Just You : Reylo Fanfic

By StarWarsLover3

Takes place right after the Last Jedi, Rey can't stop thinking about Ben and how he saved her from Snoke. Whe... More

Chapter 2: I feel it too
Chapter 3: The Beach
Chapter 4: The Hero
Chapter 5: Stretching the Limits
Chapter 6: Just a Naughty Angel
Chapter 7: Love has no limits
Chapter 8: The Choice
Chapter 9: Sacrifice
Chapter 10: Love conquers all
ATTENTION READERS!!!

Chapter 1: Always There

8.3K 151 26
By StarWarsLover3

Rey's POV
As the Millennium Falcon left the icy planet, i stared out the window watching the distant stars go by. The one thing I couldn't stop thinking about was Ben. He protected me from Snoke and his men. I had a lingering for him almost, a need.
"Rey, how are you?" Finn said startling my thoughts.
I jumped.
"Oh fine I guess," I said with a weak smile.
"What's going on Rey?" Finn asked sitting next to me.
"Nothing," I said almost too offensively.
Finn looked taken back.
"I'm sorry Finn, I'm just tired I guess," I apologized. I felt bad for lashing out on him like that.
"It looks like you need some time to yourself," he said walking out, leaving me alone in the crate hall.
   I began crying, I felt that Luke was now dead through the force, and I had lashed out on my friend. I buried my head in my chest and it was so quiet, I could hear my own heart beat. Then I could almost hear two. They were in sync with each other. I looked up and felt Bens presence. I looked up and saw his surroundings. He was alone too in the AT-AT crate room.
"What wrong my Rey of sunshine?" He asked calmly.
"Nothing, nothing at all," I said quickly wiping my tears off my face.
"Why didn't you join me Rey?" He asked in not an angry, but almost sympathetic tone.
I didn't answer, I just stared into his eyes. He didn't try to push the mind probe on me, he just stared back into my eyes. I blinked, then he went away. About that time, Poe walked in.
"Am I interrupting something?" He asked as if someone was supposed to be sitting across from me.
"No," I answered back.
"Ok, dinner is ready, if you want to join us."
"Sure," I said following him to the table where Finn, Leia, and Poe were sitting.
I quietly sat down beside Finn as we all are in silence.
I thought about what Ben said. His little rey of sunshine? Finn stared sadly at his food.
"I'm sorry about earlier Finn," I whispered.
"I understand," Finn said ,"we're all still sad about Luke, don't worry about it."
"Thanks Finn," I replied.
At that Leias expression turned sad. After dinner, I approached Leia alone.
"I'm really sorry about Luke," I said.
"It's ok," she said sadly. "Let's just try to focus on finding another rebel base."
She walked away. Leia had lost her husband and brother. I felt her sadness, my parents were no one special and they were dead, and both of my fatherly figures were dead; killed by Ben, but for some reason I wasn't mad at him. I tried to be and think about how sinister his acts were, but I just couldn't feel mad at him. Something was keeping me from feeling that way. I thought back to when he offered me to join him. Something told me I should've, but the good side of me kicked in and I fled back to the Resistance, but it felt weird being back here. I almost felt cast aside, I fought for this, and now it seemed hopeless.

Ben's POV
All i could think about was Rey, and how much I wanted her to be mine. We had a Force bond for a reason, and I believe that it means for us to be together. I now felt bad for telling Hux that Rey killed Snoke. Now they would be out to get her; to kill her, but I wouldn't let that happen. I was her protector, and still am. I had to think of something, to draw her here to be with me. I would think of something, soon.

A/N: Hi fellow Reylo lovers! This chapter is short but it's really more of an introduction I guess. Thank you already for reading my book! I hope you enjoy it! This takes place after the Last Jedi in case you didn't read the description. Please be sure to check out my other works! I will usually post Reylo art I like at the top so yeah, I do not own the art, all rights to the owner!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.2M 115K 64
↳ ❝ [ INSANITY ] ❞ ━ yandere alastor x fem! reader β”• 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐑𝐒𝐜𝐑, (y/n) dies and for some strange reason, reincarnates as a ...
848K 39.5K 61
Taehyung is appointed as a personal slave of Jungkook the true blood alpha prince of blue moon kingdom. Taehyung is an omega and the former prince...
31.9K 687 13
She lost her best friend and boyfriend in a matter of days. Her name is Lydia Martin. Lydia has always been good at hiding her pain. When her parents...
1M 54.4K 35
It's the 2nd season of " My Heaven's Flower " The most thrilling love triangle story in which Mohammad Abdullah ( Jeon Junghoon's ) daughter Mishel...