Bad boy

By ImabigfanofROSS

What will happen when Stormie and Mark had enough of Ross's behaviour he is letting the family down and the b... More

Bad boy
Moving:(
School :)
Hospital:(
Thanks for saying Goodbye!
No!! Please!!
I missed you!!
Court :(
1 week later:)
Cali :)
The Morning after:)
Leaving:(
Supporting act
Pregnancy test
Tour:)
Great!
Graduation and Descions :)
Cali :)
4 weeks later
long time no see :)
The truth!
Getting better
Birthdays:)
Austin&Ally:)
Baby sitting Sarah :)
Date!
Together again
Christmas at home:)
Goodbye's and Hello's
Christmas and surprise!
Conpetition A/N
New Book A/N
Confused
Parttttyyyy!!!!!
Movie night and dares
News and betrayl
Mistakes
Finding out and Arrivals
Sequel!!!!
Guys:(
New book!!!
New story// how love fucked me up

Date part 2

193 4 0
By ImabigfanofROSS

*Milly's POV*

Joe will be here in two hours so I'm about to get ready for my date but I couldn't help by notice Ross has been in his room all day i swear I could hear crying in the night but it probably was my imagination.

"Delly please may you do my hair and makeup?" I asked\begged.

"Yeh sure go have a shower ill pick out your outfit"

"Thank you" I grabbed my baths stuff and ran a bath.

~After my bath~

I walked out of the bathroom to collide with someone. I fell on my but luckily my towel didn't fall off.

I looked up to see Ross standing in font of me offering his hand so I took it.

I felt sparks and I pulled away and ran back to Delly's room. to find her standing their with an outfit. it was a long blue maxi dress with matching sandals.

"Thanks Delly ill jut dry my hair an get changed then I will call you back up" I said she nodded and left.

I kept thinking whilst I was blow drying my hair.

Why do I get butterflies when I'm around him?

Why did I get sparks when I touched him?

Why do I get nervous around him?

I can't love him again can I?

I stopped my thoughts by getting changed into my Dress.

"Delly hair and makeup now please" I said and she entered the room.

"OMG Mil's that dress suits you perfectly" Delly exclaimed.

I sat on the chair and let Rydel do her thing.

When she was finished I looked amazing she curled my hair and let it flow she done natural makeup apart from smokey eyes effect.

"OMG I love it thank you so much Delly" I exclaimed.

Ding dong.

"Milly Joe is here come on" Riker shouted upstairs.

"She is just coming" Rydel shouted back.

I walked downstairs and into the living room to see Ross's mouth drop open I blushed seeing his reaction.

Wait why am I blushing oh shut up brain!

"Ready to go beautiful" Joe said but this time I didn't blush which is unusual Ross didn't even say anything he just looked at me and I blushed.

"Yeah let's go" I said trying to avoid Ross.

We walked outside and up to his car where he opened the door.

"Thank you kind sir" I said.

"Your welcome m'lady"

*Flashback*

Mine and Ross's first date,

"Thank you kind sir"

"Your welcome m'lady"

*End of flashback*

Joe climbed into the car on the other side.

"So where are we going" I asked.

"Well the first part the cafe then a surprise on the beach"

I just nodded and listened to the radio.

The whole journey their i couldn't get Ross of my mind how he made me happy, how he made me sad when we argued, how he made me love him more and more everyday, how I changed him, how he hurt me when he went to rio to film his movie.

He took me to Dixie's cafe my favourite cafe

"Dixie's"said stepping out the car and into the building and up to the counter.

"I'll have the beef burger with chips please and she will have?" Joe said/asked.

"The bacon beef mushroom burger please and a vanilla milkshake" I added.

We grabbed out food and headed over to a table.

Milly Joe

"Wow u eat a lot for a girl"

"That's one thing you should know about me is that I love food!"

"I can see"

"Haha shut up"

"So what's going in with you and Ross"

Oh no!

"Well we dated for like 6 months but all we did is argue and we kept on putting to much pressure on our relationship trying to make it perfect so we both said we should take a break and we never go back together even though it was only 4 weeks ago"

"He didnt seem much of a boyfriend"

"Can we stop talking about it now"

"Do u still love him"

"No"

"Okay"

The rest of the dinner was silence.

When we finished dinner he paid for me and we walked back to the car and got in.

"So where are we going?" I questioned.

"It's a surprise" he replied,

I just nodded and listened to the radio.

About 20 minutes later we pulled up to the beach to see R5 on a stage and a dance floor but no one their.

*Rydel's POV*

Joe asked me to help him on his date with Milly so I have to ask the rest R5 to perform on the beach stage but its going to be hard considering Ross used to date Milly and still loves her so ill start with him.

I walked up to his and Rylands room and knocked.

"Come in" Ross said.

Rydel Ross

"Hey"

"Hey Delly what do u want?"

