Chapter 6: Just a Naughty Angel

A/N: I don't own this pic above but again this has to do with the beach which has to do with my story.

Rey's POV
That night at dinner, we were quiet, Ben and I had kept our distance the rest of the day. As we ate, I looked out at the ocean, the waves crashing down. It was pretty to look at but scary to be in.
"I'm sorry Rey," Ben said.
I turned around and looked into his eyes.
"Forget it," I said hastily as I ate the last of my dinner.
"No Rey, I was just playing," he said.
"Is about making me drown playing?!" I yelled getting up and heading towards the beach.
Ben followed me and grabbed my shoulder.
"Let go of me!" I screamed, but not really meaning it inside. There was a feeling inside of me that's been there since Ben got here I haven't been able to identify. That feeling reappeared every time I saw him and intensifies when he looks at me or touches me.
"You don't want me to let go," Ben said hand still on my shoulder.
"I can feel your thoughts Rey," he said before I could reply. "I'm really sorry, I just wanted to help you get over your fear, I would never want to hurt you Rey."
I felt my heart swell.
"It's ok Ben, you just wanted to help me, I forgive you," I said, then we met eyes. I felt spark between us, and we both leaned in and kissed. His lips were soft and he was a good kisser. I pulled away.
"I hope that was okay," he said rubbing his hand behind his neck.
"It was exactly what I needed," I said leaning back into another one. I think I'm in love with Ben Solo.

Ben's POV
Our second kiss was longer. I was so glad we kissed and she was ok with it. I loved Rey, and I knew it was love at first sight when I had first saw her in Takodedanna Forrest. We pulled away and she smiled. She pushed a little strand of hair behind her ear.
"That was cute," I said.
"Thanks," she replied biting her lip. My heart swelled when she did that.
"So I guess we're a thing now," I said.
"I guess so," she replied grabbing my hand.
We started walking down the beach. The sun was setting which made the water look orange and red.

Rey's POV
As we walked down the shoreline, I began to ask him a question that I had been wondering what he would answer to for a while.
"Why did you kill your father?" I asked looking into his eyes. He turned his glance to the ground.
"It was so I could make myself stronger in the dark side, but I regret it now," Ben said.
"You're not mad at me for it are you?"
"Well I was first," I said ," but now that I'm madly in love with you, so it doesn't matter anymore," I said.
"You're madly in love with me?" He said a little surprised.
"Why wouldn't I be?" I said leaning against his shoulder.
He smiled and wrapped his arm around me.
Was this the feeling that had been there since he got here. Love? The sun had set and the night now shadowed the palm trees.
"It's getting dark, lets turn around and go back," Ben suggested.
When we got back to the house, BB-8 greeted us at the door and we came back inside up to the bedroom. When we got back up to the bedroom, Ben locked the door.
"What did you do that for?" I asked lifting an eyebrow.
"In case you wanted to.... well... you know," he said awkwardly.
"Only if you want to," I said seductively. I felt so in love with Ben right now I wanted to do everything with him. We gave me a slight smile and slowly took off his shirt. His abs were enough to make me melt.
"Let's do this," he said as he pinned me to the wall, and the rest of the night was a wild blur.

A/N: So you know what happens. I don't write about the smut. You don't see it in movies, so you won't see it here! Be sure to comment and vote!