles."

Derek moved so he was standing in front of Stiles, blocking him from Peter's sight, "Nothing happened to him, now go away. We really don't want you here." He said, his heartbeat staying steady, because who would want Peter Hale in their house uninvited?

Stiles sighed, "Okay, stand down, puppy." He said teasingly, patting Derek's back and moving so he could look at Peter, "What do you want? Cause Derek's right... we don't want you here. Ever. Like... I don't think we'll ever want you here." 

Peter rolled his eyes and shook his head, "I know. I hear it every time I'm here." He took a couple steps forward, ignoring the flash of red eyes from Derek, "I overheard some talk about a new werewolf, but I've been everywhere looking for him. Then I catch an unfamiliar scent and where does it lead... here. Which could only mean that our little Stiles has changed. But into what? Because it's definitely not a werewolf."

Silence surrounded them for a moment before Derek was grabbing the bag from Stiles' hand and moving to drop it on the couch, "Why were you looking for the new werewolf-

"Not werewolf." Peter interrupted, making Derek glare.

"Whatever. Why were you looking for them?" He finished asking, crossing his arms. Stiles moved over to Derek, standing as close as he could to him.

Peter sighed, "I wanted to see if it was you or Scott being the dumbass." He said, which made even Stiles roll his eyes.

Derek glanced at his boyfriend for a moment before looking at his uncle again, "Me. And I wasn't being a dumbass. I was saving Stiles' life. He was dying. I couldn't let that happen." Stiles smiled up at him when he said that, loving how he was the one to make Derek Hale go soft again.

"Then what is he?" Peter asked, taking a step closer and breathing in, weirding Stiles out completely which made him scrunch his face up a bit.

"Sniff me again and I'll break your knees." Stiles said, flashing his orange eyes, "And I'm a werefox, not that it should matter to you. Now go, beca-"

He was cut off by Peter laughing and shaking his head.

"What? What's so funny?"

Peter stopped laughing and raised his brows, looking at Derek, "This is stupid, even for you, Derek. Werefox?" He chuckled again and turned back to Stiles, "There's no such thing as a werefox, you idiots."

Derek sighed and looked down at Stiles for a second, "Then explain this." Without warning, he shifted and loud out the same ear-piercing roar, making Stiles collapse again with his hands over his ears.

Peter had closed his eyes, flinching away from it, mostly just annoyed, but then when he opened his eyes, only Derek was standing there, "Uh..." 

"You know what, I think I will bite off your balls. Yep. Then I'm going to tear out your throat and I will drink your blood and enjoy it. Yeah, enjoy it." Stiles yipped out, moving to bite at Derek's ankles.

"What the hell is that?" Peter asked, looking down at the fox.

Derek sighed and bent down to pick Stiles up, who fussed about it and kept biting his hands, "It's Stiles." He said, trying to get him to calm down and stop biting, but to no avail, "Like we said, werefox."

Peter stared at the orange creature in his nephew's hands, wondering if he had woken up this morning or if he was still asleep having a nightmare. He had to physically reach out and touch the animal to even believe it was real, but that also lead to him getting bit by Stiles and growled at by both Stiles and Derek.

"Don't touch me." Stiles said, pushing at Derek's chest to try and get away. He finally gave up though and huffed, "I'm never giving you another kiss, Derek. Ever." That was a lie and Derek knew it because Stiles had used that line before and they're still kissing to this day.

Derek could see the disbelief on Peter's face so he put Stiles down, "If he's not a werefox, what the hell is he?" Stiles gave him one last bite on the ankle before jumping up onto the back of the couch, not wanting to be so low compared to them.

"I..." Peter started, still staring at Stiles, "I don't know." He kept his eyes on the fox for a couple seconds longer before looking at Derek, "Something seems off. Derek, this has never happened before. This... werefoxes don't exist."

Stiles furrowed his brows and looked at Derek, "How can they not exist if I'm right here? Like... I'm literally sitting right here. As a fox. As a werefox. I don't know how-"

"Can you shut him up? Why is he screeching like that?" Peter said, his gaze moving from Stiles to Derek a couple times. Stiles just turned his head to him and glared, more barks coming out, that were actually threats.

Derek sighed, "You can't hear him?" He was still confused on why no one else could hear him talk.

Peter scoffed, "Oh I can hear him. His loud, annoying squeaks." He said with a glare towards Stiles, who hadn't stopped threatening both of the Hale's.

"Stiles, enough." Derek said, moving his hand over and brushing it over his ear, which made them twitch and then he was quiet, besides a small huff, "No. I can hear him talk. Like... words."

The other wolf raised his brows, letting out a small chuckle and shook his head, "This is weird. Nothing I've ever even heard of." Peter said, glancing at Stiles and clenching his jaw, "Change him back."

"Derek, if you change me back, I'm going to be naked like last time. Do you really want me naked in front of your uncle? Do you really want me naked in front of Peter? Cause I don't." Stiles said quickly, jumping down and sitting on his clothes.

Derek nodded, "Fine. But not here. He comes back naked." He said, picking up the fox and his clothes and taking him to somewhere a little more enclosed.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

268K 7.8K 22
Stiles gets bit by an Alpha that isn't Scott or Derek and instead of becoming a werewolf or dying, Stiles becomes a Druid, yo. (Complete)
27.3K 1K 13
Stiles and Derek have a short lived relationship. After being apart for a month, Derek suggests they be friends with Benefits. No strings attached. ...
122K 2.9K 20
Rewrite, Peter offers Stiles the bite, but a werewolf is not what he turned into. This starts right at the last episode of season 1, you know... Now...
1.3K 39 3
It's not Derek's fault when he's hurt he wants Stiles. He can't help the warm loose headspace the younger man pulls him into. Stiles didn't know when...