"I have a huge favour to ask you before I ask the others?"

"What is it?"

"Well Joe want R5 to perform a couple of songs at the beach stage so him and Milly can slow dance on their date"

"No Delly I can't do that you know I love her I can't see her with another man"

"I know Ross but don't you want her to be happy"

"Yeah"

"Well please do this"

"Fine"

"Thank you I love you"

"Love you to Delly"

I ran downstairs to see all the boys messing around.

"Right boys listen up we are performing on the little stage at the beach for Joes and Millys date and Ross is okay with us so it's settled" I said/shouted.

"Okay" they said in usion

I'm so excited.

*Milly's POV*

The beach is beautiful.

"Did u plan this for me?" I asked/questioned

"Of course beautiful can I have this dance" he asked. I nodded.

He took my hand and lead me in front of the stage where i see Ross staring at me but i decided to not let that bother me.

R5 started playing 'I want you bad'.

We danced together and by the end of the song we where face to face and I was staring into his deep blue eyes, then suddenly he started to lean in and so did I I felt the tension between Ross and I but I ignored it for now then suddenly our lips crashed but their was no sparks or fireworks like their was with Ross it felt dirty and wrong I knew their and then I love Ross always have always will. I pushed Joe off me and ran away.

*Ross's POV*

After singing 'i want you bad' I couldn't handle seeing them together dancing anymore just when I was about to tell the guys I can't do it anymore I saw Milly and Joe kissing that's when my heart shattered their and then I couldn't feel the tears well up in my eyes but then I saw Milly push him of her and ran away.

What has he done to her?

"Guys u saw that right?" Rydel asked.

We all nodded.

"I'm going over to him" I said feeling the anger build up inside me.

I fast walked over to him.

"What the hell have you done to Milly" I shouted in his face.

"Nothing we kissed and she ran off"

"Well you better go find her then or I swear you won't see tomorrow" I said and he ran off.

Such a wimp!

"Guys we all need to split up and find her" I ordered. they all nodded and left.

I hope we find Mil's safe and sound.

*Milly's POV*

I kept on running to the other side of the beach and sat down. I just sat their thinking about everyone and everything.

~2 hours later~

I'm still sat her looking up at the stars when I heard my name being shouted and I turned round to see Joe standing their.

Milly. Joe.

"Where have u been everybody's been worrying sick about you"

"Just been thinking"

"Why did u run off after we kissed"

I started crying at this point.

"It's okay I know you still love Ross"

"How did you know"

"By the way you look at him and when you talk about him you have this huge grin spread across your face"

"I'm so sorry for leading you on"

"It's okay you just needed someone to take your mind of him and I'm glad that was me"

"Thank you friends?"

"Friends"

"Let me take you home"

"No im staying here for a while longer ill text you in abit"

"Okay night Milly"

"Night"

I kept looking and thinking but then right their i knew what I had to do.

I ran all the way back to the Lynches because it was raining and my make up probably has smudged but I dont care, I opened the door and went into the living room to see everyone with worried looks on their faces.

"OMG Milly your alright we were all worried sick why are you wet and crying" Stormie asked concerned.

"The rain where is Ross I need to speak to him urgently" I said.

"He is in our room ill stay in Riker's an Rocky's room tonight so you guys can talk" Ryland said.

"Thanks RyRy" I said running up the stairs I slowly opened Ross's door to see him lying on his back so I walked over to him and climbed on to his stomach and leaned down an kissed him passionate he slowly opened his eyes and once he realise it was me he kiss back,

After a few minutes he broke the kiss.

"Where did you go and why did you kiss me?" he asked I put my finger on his lips and let my hands roam his abs while his hands went up my dress and onto my bum. we kissed again much more deeply.

"I only want you" I said through the kiss.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

109K 5.3K 41
ငယ်ငယ်ကတည်းက ရင့်ကျက်ပြီး အတန်းခေါင်းဆောင်အမြဲလုပ်ရတဲ့ ကောင်လေး ကျော်နေမင်း ခြူခြာလွန်းလို့ ကျော်နေမင်းက ပိုးဟပ်ဖြူလို့ နာမည်ပေးခံရတဲ့ ကောင်မလေး နေခြ...
28.8M 914K 49
[BOOK ONE] [Completed] [Voted #1 Best Action Story in the 2019 Fiction Awards] Liam Luciano is one of the most feared men in all the world. At the yo...
16.8M 648K 64
Bitmiş nefesi, biraz kırılgan sesi, Mavilikleri buz tutmuş, Elleri nasırlı, Gözleri gözlerime kenetli; "İyi ki girdin hayatıma." Diyor. Ellerim eller...
9.9M 499K 199
In the future, everyone who's bitten by a zombie turns into one... until Diane doesn't. Seven days later, she's facing consequences she never imagine...