Makeup Artist || yoongi x rea...

By yoongsmoons

Although you've been BTS' makeup staff member for a long time, you've started to feel odd towards this specif... More

Makeup Artist. //yoongi x reader
one
two
three
four
five
six
seven
eight
nine
ten
eleven
twelve
thirteen
fourteen
fifteen
sixteen
seventeen
eighteen
nineteen
twenty
twenty-one
twenty-two
twenty-three
twenty-four
twenty-five
twenty-six
twenty-seven
twenty-eight
twenty-nine
thirty
thirty-one
thirty-three
thirty-four
thirty-five
thirty-six
thirty-seven
thirty-eight
thirty-nine
Forty
forty-one
forty-two
forty-three
Authors Note
A Quick Note/Thank You
*PLEASE READ!*

thirty-two

4.2K 114 31
By yoongsmoons

Yoongi's P.O.V.

"She fell asleep quick, she must be tired." Hoseok whispered.

I looked down at y/n's limp and warm body laying over mine. Her hand had begun to hang over the seam of my pants zipper, tempting me to keep it there.

"Yea..I guess so" I whispered back.

Watching her chest move up and down with each breath she took made me want to fall asleep myself.

I had my finger twirled around her belt loop, keeping her body up from slipping.

"How much longer are they gonna take?" Jimin groaned as he laid down in the middle of the crowded space.

"Be patient, we'll be out in no time" namjoon reassured him.

"My arm's going numb.." I stared down at my arm rested below y/n's head.

"I can take her" jimin grinned, opening his arms wide.

I frowned and pulled y/n closer to me.

"She's not a baby, she doesn't need to be passed around" her body leaned onto mine.

"Come on hyung, you're obviously not comfortable. Just let me hold her for a bit while you 'un-numb' your arm" he smiled and began to reel y/n into his lap.

I sighed and released my grip on y/n, taking precaution to not wake her.

Jimin rested his body against the wall and wrapped his arms gently around her shoulders.

Something about this made me unsteady.

It's fine, he's just comforting her.
...
But if he tries anything, he's dead.

I kept my eyes on jimin, watching all of his movements.

"She's so cute when she's sleeping" her head was now rested on his chest while he ran his hand through her hair.

"Yah, don't make me kill you" I snapped at him.

He smiled and moved his hands away from her hair and wrapped them around her waist.

"You're so protective over her hyung, Why?" He peered over at me, still grinning.

I stretched my arms and legs from resting for so long and sighed. I stood up from the floor and leaned my back against the wall.

"Because he loves her, duh" taehyung spoke up.

Jimin chuckled a little and looked up at me.

"How long has it been since you've been dating?" He asked a bit mockingly.

"I don't know..." I thought about the question and realized how long it's been. Only a couple of weeks...am I rushing things?

I glanced at him and shrugged.

His eyes widened a bit as he gasped. "Didn't you just start dating a couple days ago?"

"And you're already sending nudes?" Jungkook butted in.

"Probably more than just nudes guys" namjoon sighed.

"You had sex already!?" Hoseok jolted in his place.

"Of course they did,didn't you hear those moans the other night?" Taehyung laughed.

"I thought you said that was jungkookies porn.." Jin said in disgust.

"What? I don't even watch porn!" Jungkook scolded.

I fiddled with the elevator buttons, trying to distract myself from their questions.

"Hyung..now's the time to let us know what's going on between you two" jimin whispered.

My heart was beating faster than usual, maybe they were right. I need to slow down with the relationship..

"Okay, yes. We've had sex..more than once..so what?" I skimmed my eyes around to see their shocked expressions.

"More than once!" Jin gasped.

"But...yoongi never sleeps with someone more than once" namjoon furrowed his brows and looked at me.

"Maybe she's different. She's the one?" Hoseok widened his eyes at me.

"Or maybe she's beating him and forcing him to stay with her. An abusive relationship could be a possibility" jin added.

Before I could even snap back at him, a small voice mumbled lowly from somewhere around the room.

"you got me...I have been beating him everyday, making sure he will never leave me"

I looked down and saw where the voice had came from, y/n.

She was still leaning on jimin with her face burried into his chest, mumbling against his shirt.

"Oh she's awake" jungkook nodded.

"Ive been awake for a while now." She said quietly.

She slid her hand down jimins waist and let it fall onto his inner thigh.

"Woah..." Jimin gulped as he stared at her hand.

I watched her hands slowly start to pat around the shape of his leg.

"This isn't yoongi." She groaned as she pulled away from his grip.

"Damn she already knows how identify you by a body part too?" Namjoon chuckled.

She rubbed her eyes and sighed as her eyes scanned the faces of the others.

"How did you know it wasn't me?" I asked her.

She looked up at me and smiled, "I just know"

I smiled and sat down on the floor next to her.

She scooted to me and ruffled my hair.

"Y/n, I just fixed it!" I pouted.

She laughed and smoothed it out with her fingers.

"Calm down my prince, you look fine" she teased.

I looked at her with a big smile. "Prince?"

"You're acting like a whiny prince" she nodded.

"That's a cute nickname!" Taehyung giggled.

"Wanna hear his favorite nickname?" She turned to them.

They all nodded and grinned widely.

I furrowed my brows at her and cocked my head to the side.

"What nickname?"

She peered over her shoulder at me and smirked. "Yoongi bear"

They bursted out laughing and repeated after her.

"Yoongi bear!?" Namjoon fell back and held his chest as he laughed.

"Really? Did you have to tell them" I rolled my eyes and glared at her.

"You don't want them to know you're my yoongi bear?" She spread my legs apart and slid herself on her knees towards me.

I studied her alluring body and bit my lower lip. "Not really..."

She slowly and skillfully glided her hand up my leg, making sure the others wouldn't see.

"Yoongi bear" the way she pronounced it sounded seductive, sending chills up my spine.

"Y/n, can you try to call the people back? I'm getting hungry.." jimin pouted, cutting off any of the intentions y/n had planned with me thankfully.

She walked to the button panel and pressed the emergency button.

"I don't they'll answer anymore" she said, sounding unsure.

A loud static sound came from the speaker, causing us to cover our ears with our hands.

"Hello, we're currently working on bringing the elevator back down, we'll have you out in about 30 minutes or so" a raspy voice rang from the speaker.

A sigh of relief came from everyone and y/n thanked the voice.

"Thank you so much."

I stood up and stretched again. "Finally" I huffed.

We all began to grab our bags as we waited for our release.

"Ive never regretted not taking the stairs more in my life" hoseok groaned.

I chuckled and nodded. "Same"

"I can't wait to get on a long flight right after this" namjoon said sarcastically.

"Can I sit with you,y/n?" Jimin nudged his elbow into y/n's arm.

She gave him a smile and shrugged. "We'll see"

I shot jimin a glare and he smirked. "I just want someone to talk to on the plane, other than these losers" he pouted as he referenced the others.

They all gasped and hit the back of his head. "We are not losers!" Taehyung furrowed his brows at him.

"I'm kidding" jimin covered his head but kept his eyes on y/n.

"I rode next to her on the plane here, so I should sit with her going back too" I frowned.

She rolled her eyes and shoved me away to grab her bag on the floor.

"I was thinking of sitting with Mina or by myself." She hauled her bag on to her shoulder and stared back at jimin and I.

"Then who am I gonna sit with?" I frowned and looked at her.

"Sit with Jimin." She said bluntly.

Jimin scoffed in disgust and shook his head, "why do I have to sit with him?"

I shoved his shoulder and he laughed. "You act like I'm a bad person"

He shook his head and wrapped his arm around my shoulders. "No, I'm kidding hyung."

A loud booming sound came after the elevator had felt like it stopped on a floor.

"Finally! Freedom" namjoon sighed in relief.

The doors slid open.

I interlocked my pinky with y/n's and stood 'shoulder to shoulder' with her.

I watched as the others stepped out, trailing behind them, I was immediately overwhelmed with the blinding flashes of light from the camera of fans and paparazzi.

"Suga! Who's the girl?" A camera was blocking my view as it was shoved into my sight.

Y/n shoved it away and gently pushed past them, pulling me along with her.

"OPPA!"

"MIN YOONGI!"

"WILL SHE EVER BE INTRODUCED TO US OPPA?!"

"I HOPE SHE'S TREATING YOU WELL!"

I kept my eyes on the floor and attempted to cover my face until we got to safety.

My hand was tightly gripping onto y/n's as she lead the way.

Fortunately, we were able to pass through everyone and got into our separate vans.

The presence of y/n had faded as I looked around for her frantically.

"Y/n? Where is she?" I was forced into one of the single seats in the middle of the van.

I looked over to my left and saw jimin shrugging.

"I think she went in the other van" he peeked his head over the front seats to look into the crowd.

I fixed my hair and looked out the window.

"Do you already miss her? You've only been separated for like 2 minutes." Taehyung's said surprised.

"No, I just want to know where she went" I didn't face him, I just kept looking out the window.

"Oh look, there she is" I looked towards the direction jungkook had pointed to, and saw y/n standing alongside the manager.

It seemed like he was scolding her for something. Her eyes were looking down at the ground as she bowed her head several times before entering our van.

She looked around the van and saw there was no other seats other than the floor.

"Nice" she huffed as she took a seat in between my legs.

"Are you okay?" I asked her.

The others were quiet as we waited for her response.

"I'm fine." Her voice was low but sounded as if she was holding back.

The van began to drive off to the airport, making small noises as it went over speed-bumps and harsh roads. But inside, it was silent. Not a sound escaped anyone the whole ride there.

- sorry I haven't been posting alot...I've had some issues come up that I needed to resolve, but Im hoping to post more now.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

59.1K 1.9K 32
in which a girl hands min yoongi an umbrella [lowercase intended] social media au name insert fluff, fluff and soft yoongi swearing lol read with ne...
117K 4.2K 18
((COMPLETED)) You blink and feel a tear run down your cheek. You lean over to Yoongi and take his hand. He faces you again. You pull him into a hug a...
744K 24.1K 45
Sometimes you only realize how much a person really means to you when they are already gone. Will BTS realize there mistakes towards Taehyung? Are th...
54K 2.7K 55
"No queen, you can't faint now. The real fun has just begun." [Historical AU] Beautiful cover by @LUVMISUMI COMPLETED!! Highest ranking so far #3 ag...